53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Hijacking Traffic
Is it possible to hijack other website's traffic? May I know what are the tools for it? Please kindly advise. Thx.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
09-08-2014, 07:30 AM
RE:
I think no you can't do this
09-23-2014, 07:51 AM
RE:
There was a script called "the Ultimate Black Hat Script"...I used it for a little while. Basically you spread infected themes or plugins and gain control over the infected website's traffic. You can redirect the traffic, inject links or any javascript...don't know if it's still working...this was years ago.

Otherwise, you can go the paid, PPV route :) and "hijack" traffic that way
09-25-2014, 06:16 PM
RE:
dzinga1,

Thanks for your reply. May I know what do you mean by PPV route? Are you referring to TrafficVance?

Thank you.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
12-20-2014, 05:03 AM
RE:
(09-23-2014 07:51 AM)dzinga1 Wrote:  There was a script called "the Ultimate Black Hat Script"...I used it for a little while. Basically you spread infected themes or plugins and gain control over the infected website's traffic. You can redirect the traffic, inject links or any javascript...don't know if it's still working...this was years ago.

Otherwise, you can go the paid, PPV route :) and "hijack" traffic that way
Infected themes are a real pain. I suffered the problem of infected themes by using Optimizepress theme and it affected all sites on my server. I also got notice in Google webmaster tools on outbound link penalty.
60.gif
12-24-2014, 10:52 PM
RE:
you can do it via a pixel, if you manage to put it on a site with the actual traffic
12-27-2014, 04:14 AM
RE:
use iFrame for redirect hacked website

24.gif