21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Kenster's theimsystem.com
Here's the email received about it...

The IM System...it's here

Hey, it's Kenster,

Bzzzzzzzzzzz. It's ringing all over the Internet. There's more buzz surrounding The IM System than anything I've seen in years.

And for good reason.

Besides a few close friends in the industry, nobody has seen the inside of The IM System....until a few days ago.

I gave one person a 24 hour glance at the "inside" of the FIRST HALF of the program and they said they nearly "peed their pants" with excitement.

I am 100% confident The IM System is so stupidly actionable and followable that it will help transform lives...and I don't say that casually. It will change the lives of even people who have no business running a highly profitable online business (like me years ago...I was a flea market vendor and urinal salesman turned unemployable college graduate)

I can't spoil the surprises, but it's in your best interest to jump on the early bird list. To do so, simply click on this link.

The fun and freebies start next week.

You'll be learning a lot these next weeks and so long as you take action, we can collectively generate many millions of dollars online together.

This business is not rocket science; it just takes desire, passion, and a proven and tested approach.
03-24-2014, 08:49 AM
RE:
Yep, there will be a BOATLOAD of AFFILIATION Buddies pushing this one, Kenster is well connected... some letters in your inbox will be geared to pump you up, other more sedate affiliiates, whose list you sit on, will give you a calmer pitch.
03-24-2014, 09:17 AM
RE:
Could be good, I liked some of his products in the past.

bump!
03-25-2014, 11:45 PM
RE:
While pretty sure I've heard it before, my brain is set on "curious" this year, so would be interested to have a look at this. I believe I've read somewhere that over 250 affiliates or so are on his list to push this. Almost more interesting than another "IM system" might be "how to get 250 hungry affiliates" to push your stuff... Anyway, looking foreword to it too.
03-26-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
Huge bump for this one.
46.gif
03-26-2014, 05:29 AM
RE:
looks great bump for this.
03-26-2014, 05:30 AM
RE:
Another bump for this one as the Kenster SEEMS to put out a better product than most..

Also be interested in a GB, if one of the forum magicians can't get it..
(I tried the basic stuff..No luck..)
03-26-2014, 06:12 AM
RE:
this really looks good
03-26-2014, 06:53 AM
RE:
I'm very interested and would also be interested in a group buy if we can't find it.
PQ :-)
Just Create, Do not procrastinate - The Universe
03-26-2014, 08:46 AM
RE:
I'd be in for a group buy
9.gif

63.gif