43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-27-2016, 03:34 AM
How to Start in CPA marketing
Hi!

I'm making money online, but have to change my method, so I'm interested in CPA marketing, have accounts in few newbie networks, know about traffic on the low level.

So you guys, who are full-time CPA marketers, can you advice how/where to start?!

Maybe someone's video product (WSO etc.) about CPA, where I can get the basics (understanding), any specific method or something that will guide me?!

I will be grateful for your help and advice.

Thank you.
07-27-2016, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 11:24 AM by Walt The Heavyweight.)
RE: How to Start in CPA marketing
It's really, really, really simple. I only wish someone was to tell me what I'm telling you right now.

Find a niche.
Build a site or video about it.
Buy traffic or SEO.
Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
Profit.

/edit: I just realized that you are probably going to be stuck in step 1... let me help you out: pokemon go is a good niche. Also you can google "how to find niches". No excuses.
07-27-2016, 07:08 PM
Thank you for response.

Basically if you can profitably buy a traffic, then you don't have to build a site, you can just be a very cool affiliate :D that's the main question - traffic.
07-27-2016, 07:15 PM
rep given for saying what you could hve said in a million words in 5 short sentences.

(07-27-2016 11:23 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  It's really, really, really simple. I only wish someone was to tell me what I'm telling you right now.

Find a niche.
Build a site or video about it.
Buy traffic or SEO.
Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
Profit.

/edit: I just realized that you are probably going to be stuck in step 1... let me help you out: pokemon go is a good niche. Also you can google "how to find niches". No excuses.
07-27-2016, 08:22 PM
I am not guru, but I have done CPA for some years. Here are some tips to get you started
Well, it is basically drive traffic to the offer, free or paid traffic, and I prefer paid (faster, effective, scalable)
Prepare your tracking tool (very important)
Use landing page to presell the visitor before going to the offer, you can use spy tool to get landing page idea.
Start drive traffic
Optimize there (cut placement, adjust bid, change landing page, etc)
Profit
Repeat

Actually you can learn better by testing, not only reading...
Good luck bruh
58.gif
08-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Thanks bro
08-03-2016, 01:17 AM
It's all about Traffic... particularly, Paid Traffic!
There are a lot of paid traffic sources out there, but you always need to be constantly buyig traffic for your offers...

So it's much better to buy traffic the first time to build a List - then you can promote offers to them without having to pay for traffic again.
08-03-2016, 08:43 PM
what is the recommended click tracking software that you guys use?
For beginners especially...
08-12-2016, 09:02 PM
(08-03-2016 08:43 PM)Redders Wrote:  what is the recommended click tracking software that you guys use?
For beginners especially...

I used prosper202, because it is solid and now even free. In the end, when you earn money constantly I would change to funnelflux.

Also, make sure to look at the different Meclabs courses. When it comes to split testing this is career changing stuff. Must be still somewhere on this forum.
09-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Thanks to all the answers.

For a newbiest newbie (me) lost in a sea of information, please, what's and how do you buy traffic or SEO?
23.gif

36.gif