21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host.
Sources tell me that the X3Host BSO thread has had its ability to delete comments withdrawn.

No wonder FleaBlackHead's gibberish is getting ever more erratic...!
03-22-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host.
Sources tell me that the X3 Host BSO thread has had its ability to delete comments withdrawn.

No wonder FleaBlackHead's gibberish is getting more and more erratic...!
04-06-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS] Let's talk about X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" h...
Still searching for the best reviewHitface
04-06-2017, 04:42 AM
No wonder to remove a thread
04-10-2017, 12:02 AM
hellooooooooo,where are my sites mate,i'm waiting for 2 month to see my sites live online!!!!!
51.gif
04-10-2017, 12:03 AM
what is wrong with you where are my sites?????
04-10-2017, 04:06 AM
Can we boot these POS scammers? We're supposed to be helping each other, and this thread is a good start. Stopping them from doing so in the future is even better! X3, Onecloudy, and others like them will waste your time, which is the one thing in life you can't get back. We're trying to survive and build a better life so you crap hosting resellers can GTFOH and quickly!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, no explanation is possible.
04-16-2017, 05:59 AM
what happened? my website suddenly reads "Error Establishing DB Connection"....
05-04-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS ]X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host STAY AWAY!
Why don't you go with reputable hosting, if it is cheap and also unlimited of course the quality can also be expected bad... I am not defending the scammer but it is particularly hard providing service like that and the more you guys asking refund the faster they go bankrupt.

Perhaps scammer can put more money up front for quality but that's just my 2 cents.
[Image: yIaEY1R.gif]
08-03-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: [HONEST REVIEWS ]X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host STAY AWAY!
I can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quicklyI can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quickly
Order Number is: 4903622910
43.gif

66.gif