71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-04-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS ]X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host STAY AWAY!
The worst experience in this forum was with these guys (x3host). They are to this forum like worms to the apple. The more you have like them the more unsafe the members would feel in here.

Please mods ban these people that are not only taking are money but the are playing the victim and making us look like we're stupid.

Free Bestblackhatforum from these worms
08-04-2017, 09:13 AM
I have gotten their reseller hosting for the exact purpose of trying them out;
Just 2 domains hosted there for this, and both are up right now.
Check their main site, WHM and cPanel every so often - all has been up since they messaged that they had a downtime which was fixed quickly.
I use monitoring as well so as to know if/when they are down.
Have WP on 1 domain and it comes up very fast, the other just has a test page.

Perhaps they are doing better ??
Only time will tell.
Every time I've needed to contact this provider since I got this they have responded well and quickly - SO FAR.

Most of the posts in this thread (pages 1-3...) are quite old and it has been revived by vengeful, angry posting about stuff that happened a year or more ago with just a single present complaint.

This provider presently offers a 60-day money back trial and frankly if it turns bad and they do not refund as promised, a chargeback is always possible - so I am trying it out without the worrying.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-05-2017, 08:14 AM
(08-03-2017 10:58 PM)beda45 Wrote:  I can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quicklyI can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quickly
Order Number is: 4903622910

While we are busy in improving our shared hosting , there are many guys here trying to post negative comments , I swear most of them are not clients with us,

Hi beda45,
We have fixed it, Through P.M

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
08-05-2017, 08:17 AM
(04-16-2017 05:59 AM)queenadreena Wrote:  what happened? my website suddenly reads "Error Establishing DB Connection"....

You can submit a ticket, and our staff will help you to fix your issues.

Error establishing a database connection is happening due to the issues with your wordpress website or plugin ,

Here is a tutorial of how to fix it.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/h...wordpress/

This is a popular issue on wordpress websites,

We have a 100% uptime with all servers without no issues.

" Error establishing a database connection error " is related to a technical errors with wordpress not the servers, There are many websites hosted with wordpress and working great without any issues..

Thanks.
08-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Quote:sihowells

I swear this member is not a client with us, he spammed most of our thread, The problem is he don't know what is going on :D
18.gif
08-05-2017, 08:23 AM
(08-04-2017 01:57 AM)The Bishop Wrote:  The worst experience in this forum was with these guys (x3host). They are to this forum like worms to the apple. The more you have like them the more unsafe the members would feel in here.

Please mods ban these people that are not only taking are money but the are playing the victim and making us look like we're stupid.

Free Bestblackhatforum from these worms

Read the last review about us from this member,

I'm sure 100% percent there is no single issue exist on our servers....

If there is any issues you can contact me,

We are all here for a purpose , we all seeking for a good life, I'm here since one year,

When a client ask for a refund they get it, If they passed the " 30 days money back guarantee we refund them " If not , this is not our responsibility. But we were helpful all the time with all members that don't have a service with us and with all of our clients.

Now we increased the money back guarantee to: " 60 days money back guarantee " for all new clients only.
08-05-2017, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 12:36 AM by FreeBlackHat.)
(04-06-2017 04:38 AM)ayomide Wrote:  Still searching for the best reviewHitface

Check out this review:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-X-3-...pid2168661

This review from a real client and not fake.

Thanks...
08-10-2017, 02:55 AM
I can not enter my cpanel from your hosting for a month

Do not reply to the contact form or the emails

I have the information of 3 lost webs in x3host,.,Nobody answers there is no support
08-17-2017, 08:21 AM
I originally left a shining review for x3host - when I was new to using their services. I was looking to go to that thread and change my review, but... it seems from reading this thread that in doing so, whatever I say will simply be deleted.

More recently, I've come to question whether the people/person behind x3host are both incompetent and unethical, or merely incompetent. And I've arrived at the conclusion that they are both.

I may write more about my experiences with them in the future if anyone really wants to know. Right now I'm feeling too flustered and burned out from the whole experience. But what I can tell you is that in addition to being apparently incapable of dealing with any level of technical issues that plague their site (and therefore the sites of any of their clientele), they also appear to be in the habit of screwing clients out of valuable domains.

They may have cheap services, but you would do well to avoid x3host like the plague. I certainly do regret ever having done business with them/him.
08-17-2017, 08:48 AM
I originally left a shining review for x3host - when I was new to using their services. I was looking to go to that thread and change my review, but... it seems from reading this thread that in doing so, whatever I say will simply be deleted.

More recently, I've come to question whether the people/person behind x3host are both incompetent and unethical, or merely incompetent. And I've arrived at the conclusion that they are both.

I may write more about my experiences with them in the future if anyone really wants to know. Right now I'm feeling too flustered and burned out from the whole experience. But what I can tell you is that in addition to being apparently incapable of dealing with any level of technical issues that plague their site (and therefore the sites of any of their clientele), they also appear to be in the habit of screwing clients out of valuable domains.

They may have cheap services, but you would do well to avoid x3host like the plague. I certainly do regret ever having done business with them/him.
31.gif

67.gif