25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: IEM 6.1.2
Hello CyberPunk
I'm trying to configure the SMTP using IEM Mandrilapp but the system is returning me an error:
Connection refused(111)
05-05-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.2 - Mod Fixes (6.1.4 sucks)- CyberPunk
(03-09-2014 11:22 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  Enjoy

I want to enjoy it, but can't... download link not working for me (download page opens, but nothing to download).
Please upload this again some other place and put the link here.
Thanks a lot!
05-05-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.2 - Mod Fixes (6.1.4 sucks)- CyberPunk
(03-09-2014 11:22 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  Enjoy

I want to enjoy it, but can't... download link not working for me (download page opens, but nothing to download).
Please upload this again some other place and put the link here.
Thanks a lot!
05-07-2014, 08:31 AM
RE:
rebirth the link in post #1 works! I just downloaded it... CyberPunk thanks for the share bro rep added 42rock
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
06-01-2014, 05:53 AM
RE:
Anyone able to successfully send test emails using AWS SES?
42.gif
06-01-2014, 06:19 AM
RE:
I don't know if I have already said this or not, but I want to make it clear...

I continue to use this version (exact same file/copy as I uploaded here), and it works just fine! If it doesn't work for you, then your web host is a PoS. On a normal server setup (VPS or dedicated server) with cPanel, and everything up to date, with default out of the box settings (php.ini and all that), it works just fine.

You must have a VPS at least, unless you want to only send a few hundred emails! The reason why is 99.8% of servers limit the outgoing emails per hour! Hostgator $5/$10 month shared hosting has a 400 emails per hour limit, and almost every other host has some limit! The ONLY ONLY way you will have unlimited emails per hour, is if you at least are on a VPS!

I recommend you still set a limit inside the IEM settings, to about 2,000/hour and send maybe 10k emails max in a day.. then work your way up... You will be able to work your way up and successfully send 10k or 20k per hour... but if you try to send that many on day 1, you will get thrown to the junk/spam boxes on every main email provider! So warm up your server, build trust, and slowly get to sending larger and larger blasts. - Don't say I didn't warn you!

If you want to "spam", then you need to buy a bulletproof emailing approved server or at least a bulletproof SMTP. Nobody likes spam, and I do not condone it... but if your gonna spam, then get a bulletproof setup else your wasting your time.

If you want better inbox rates sending with IEM, then you get get SendGrid or some other service like them. You can enter your SendGrid details into your interspire and when you click "send" in Interspire, the emails go through the sendgrid servers.. giving you inbox rates around Aweber/GetResponse , only the freedom to mail to anyone you want using Interspire. No worries about who opted in where, or moving contacts, you can do what you want..... just dont spam with sendgrid or anyone like them, they will shut you down quick..
06-01-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Upgrade of No!
I'm just wondering how hard (or easy) it is to upgrade from another version? I've been using version 5.7 Enterprise (believe it or not) and the only reason I'm considering upgrading is because my host host recently upped their version of PHP, and now I'm getting this notice:
  • Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/myusername/public_html/iemarketer/admin/functions/api/settings.php on line 477

I set up a demo email series to see if it was being sent ok and it was. I'm just concerned as to what effect this will have on future mailings.

If I do choose to upgrade (and it seems v6.12 is the way to go), would it better to just do a fresh install and skip the upgrade OR will the upgrade overwrite everything that is outdated (kinda like Filezilla does). I vaguely remember some kind of guides that could be found relating to this but I have no clue where to find them now!

Any thoughts or suggestions based on your own experiences?

Thanks for the love 42rock
06-01-2014, 07:05 AM
(06-01-2014 06:36 AM)ebizmoney Wrote:  I'm just wondering how hard (or easy) it is to upgrade from another version? I've been using version 5.7 Enterprise (believe it or not) and the only reason I'm considering upgrading is because my host host recently upped their version of PHP, and now I'm getting this notice:
  • Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/myusername/public_html/iemarketer/admin/functions/api/settings.php on line 477

I set up a demo email series to see if it was being sent ok and it was. I'm just concerned as to what effect this will have on future mailings.

If I do choose to upgrade (and it seems v6.12 is the way to go), would it better to just do a fresh install and skip the upgrade OR will the upgrade overwrite everything that is outdated (kinda like Filezilla does). I vaguely remember some kind of guides that could be found relating to this but I have no clue where to find them now!

You do not have any problems or errors. That is a "Notice", not an error, and the script was able to function just fine. The reason you have just noticed this, is because the newer versions of PHP have changed the default error reporting level. It is probably on "E_ALL" which is good, but NOW e_all means ALL like it should. In the past, E_ALL meant all actual errors. Since E_ALL now means everything, you now are getting warnings/notices/strict messages where you never got them before... -- to make it clear, the NEW php version has a different reporting level than it used to. I DO not recommend changing your reporting level on your server, you don't fix problems by hiding them.

I do recommend you update to my 6.1.2. Do not do an "update" but actually do a fresh install. Export your lists from your other IEM, and keep it there. Do not just delete your old stuff until your positive you dont need it... Make a backup in your cpanel and dl it to your PC.. Then install my interspire. Go through the settings, create lists, import your contacts, and do some tests.

Remember, I fixed the triggers.. So you can setup triggers to where if someone opens/clicks in an email, they can get moved to another list :) Very helpful fro getting active leads out of a S***** list lol. If you have 30k in a list that isnt very good.. you want to get the active people out of it, so you can delete that S***** list.. I send 10 emails over a few months to my shit lists.. if they havent opened or clicked, to get moved off that list, then screw em i dont need them lol. I then delete the list... I have a backup laying around in case 6 mo later im like shoot i wish i had that lmao..

you want to make sure you trim the fat when mailing.. you dont want to send to 100k people who havent opened or clicked in a year!

I never ever do an "upgrade" with iem... i have always done a fresh install, and imported my stuff back in.

If you want Aweber/GetResponse like service, but dont want to be limited, try SendGrid.. It is like mailing using aweber/getresponse, only using Interspire to do it :) love it! though it costs, so save that for your best lists.. and your larger not as good lists, just use your server and try to get them into your good lists...
06-01-2014, 07:08 AM
RE:
Nice share CyberPunk
reps 4u
Thanks
M8
06-01-2014, 07:34 AM
(06-01-2014 07:05 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 06:36 AM)ebizmoney Wrote:  I'm just wondering how hard (or easy) it is to upgrade from another version? I've been using version 5.7 Enterprise (believe it or not) and the only reason I'm considering upgrading is because my host host recently upped their version of PHP, and now I'm getting this notice:

You do not have any problems or errors. That is a "Notice", not an error, and the script was able to function just fine. The reason you have just noticed this, is because the newer versions of PHP have changed the default error reporting level. It is probably on "E_ALL" which is good, but NOW e_all means ALL like it should. In the past, E_ALL meant all actual errors. Since E_ALL now means everything, you now are getting warnings/notices/strict messages where you never got them before... -- to make it clear, the NEW php version has a different reporting level than it used to. I DO not recommend changing your reporting level on your server, you don't fix problems by hiding them.

I do recommend you update to my 6.1.2. Do not do an "update" but actually do a fresh install. Export your lists from your other IEM, and keep it there. Do not just delete your old stuff until your positive you dont need it... Make a backup in your cpanel and dl it to your PC.. Then install my interspire. Go through the settings, create lists, import your contacts, and do some tests.

Remember, I fixed the triggers.. So you can setup triggers to where if someone opens/clicks in an email, they can get moved to another list :) Very helpful fro getting active leads out of a S***** list lol. If you have 30k in a list that isnt very good.. you want to get the active people out of it, so you can delete that S***** list.. I send 10 emails over a few months to my shit lists.. if they havent opened or clicked, to get moved off that list, then screw em i dont need them lol. I then delete the list... I have a backup laying around in case 6 mo later im like shoot i wish i had that lmao..

you want to make sure you trim the fat when mailing.. you dont want to send to 100k people who havent opened or clicked in a year!

I never ever do an "upgrade" with iem... i have always done a fresh install, and imported my stuff back in.

If you want Aweber/GetResponse like service, but dont want to be limited, try SendGrid.. It is like mailing using aweber/getresponse, only using Interspire to do it :) love it! though it costs, so save that for your best lists.. and your larger not as good lists, just use your server and try to get them into your good lists...
Awesome! Yes, the version I'm using is working fine but I have been considering another version for a while now. I didn't notice any really significant changes in other versions so I kept what I had. Why try and fix what isn't broken right! But now since I do regularly back up my files, I may seriously consider dedicating some time to "switching" to the version you provided here (as always thanked and repped you btw). Thanks for the clarity, such a quick response, and the share. SendGrid huh? I'll look into it, greatly appreciated. Much prosperity to you mate! 42rock
52.gif

18.gif