48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Internet Marketing Without Paypal
Hello BBHF, i was recently limited from paypal for no reason, had $100 on my account and could not even access my hard earned money. I do not want to have to go through this predicament again. I know paypal is the #1 online payment processor but is there a way to still continue Internet marketing withought using a paypal to handle and accept funds. Like what do i need a vba? what are alternatives to paypal? and can are they used by major affiliate company's like clickbank,jvzoo,peerfly,cpalead for payouts?

Thanks in advance for help Cool
Tongue
03-15-2015, 05:08 PM
RE:
i also need solution of this limitation of paypal
03-17-2015, 07:29 AM
RE:
With a Clickbank account ($50 a year, at least at the time I purchased many years ago) there is an option to set up Paypal for customers who need it. But Clickbank handles the transaction. Go to Clickbank's website and check it out.
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-17-2015, 08:36 PM
RE:
You can go with Payoneer, As per i know you can attach Payoneer with your CB Account. Ask to CB Help for further details for this procedure.
03-18-2015, 10:24 AM
RE:
Depending on what country you're in there's Square. It looks like it does pretty much everything that Paypal does but without the drama.
9.gif
04-12-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Internet Marketing Without Paypal
Really depend on country of your residence.

But its possible to do IM without PayPal
04-12-2015, 07:04 PM
It is possible but you are going t be very limited. Paypal is a bank and cannot take your money without a good reason so if they limited it, ask them why and how to solve it. If they are limiting your account because they are asking more information about you and you can't give it you can always buy a verified paypal account. It is worth it.
05-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Now come on guys I've been using paypal for years I can't imagine that paypal will just randomly block your funds without a reason.

I've heard many stories about this happening but we always only get one side of the story. In order for them to block your access I would think you would have violated their policies in some manner.

Just type in google merchant account no monthly fees and many of them popup but skip all that don't use https.

I Google has google wallet right? not sure what they offer but check that out as well.

51.gif