74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.2 - Mod Fixes (6.1.4 sucks)- CyberPunk
A while back I said I would post this, so here it is.

This is a perfectly working nulled copy of Interspire Email Marketer version 6.1.2. This is (in my opinion) the BEST version of IEM available. Both 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 suck. They always fail to send by stopping half way through. Also, they have issues logging into email accounts (like to setup your bounce processing because it wont login).

Version 6.1.2 doesn't have those issues. The sending is the best, fastest, and most efficient of all the versions. 6.1.2 does have it's own issues though. The main issue for me was the Triggers, they just didn't work. So I compared the code from 6.1.4 to see what is different, and ported the triggers fix from 614 into 612.

I have fixed the triggers, so they work in this 6.1.2 mod :)

There are a few other files I went ahead and copied over from 614 into this because the changes were very small, and looking at the code it shouldn't cause any harm. Files that are like "_filename.php.bak" are simply the backup of the original 612 file. So that is an indication that the filename is from 614.

I know there is also a fix for something about the templates, and about the xml api, and a few other things.. I only fixed what affected me. So I urge you to look at the changelog for 613 AND 614 on the Interspire forums to see what fixes are not in this version. If it is something that will (or does) affect you, then you can possibly copy the 614 file associated with it.

I used Beyond Compare to compare 612 and 614. This DOES NOT have all the 614 fixes. Mainly, only the fix for the Triggers because they are important.

If you use Interspire, then THIS is the version you want to run. Screw 613 and 614, they suck. Yes, this has bugs, so does everything. If those bugs don't affect you, then your good. If they do, then you can do what I did.. Trace down what files hold the fix and copy them from 614. Reason why I wanted to keep 612 instead of fixing 614, is because this has the BEST sending system. I don't know wtf they did, but they ruined Interspire with 613 how it keeps pausing and failing to send campaigns.

Enjoy

03-09-2014, 06:51 PM
RE:
Thank you CyberPunk, I am waiting for long to get it working. I have only 6.1.2 so do I have to upload all the files?

Rep added!
03-09-2014, 08:19 PM
RE:
This is the error I am getting when try to send a campaign:

The application cannot proceed!

An internal error occured. Please contact your administrator and describe the steps you took before you encounter this error message.

Error msg: Unable to connect to the database. Please make sure the database information specified in admin/includes/config.php are correct.

I have replaced the config.php with actual db credentials and tried.
03-09-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 10:41 PM by sharp.)
RE:
Never installed v6.1.2, but, yes i confirm there are some problems withe bounce setup config. on v.6.1.4.
I have manage and install v6.1.3 before whthout any problems on dracula host, autoblog server..and send 40k in few hr, with low open email ratio, but now seems they will bann you if you send that amount.

Anyway, you all are allowed to share and comment your experience.

Thanks for sharing CyberPunk
03-10-2014, 02:29 AM
RE:
As per the error log notice this doesn't work. Don't waste your time
42.gif
03-10-2014, 02:57 AM
RE:
Using older 6.0.x version, never updated to 6.1.2 or upper, btw, I'll give a try to the newest (Why change if it works!) 612 and I'll check if its stable and sending massive campaigns, mine are quite short...

Thanks CyberPunk, rep added!
03-11-2014, 03:53 PM
RE:
To test the triggers, I had to send email campaigns. So I have no clue why you got an error trying to send a campaign. I started on the original 612 files, and did the changes 1 file at a time.

I was going to reset my Interspire with a fresh install anyways. I have thousands of opens/clicks that were never moved into my main list due to the triggers not working. So Ill export them out, move them into appropriate lists, and start with a fresh install using the exact same file I shared here and see if I can duplicate the error.

Did you setup the cron job? The best way to send is using the cron job and you should never use the other method. If you don't setup a cron job, then when you send a campaign it will have a popup window to send the emails out. That way uses phpmail()'s function, which should never be used to send emails. You should always use an SMTP account (meaning the script logs in to a real email account to send the emails), else your emailing rates will blow and your spam rates will be through the roof.

If it works just fine, then your host sucks. The message saying "Unable to connect to the database" seems like it's something on your end, and not with Interspire. Either your server doesn't have support for a function/feature Interspire uses in it's code (outdated PHP version, missing a common library or something), or has problems with a script querying the database thus it dropped the connection.

The only time I have had similar things happen, is when I was on a S***** host that was missing common PEAR libraries. Ones that are installed on even the most po-dunk hosts on the corners of the web. That wouldn't be Interspire's fault, that would be your S***** host for not supplying the bare-essentials with your hosting service.

Anyways, I will test it out and see. I have this working in my main IEM setup, but its got my custom hacks in it that I am not releasing. Thus why I took the fresh 612 copy and ported over a few of the major fixes that 614 has. So I could have missed a semi-colon or something.
03-14-2014, 10:39 PM
RE:
Thanks for this bro
03-17-2014, 05:49 AM
RE:
Dear CyberPunk,
I happy when get IEM 6.1.2 from you, but i got a problem with UTF-8 when i edit my campain.
I was check SendStudio_Functions.php file, and replace:
$htmlContent = htmlentities($htmlContent, ENT_QUOTES);
by
$htmlContent = htmlentities($htmlContent, ENT_QUOTES, SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET);
But it can't work for me.
And i find other difference from 6.1.2 and 6.1.4 in IEM.class.php:
In 6.1.4 has:
while (!$characterset_defined) {
if (is_null($db) || $db === false || !defined('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_TYPE')) {
break;
}
if (SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_TYPE != 'mysql') {
$characterset_defined = true;
break;
}
if (!defined('SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET')) {
break;
}
if (SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET != 'UTF-8') {
break;
}
if (!defined('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH')) {
define('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH', false);
}
if (!SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH) {
break;
}
$db->Query("SET NAMES 'utf8'");
$db->charset = 'utf8';
break;
}
return $db;
But in 6.1.2 is not.
Thank you very much if you can show me when got my problem.
03-17-2014, 05:51 AM
RE:
Dear CyberPunk,
I happy when get IEM 6.1.2 from you, but i got a problem with UTF-8 when i edit my campain.
I was check SendStudio_Functions.php file, and replace:
$htmlContent = htmlentities($htmlContent, ENT_QUOTES);
by
$htmlContent = htmlentities($htmlContent, ENT_QUOTES, SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET);
But it can't work for me.
And i find other difference from 6.1.2 and 6.1.4 in IEM.class.php:
In 6.1.4 has:
while (!$characterset_defined) {
if (is_null($db) || $db === false || !defined('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_TYPE')) {
break;
}
if (SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_TYPE != 'mysql') {
break;
}
if (!defined('SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET')) {
break;
}
if (SENDSTUDIO_CHARSET != 'UTF-8') {
break;
}
if (!defined('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH')) {
define('SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH', false);
}
if (!SENDSTUDIO_DATABASE_UTF8PATCH) {
break;
}
$db->Query("SET NAMES 'utf8'");
$db->charset = 'utf8';
break;
}
return $db;
But in 6.1.2 is not.
Thank you very much if you can show me when got my problem.
10.gif

75.gif