16.gif

Poll: What do you think about this thread ?
This poll is closed.
Cool! this is what i need 0% 0 0%
Helpfull information 0% 0 0%
Not so interesting 0% 0 0%
Crap 100.00% 2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2013, 11:15 AM
RE:
(02-01-2013 10:49 AM)vipteam Wrote:  Hello Hamid,

this is very interesting but confusing. Can you make a tutorial. For US-residents and non-US residents.

Honestly, I did not understand the part with PayPal. I have a Payoneer card from the very beginning (with 2CheckOut). But I did not open PayPal because withdrawall for me almost impossible. I have a blocked account at the bank. I am not a US-resident.

1.- How to open a PayPal account with a Fake Name? And then how to connect with Payoneer card?

2.- If I understand you correctly, Payoneer does not check who the owner of the PayPal account. It takes only email address? Is this correct?

3.- Do I get to open a PayPal account with fake information from Malaysia? I'm from Europe.

4.- Do you like this can make a Premier PayPal account? Or does this apply only to personal account?

Thanks in advance
Hi there,

Applicants from all countries can apply for Payoneer (always -some- exceptions...) as a Payoneer approved applicant (US or Non us resident) you're eligible to request the US payment service. Have you yet applied for a US payment service ?

1- I highly recommend for you not to try open a fake Paypal account because of their automated security algorithms which controls and calculates every detail the applicant is doing from the IP adress logs to the seconds an applicant passes doing a task. Here is a link of the supported / non supported countries https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ea33988004
Its illegal to open a fake Paypal account and if you do it, soon your account will be frozen or banned.

2- Absolutely YES, and the steps of linking Payoneer debit card/ us payment service to the paypal account are clearly explained but in order to avoid all confusion one have to fill correctly the requiered information in booth Payoneer and Paypal.

3/4. The main feature of Payoneer is to verify paypal account (enable: receiving, sending) lift the limits and withdraw from paypal account to the Payoneer debit card via the US payment service.
02-03-2013, 08:28 AM
RE:
Thanks Hamid,

Well, I have an acount with Payoneer debit card. I also have a personal unverified paypal account.

If I understand correctly, I now need to:

1. go to Payoneer and ask US payment Service

2. connect PayPal with Payoneer and after Payoneer verify my PayPal account (This means that I can verify my PayPal via Payoneer U.S. Payment Service) - then I'll have a verified PayPal account. And then I'll be able to and receive money (ie sell ebooks, etc)

Is this correct?
REMEMBER: If you invest now you are a Guaranteed Millionaire
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-If-y...illionaire
02-04-2013, 05:22 AM
RE:
(02-01-2013 06:20 AM)donsly Wrote:  
(01-29-2013 11:50 PM)donsly Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 08:50 PM)Atti_dude Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 08:12 PM)Mastermind Wrote:  Anyway for a US resident to get one of these under a fake name, and could it be used to create a paypal account?
It's just like any other MasterCard. Once you get the card just load some money, and you may use it to get a Paypal account, you can use it to receive money, use it with Payza or Skrill..

It works!!!!
Asumming using your aff link and registered for a payoneer card and chosing malaysia as my country and the card was delivered
P.S how do i load money inside??
P.S if i want to use it to verify a paypal account of china can i use the card to verify it using the the virtual US bank Account?? as u stated earlier
OP u haven't answered my questions above
why are u ignoring my post above @hamid??
02-06-2013, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 01:05 PM by hamid.)
Thumbs Up RE:
Hi there,
Oooooh dear donsly i'm really sorry for not responding your question, i'm worst than the Paypal support team i thought a friend had already responded you. When you sign up using my affiliate link you will get a payonner affiliate account which is more advantageous compared with an account obtained by a Payoneer partner. Once approved by Payoneer, the debit card will be delivered for you in a maximum of 27 working days and automatically, you'll be eligible for the US payment service. Before linking your Payoneer to Paypal you have to load your card. You can do so via any other Payoneer cardholder or a Payoneer partner. Just contact me in case you need to load your card . For Malaysia Paypal supports verifying /withdrawing with a US virtual bank account (fully compatible with Payoneer) but i don't think Paypal supports withdrawing to a US bank account for chinese accounts. Find in this link whether your country is supported or not by Paypal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ea33988004

Allright dear vipteam, i wish you the best, please visit this blog for more information http://payoneer-affiliate.tk/ i made a tutorial on how to link Payoneer to Paypal as you requested :) ah! browsing in the web i found this:

Debit card for Paypal withdraw
European Visa Card with bank account is the best way to make full use of Paypal benefits.
US Paypal with Bank of America Business and Personal Account Remotely
Verification of european Paypal
Accept Credit cards on your Website
Withdraw Paypal to cash in ATM worldwide
European mobile SIM card for phone verification
Full using of Paypal for everybody
website looks interesting too: http://affiliate-account.com/index.html
02-06-2013, 01:27 PM
RE:
that's a great idea, would like to implement...
70.gif
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
02-06-2013, 09:09 PM
RE:
Hamid, thanks for the info

I have now opened a link to http://payoneer-affiliate.tk/ and with pleasure I read your tutorial.

Thanks again
REMEMBER: If you invest now you are a Guaranteed Millionaire
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-If-y...illionaire
02-09-2013, 05:45 PM
RE:
i registered thru your aff link after that payoneer ask me for verification to upload my passport of which i did since then i haven't got any any reply whether they have approve it or not...
Is that suppose to be so??
02-10-2013, 05:26 AM
RE:
(02-09-2013 05:45 PM)donsly Wrote:  i registered thru your aff link after that payoneer ask me for verification to upload my passport of which i did since then i haven't got any any reply whether they have approve it or not...
Is that suppose to be so??
Hi there :),
Thanks for registering through my aff link dear donsley. The process of the approval should normally take up to 10 working days (in my case, the approval took more then 10 days due to the scanned copy of my national ID issued in arabic with some information provided in latin caracters) In fact, all depends on the quality of your scanned copy and the information provided by you (the information provided should be matching..). You'll soon get a notification email about the status of your application andupon the approval of your application the Payoneer debit card will be shipped to the adress provided in a maximum of 27 working days. In the case of rejection, a detailed explanation will be provided to you by an email.
;)
03-24-2013, 05:36 PM
RE:
Hai Hamid.

You did give a great explaination in this thread.
I just registered directly using www. payoneer . com site.
Sadly i just saw you thread :(
Does im eligible to get the $25?
04-02-2013, 11:50 AM
RE:
Now that you have registred, got and activated the Payoneer debit card start reffering your friends and earn $25 on each reffered friend when they first deposit $100.

What is the Payoneer reffer a friend program and how the Program Works?
Payoneer offers for their cardholders the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to try their Service, in order to participate in the Payonner reffer a friend program you have to be a cardholder and sign up for this program.
Once you complete the registration you'll be provided with a unique referral link that you will use to share the Payoneer card with your friends, then when they sign up using your own referral link and receive their own cards as well and they deposit $100 you will be rewarded by $25.
Payoneer cardholders will receive an email containing a link for registration in the refer a friend program, also you can sign up via this link: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/off...onto/login

In addition, you can post a referral link on Facebook or Twitter by simply logging in the refferal page and clicking the icons also you can email your friends.

39.gif

51.gif