76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2014, 12:21 AM
RE:
what program do you all use to download videos from these sites???
03-30-2014, 12:45 AM
RE:
(03-30-2014 12:21 AM)sling15 Wrote:  what program do you all use to download videos from these sites???
IDM= Internet Download Manager :)
03-30-2014, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 03:24 AM by viking cpa.)
RE:
Thanks Poole!! I look forward to devouring the info as you donate..

Appreciate your efforts..
03-30-2014, 06:40 AM
RE:
(03-30-2014 12:21 AM)sling15 Wrote:  what program do you all use to download videos from these sites???
I use Jaksta Media Recorder.
03-30-2014, 11:05 AM
RE:
thanks guys.....any luck on this yet??? I know he said weekend......
80.gif
03-30-2014, 11:27 AM
RE:
Easy there tiger... Patience, the good thing is you know it's coming.. Drop him a few reps or some cash, and let him know how you really feel.. lol
(03-30-2014 11:05 AM)sling15 Wrote:  thanks guys.....any luck on this yet??? I know he said weekend......
03-30-2014, 01:22 PM
RE:
(03-30-2014 11:27 AM)viking cpa Wrote:  Easy there tiger... Patience, the good thing is you know it's coming.. Drop him a few reps or some cash, and let him know how you really feel.. lol
(03-30-2014 11:05 AM)sling15 Wrote:  thanks guys.....any luck on this yet??? I know he said weekend......
lol....ok then i will stop acting like a Russian.....I was thinking maybe seeing that we aren't getting the coaching from him.....maybe us who are part of this thread of something could sorta help each other out and be our own coaches.....just a thought cause the coaching and support is really the main thing.....we need.....
03-30-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 05:25 AM by blackkitty.)
RE:
He did say he would share each module as he completes them.. I think you get each module from Ken as you complete the last one. But that will be plenty fast for me :) .... personally just grateful to get it at all.
04-01-2014, 05:53 AM
RE:
Hi everyone

Apologies for the silence, and here's the reason:

Ken discovered that I offered to share the IM System course with you guys and suspended my account. So I'm afraid I won't be doing this now. I see that this was betraying a man who has worked hard for over a year to create a killer course for people to be able to finally succeed at creating a dream lifestyle.

This was a terrible betrayal of his trust, and I have asked for his forgiveness, and that I be allowed to continue on the course. Guys, it really is an awesome course, the content is the best I've come across, and it is worth much, much more than the paltry $297 he is asking. I highly recommend you find that money however you can, and invest it in Ken's course. I truly don't think you could make a better investment in your future!

According to the counter at https://www.theimsystemlive.com, there is around 8 hours left to make this decision. And if you do decide to join the course, don't make the same mistake I did in betraying his trust.

It's been great meeting all you guys, but I'm off on a new journey now. I will be asking to have my account here terminated as soon as possible.

Take care
Poolee

04-01-2014, 09:00 AM
RE:
Really?? I don't believe you! How did he knows that you're the one who is going to share it here? do you think we are dumb!! I doubt that you're kenster himself.
(04-01-2014 05:53 AM)Poolee Wrote:  Hi everyone

Apologies for the silence, and here's the reason:

Ken discovered that I offered to share the IM System course with you guys and suspended my account. So I'm afraid I won't be doing this now. I see that this was betraying a man who has worked hard for over a year to create a killer course for people to be able to finally succeed at creating a dream lifestyle.

This was a terrible betrayal of his trust, and I have asked for his forgiveness, and that I be allowed to continue on the course. Guys, it really is an awesome course, the content is the best I've come across, and it is worth much, much more than the paltry $297 he is asking. I highly recommend you find that money however you can, and invest it in Ken's course. I truly don't think you could make a better investment in your future!

According to the counter at https://www.theimsystemlive.com, there is around 8 hours left to make this decision. And if you do decide to join the course, don't make the same mistake I did in betraying his trust.

It's been great meeting all you guys, but I'm off on a new journey now. I will be asking to have my account here terminated as soon as possible.

Take care
Poolee

24.gif

41.gif