51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2012, 11:40 PM
How Do You Send Mass/ Bulk Emails?
Hi...

I have a question about how to sending mass email everyday, like 500 to 50000 email per day.

I have try it using gmail service and a software but I get a permanent fail report and my email marked as spam.

Do you have any suggestion about what SMTP service should I use to send mass email everyday to free email service providers like yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc...?
02-15-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: How Do You Send Mass/ Bulk Emails?
well first off are these just regular emails or opt-ins... are these list verified and cleaned with seeders present.... are you using proxies or not... need alittle bit of information in order ot give you advice...
02-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:well first off are these just regular emails or opt-ins... are these
list verified and cleaned with seeders present.... are you using proxies
or not... need alittle bit of information in order ot give you
advice...
thank you for your reply..

I use email list scrapped with email scrapper software, some of them are yahoo emails I get from this forum.. so it must be not verified,

I don't use proxy to send my emails..
02-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Well spamming people from this forum is a bad idea... we are all marketers here, and if you do get lucky and make it into their inboxes you will give away your sites to others who can copy your idea or promo and use it against you.... No offense to anyone out their but this is a normal business tactic and everyone does it... First off... before anything the website you have must be on bulletproofhosting.. meaning spam tolerant isp.. otherwise you send 1million emails to the isp and it gets flagged for 200 emails or complaints its most liekly going to get shut down.. so thats something to even consider before mailing....

second your message must be can-spam compliant.... so make sure your in a good location to tolerate death threats or making best friends with spam-haus.com

third i would search for do not mail lists or complaint emails.... if your scraping emails.. then you need to run your list through a cleaner meaning remove duplicates... and if ytou can run your list against a do not email list ..... this way it will lower your complaint rate... after thats said and done.. run the list through a verifyer and verify your emails...

4th make sure your internet line is open with port 25 and make sure you have some sort of proxy software and do not send tons of emails out.. keep it small use multiple accounts to send from....

5th when people come o your site make sure their is a removal db or a list that says you won't emailthem again...and when collecting info try to verify their info and collect tag information... location, age, sex, phone etc..

rinse repeat and enjoy
02-16-2012, 04:01 AM
Thank you..

Your explanation is great...

I get my email lists from here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Email-List

again, thank you very much.. that's help me..
73.gif
03-17-2012, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 04:54 PM by xtube.)
Thundercon great thread but I have some questions.

The lists you harvest etc are not opt in lists and also where do I find the do not email and how do I clean it.

Also what hosting would you suggest for doing mass emailing when you have lists that are not your own opt in lists.

Also what software do you recommend...and are there email softwares where you have built in proxy support so that you never show your own IP?

Regards
09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
RE:
You will want to get a desktop mailing software with rotation and a vps. Then when setting up your campaign make sure you set the send limit to 500 messages per hour per IP. That will keep you under the sending the limit and avoid the red flags and spam reports. You can use a software like DP Mailer which will rotate your IPs to allow you to do this. You can check it out at coregemail.com
09-06-2012, 08:24 AM
RE:
I hv dedicated server with DirectAdmin. Already setup smtp account with cheap .info domain.
Sending 10k+ messages daily via Atomic Email Studio to email lists which i downloaded from BBHF and some optins.
09-06-2012, 05:40 PM
RE:
add me on skype i can help you setting up a smtp server for a very low price.
09-06-2012, 06:26 PM
RE:
Check my signature, its dangerous mailer, Direct to inbox.
15.gif

15.gif