9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-04-2020, 02:07 PM
[GET] [No Fluff] Generate Passive Income w/wo A Membership Site
https://www.udemy.com/course/no-fluff-generate-passive-income-wwo-a-membership-site/?couponCode=59DOLLARS

[No Fluff Series] Learn How To Make A Passive Income Without Any Prior Experience and w/wo A Membership Site
New
Rating: 0.0 out of 50.0
(0 ratings)
0 students
Created by
Published 11/2020
English
Reps+ are always welcome!
Happy Learning!
Jia Cheng bro.

My other posts that you might miss:
bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=finduser&uid=341124
11-07-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: [GET] [No Fluff] Generate Passive Income w/wo A Membership Site
New coupon please
11-07-2020, 09:47 PM
I think you meant to post that here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Udemy-DISCOUNTS-OFFER
11-07-2020, 09:53 PM
No.

U r late to enroll for FREE! Now the coupon already expired!
Happy Learning!
Jia Cheng bro.

11-08-2020, 05:02 AM
I only assumed because the coupon code in the url is “couponCode=59DOLLARS” which is the same price for the course after clicking the url. I thought the applied coupon was just a discount to the course.

But if it was free then thank you for sharing. +reps submitted.
61.gif
11-08-2020, 06:13 AM
A new coupon for this course would be greatly appreciated.
11-08-2020, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 07:27 AM by Lumos.)
Too funny !!!
Folks here are hassling our own wonderful Leejiacheng1 over something totally outside his control.
But it is also a sad commentary about some members here and those members could benefit from... Mad Slap

Please do not be discouraged Leejiacheng1, your works here ARE very appreciated !!!

Aside of that, this is ONLY the latest attempt by guru-wannabe Fergal Downes to scrape $$$ out of those who know no better, as very well explained in another thread here that is entitled:

'Snowball Traffic - Fergal Downes'

"Thanks for sharing and keeping us from wasting money on this Fergal Downes crap. "
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-08-2020, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 05:01 PM by angelcrc7.)
Yes, we really appreciate the hard work of leejiacheng1 bro!

At least md1984 apologized, and also thanks for that, md1984 bro! And perhaps he did not know that Udemy now puts a lot of limits to coupons: no more than 3 days limit and even 10 slots only; something that is totally out of our control as sharers, and that is only in control of Udemy and the instructors! ;)

Many thanks smithnowt for the support to leejiacheng1!

It is important to motivate our sharers, because we share as a big sacrifice ONLY by grace and love to our community, not for any money. Otherwise we end up discouraged and leaving as other great sharers have left us :( as SteB81, alekxis88, Aesop, Uriah777, and now also 饿死我了 and Extraño, and many others; great brothers and friends that we really miss now sharing in our community! :( Nevertheless, they are free and we bless them! :)

Peace and thanks to all our sharers, bros and sis!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
11-08-2020, 11:41 AM
Yes angelcrc7, it was a misunderstanding on my behalf.

smithnowt: I wish I can be of assistance and hand you tissue paper for your tears of sensitivity. I owned up to my misunderstanding with an explanation... I thanked Leejiacheng1... and even submitted +rep because respect and appreciation is due. I’m quite confident Leejiacheng1 does not need a cheerleader. Next time read carefully before you “hassle” others with the unnecessary comments in a dialogue you were not even a part of.
11-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the comments by smithnowt and angelcrc7 bros. We really appreciated it!

It's OK, md1984 bro. Not only you, but there are a few bros and sisters not so sure about how the Udemy coupon works. Udemy's policy keeps changing and imposed a lot of strict restrictions but what we can do is to adapt to the changes and always run ahead of time to collect the coupons and post it soonest possible for members to enroll. If missed the courses, just wait for the next round, and is not a big deal.

Our earth never stop rotation! :-).

Cheers!
73.gif
Happy Learning!
Jia Cheng bro.

34.gif
Free counters!