6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2020, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 11:31 AM by Lumos.)
Introducing....Generosity !!
Truly I was going to say 'unselfishness' in the title, but Generosity seems like a better fit to me.

Some while back I posted a somewhat similar thread, here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Intr...-Gratitude

If you visit the OP of that thread - you may notice nicks of members who don't come around here anymore.

Sure - folks get tired sometimes, or have more pressing demands upon their lives and no time for forum posting - etc., BUT:
Sometimes they go away because they've been unappreciated and even mistreated just too much and so they finally just gave up trying to be helpful for others when they get verbally assaulted as 'payback' for the hours and hours they spend making gifts for ALL the other folks here.

This is exactly what happened with SteB81 - who has now been gone for over a year after making an almost 500 page long listing of mostly F4LT threads.

NOW:
We are failing to appreciate and properly support another truly tireless member who already has over 400 pages of mostly F4LT threads to his credit=>
Leejiacheng1.

A prime example of poor member behaviour is shown clearly here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...rship-Site

Now I'm sure somebody will say:
"Big deal - look at his Rep count, he gets LOTS of appreciation !"

Clue time=>
Having a bazillion Rep count does NOT keep members who share HUGELY around.

Suggestions for members who actually give a d.a.m.n:
- NEVER - NEVER demand 'new coupon codes' on a sharer's F4LT threads;
- When you grab a free thing, post a real, sincere thanks - or better still=>
- Take a whole minute of your time and effort and send the sharer a little PM telling them that their work has helped you;
- Be a sharer yourself, or;
- If you have no means to dig up stuff to share here yourself, then NEVER beat up the folks who spend HOURS collecting, curating and posting for you !!

My 2 cents about the grab&go folks (leechers) :
In plain words - they literally SUCK.
And making that worse is when they have SUCKED down shares without any gratitude for the generosity of the sharers - and then they BITCH when they cannot grab even more here.

Lastly:
Money can be earned - material things can be replaced - but=>
Time given freely to others CANNOT be recovered or replaced.

When great sharers like Leejiacheng1 give a part of their LIFE to help others it is the biggest gift anyone can ever give, so - to anyone who is less than appreciative of the sharers here I say in closing this OP:

GET A CLUE.
Thanks
61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-16-2020, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2020 09:29 PM by snow revolution.)
RE: Introducing....Generosity !!
Thanks my friend for this great post

Thanks for everyone for sharing and keeping us from wasting money on craps
11-16-2020, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2020 11:58 PM by osmanal2.)
You must post to unlock this link

Just read the story. Look like my legend keeps unappreciated by many members here. Very sad because I thought he left this forum heart-broken.Sad
11-17-2020, 02:05 AM
Love this Smithnowt <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you. This place is a Blessing and I’m Grateful to all who make this community prosper...
11-17-2020, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2020 01:14 PM by Lumos.)
Continuing this thread's line of thought...

Aside of the stuff that is actually sold here at BBHF, there are mainly TWO very real currencies which we do well to be mindful of, and those are:
1 - Our time;
2 - Our efforts.

Taking the TIME and making the EFFORTS to read zombie threads from years ago that have been bumped into the present is wasteful of BOTH of these currencies, which we cannot get refunded for.

Now, specifically referring to the idea behind this thread...
There is a 3rd, very universal currency which very many members here seem to be totally unaware of, and this is:

Goodwill.

It can be created out of thin air by simply being helpful, generous, giving or in other ways being kind towards other living beings - and the value it can sometimes bring into our lives can at times simply be beyond any worldly measure.

Here is what some folks here will call a silly example:
You see a dog in your yard sniffing around your trash cans - she looks very hungry and has neither a visible collar nor tags.

Rather than yelling and/or chasing her away, you quickly go and grab some food, then go about quietly approaching her to give that to her.

She is afraid at 1st, but then goes slowly to that food and gobbles it all up quickly - and does not run away.

Some months later, she has become your dearest, most loyal friend - is no longer starved and is always incredibly happy when you come home from work EVERY TIME.

This was all brought about by that 1st, simple act of goodwill towards another life which you might have otherwise never made a treasured friend of.

Likewise can acts of simple goodwill apply here - if/when folks are inclined towards generosity instead of selfish self-centeredness.

Sadly - there are many, many TAKERS too - who will endlessly just grab without so much as a word of thanks - and:
Towards these folks I suggest only ONE response:
Remembrance.

Yes - simply remember who is like that, and then do not allow yourself to be drawn into their bottomless black hole greed.
That's all.
No need of getting angry or any other destructive response.
Simply turning one's back towards the takers is quite enough for one to have a better life, usually.
21.gif
11-17-2020, 03:12 PM
Intersting!

Always love to read your posts!

Always have the surprise and meanings inside the meaning if member think throroughly with logically behind these great comments.

Thank you and wondeful post.
11-17-2020, 04:12 PM
But you put this post too far away from the Udemy section, those UNGRATEFULL members won't come from there to this section to see your post. Can put inside the Udemy section?
11-17-2020, 04:44 PM
Yes.
I posted a similar, but not exact message there too.

The grab&go crowd ONLY read enough to find links for the most part because they are too self-centered to give a d*** about anything or anyone besides themselves.

The good news in that is simple though:
They are also very foolish and grab all sorts of useless stuff rather than trying to figure anything out which may be really useful.
That makes them the prime targets of shiny object syndrome - always wanting pushbutton ways to grab $$$ from others, while NOT wanting to commit to any real work or careful thought and planning.

Stick around here a while friend, and you'll see the obvious patterns of behaviours soon enough.
11-17-2020, 06:33 PM
Yes, you are correct.

By the way, really enjoy to read your posts. Wisdom words that given me surprise every way. Funny but it’s true and reality in real life especially in this great forum but deteriorated by theses brainless, ungrateful, shameful and unappreciated members.Sad
11-26-2020, 02:15 PM
A small update here...
Now that some time has passed since I made the OP it is time to revisit this thread.

The very sad news for the rest of us is that Leejiacheng1 stopped visiting BBHF only 6 days after this thread was 1st made, and we had been conversing via PM until he left - and he has not returned.

That was almost 2 weeks ago by now, and perhaps some folks have noticed how there are much fewer new threads in the F4LT Udemy section ??

Leejiacheng1 posted so many new threads there daily that it seemed like he never stopped at all - he posted tirelessly until he finally got smacked around enough (verbally) by unappreciative leechers that he got discouraged and gave up.

How many times does this need to happen before the abusive and unappreciative knuckleheads finally behave better ?!?

In the several years I've been a member of BBHF there have been a bunch of great sharers who have gotten discouraged the very same way.

Perhaps Admin can figure out a way to penalize those who aim their flaming, trolling, verbally abusive and demanding posts at known sharers ??

I sure hope so, and also hopefully - soon.
60.gif

50.gif