10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-27-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Google and Backlinks
Buying backlinks is not an approved method in Google's eyes .. But it happens all the time and there are backlink companies making a killing off of selling links.

Try to always get your links from a trusted source and limit the number you send back to your site each week and you will be fine . Avoid the mass spam links on your primary site.. You can use them on a 2nd or 3rd tier site then linking that site on to your primary site..

My best recommendation is to use quality information and social media mentions or links back to your site.. It will take longer to rank but much safer overall

(11-25-2016 09:33 PM)baz12345 Wrote:  Hi. I am new to SEO and blackhat in general. My question is Does Google approve of buying backlinks?
08-03-2018, 08:19 PM
I dont think this is possible by google. But some of the users are saying that google accepts backlinks. But i dont know whether it is true or not.
09-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Most of them knows that google doesn't allows buying backlinks. Because of this only the link building method is very difficult.
10-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Google is the best place to buy the backlinks with great offers in it.
10-19-2018, 03:13 PM
No there is no chance for that , because google doesnt allow buying backlinks. May be it will suggest the good backlink building service for you.
10.gif
10-22-2018, 05:47 PM
This totally depends on what kind of backlinks your are searching for. But basically google does't allow buying backlinks.
10-23-2018, 06:04 PM
According to me there no way to buy backlinks through google. Because it does't allow buying backlinks. So, you have to go for any other method.
10-24-2018, 04:41 PM
Yes google allows you to buy backlinks. But you should be very clear about it while you are buying from google. And it contains great offers also.
11-07-2018, 10:30 AM
What for reason you buying backlink? All of stuff below is big sh*t... All of these rule was ctreated by SEO witch after read the mith of pagerank algorithm and no body really know what kind of algebraic formula after the dead of pagerank.

On page SEO:
------------
1.Meta Title Optimization
2. Meta Description Optimization
3. Alternative Tags for Images
4. Broken link/ Invalid link review & suggestions for fixing
5. Header Tag fixing
6. XML Sitemap creation
7. Robots.txt file creation
8. Anchor Text and Title attributes
9. Canonicalization Issue fixing
10. HTML Sitemap Creation
11. Webmaster Tool/ Analytics Set up and monitoring

Backlink Type:
------------
1. Blogging: Blog creation, submission and Blog Network setup
2. High PR Social Bookmarking
3. Article Posting
4. Content Optimization (on-site as well as off-site)
5. Theme specific Directory Submission
6. Classified Ads Distribution
7. Web 2.0 Link Creation
8. Profile Link Creation
9. Power-Point Document creation and submission
10. Video Marketing
11. Manual Blog Commenting
12. Manual Forum Posting
13. Manual Search Engine Submission
14. Image optimization
15. Product/ Service optimization
16. Question and Answer posting (Taking part into discussions and question-answers
sites)
17. Google Local Listing
18. Yahoo Answering

Everyone did these is just for folow the mitos about pagerank. And in my side the really matter you have to do is improve your site traffic, with or without the mitos. Just push up your traffic.... carefully.

And don't hear the sound of SEO garbage!!!
11-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Just don't send a letter to Google about buying links after you buy them. Otherwise you are completely okay 47happy
61.gif

51.gif