25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2014, 09:28 AM
[Help] Old laptop locked!
my old samsung laptop got locked Angry and i dont have any idea what the bios/system password is
Magic Button :
[Image: rvzscj.jpg]
can someone help me Verysad heres the model no. / SN
Magic Button :
[Image: 339oxnl.jpg]
[Image: otfbc7.jpg]
06-29-2014, 05:31 AM
RE:
Enter any password three times and give me the code.
06-29-2014, 08:25 AM
RE:
i amnot going to research this for ya. i am posting because there are solutions so don't get discouraged. possible solutions would include:

1: finding the jumper(if any on your laptop) that would reset the bios. a jumper is a little rubber thing that you remove or swtch over to another prong. wait 15 minutes and move it back. bios would be reset to default.

2: removing the bios battery. one of the things this control is your internal clock. just remove it for a while and put it back in. when you put it back in, sometimes your computer will be reset to default. if not, you will have to reload your default settings.

3: software. there is software that can bypass the password and possibly even let you reset it.

just google your problem. i'm sure something will come up to fix it. i wouldn't sweat it though. there IS a solution. i only have enough time to post what i did and ease your worries a little.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-29-2014, 08:32 AM
RE:
here. i did a quick research to help you at least get started. it talks about some of the stuff i had stated already including some backdoor passwords you might want to try.......

http://www.technibble.com/how-to-bypass-...-password/

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-BIOS-Password
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

51.gif