61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2012, 11:28 PM
(HELP) Blog Post Automate
I am new here at best black hat forum, this is my first thread so please bear with me..

I need help regarding automation of posting of blog posts. I have question with regards to articles that are auto spinned or that ready made that has this {} or [] signs. My questions are what seo tool should I use so that this rumbled articles are auto posted to my blog post. Is there a tool that I can use. I have the mega pack of all seo tools and scripts but no idea on how should I use the tools. Please help me regarding this issue..
02-09-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: (HELP) Blog Post Automate
please someone help me regarding this method..what seo tool I can use for my computer automate the posting part since I have already done the articles to be posted. Also how to make the articles that has this spinning part be ready to be posted/published.
02-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Try scrapebox and search on youtube on how to use it. There are lots of tutorials on these around.
02-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Do I need to pay for the scrapebox?I have scrapebox scheduler but I cant use it coz it needs serial
02-10-2012, 02:35 AM
If you go for the legit copy then you have to pay for it, however try to search it here in the forum and for sure you will find it. Goodluck!
9.gif
04-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Auto Blog Samurai
04-04-2012, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 02:15 AM by Losille.)
Let me break it down and see if I understand.
You want to
get an article
spin it

I will start with the spinner. I use The Best Spinner because to me it is the best one. I have a paid copy. You can put Spinner in the search feature above and find a cracked or free spinner.
The text of your post above would be come this after you use the spinner:
{I want|I would like|I'd like|I need} {help|assist|aid|support} {regarding|concerning|relating to|with regards to} {automation|automatic|hands free operation|robot} {of|associated with|regarding|involving} {posting|publishing|submitting|putting up} {of|associated with|regarding|involving} {blogs|weblogs|sites|websites}. {I've|I have|We have|We've} {question|query|issue|problem} {in relation to|with regards to|in terms of|regarding} {articles|content articles|posts|content} {which are|that are|which can be|that happen to be} {auto|car|automobile|vehicle} spinned {or|or even|or perhaps|as well as} {that|which|in which|that will} {ready to use|available|premade|pre-made} {which has|that has|which includes|containing} {this|this particular|this kind of|this specific}

When the posting program sees { it knows to pick one of the options.
When the posting programs sees | it knows those are the options.

What I am not clear on is what you want to do after you have something and is has been spun.
Do you want to post one spun article to several blogs you have created?
Or send them to directories?
Or are you wanting to make comments that are spun and post them as comments to blogs to get backlinks to your blog?

10.gif