20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2016, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 01:27 AM by emoji.)
RE: How to Start in CPA marketing
You cant go wrong getting this course.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-INST...ROI-System

He focuses on a specific type of traffic/offers but the methods can be used for all CPA marketing.

For display ads check out http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...t=arbicash and http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Nich...ght=tycoon - You need proper money to do this properly as the clicks are expensive.
09-13-2016, 04:19 AM
thanks a lot bro!
09-30-2016, 10:12 PM
To get started is not a rocket science, be humble and learn the rudiment of CPA marketing, get hold of ebooks, and participated in cpa forum such as HERE. and HERE you will learn alot from the forum about to start but but be fair with you, all established forum hide valuable informations to Newbie.
10-23-2016, 04:38 AM
(07-27-2016 08:22 PM)hans23 Wrote:  I am not guru, but I have done CPA for some years. Here are some tips to get you started
Well, it is basically drive traffic to the offer, free or paid traffic, and I prefer paid (faster, effective, scalable)
Prepare your tracking tool (very important)
Use landing page to presell the visitor before going to the offer, you can use spy tool to get landing page idea.
Start drive traffic
Optimize there (cut placement, adjust bid, change landing page, etc)
Profit
Repeat

Actually you can learn better by testing, not only reading...
Good luck bruh

may suggest spy tool to get landing page ?
09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
I'd recommend you to check our this link to read about different ad models and how to apply them.
62.gif
09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
I'd recommend you to check our Smartyad's blog to read about different ad models and how to apply them.
02-24-2018, 04:45 PM
where can I buy organic traffic?
02-24-2018, 05:12 PM
Hi,
I have a little experiences about CPA. Here is the main job lists what i do.
As the begin, I have 2 plans:
1. Plan stratergy: found it on BBHF or course to know the basic/ success marketing doing it.
2. Plan action: about 3 month focusing. I give up after 3 month if it not profit/ waste time for me. because i believe with plan stratergy, it's take a lot of time to research what's working well.
--
Start: I choose paid traffic for instant result. $50 begin for cover all domain, hosting fees, BHHF have a lot of greate plugin-zero cost, so i can start with low budget. Awesome
One of my Stratergies:

Step 1: build list email. Why, because I can promo again, again with plain text email marketing, it's go inbox performence well. You can make a good relationship one by one peronal for resolve their problems/ pain point.

Step 2: Bing Ads/ Native Ads/ Fb Ads with tracking to get their email. You can apply chatbot right now

Don't wait time for finding zero facebook ads cost, zero bing ads cost, because the big company with their technology, they can banned you easily. I made that mistake, My bing ads account have banned and realy waste tons of time to find solutions for it.

Step 3: Be a "wholesale/guru" when you create landingpage for promo cpa niche.
===
When the result more profits, you can have a SEO, instagram plan. You can promo everything with your list email.
Hope it makes sense for you.
Cheers,
Please + Rep to me if my post helps you :)
08-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Here i have given the easy tips to start with CPA Marketing . There are so many methods and tips available on the internet. You can follow as your needs.
Choose CPA Networks:
ShareASale (For Worldwide traffic)
vCommission (Works well for Indian Traffic)
Cuelinks (Works well for Indian Traffic)

Apply For CPA Offers
Embedding CPA Offers Into Your Site
09-27-2018, 07:46 PM
ShareASale is my personal choice in CPA Marketing key. Which i have been using for a long time.
11.gif

15.gif