66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

02-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)
Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)

So yea, i found out a easy way to make some cash, well all you need is an account at triond, also register under my ref if you are nice ;), or you can choose to register under a non ref, well here is a small guide to get alot of views to your articles.

Click Here To Join

Step 1
Well now you are registered, so lets start wit the next step, all you have to do now is to go to Article Generator then enter a keyword, then it will generat a article out of the keyword, now copy that keyword and go back to triond, now add that article to triond, use some nice tags.

Step 2
Well now you need some article views, well that easy, i get around 500 views a day with this method, go to Reddit then register a account, do not register with a email, you dont have to do that, and its much faster to not use a email, its takes like 1 min, now make a post and say something like this: OMG GOOGLE IS SHUTTING DOWN!!!, YOU GOTTA READ IT, then link that with your article link, you should use googl link shorter to hide link. now you will get a lot of views, normaly 100 views under a hour.

Pay Proof
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
05-07-2011, 06:44 AM
RE: Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)
great tip , i'll try for the free trick.
Give REPUTATION if you care:)
"BBHF is Apple of All Blackhat Forums."
11-04-2011, 11:01 PM
RE: Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)
Will do it soon.
11-17-2011, 06:54 AM
I just have one dumb little question...how can I get Article Generator?

I'd like to try this method out. Thank YOU for the idea!
11-18-2011, 09:36 AM
But triond pays in pennys!
74.gif
Permanently Banned for SPAMMING OLD Threads like 6 Months OLD CONTINUOUSLY with the same posts
"Let me see"
11-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Cool method, by why 'Click Here To Join' not working at all?
11-22-2011, 07:02 AM
please click here link you posted is not working
12-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Article generator creates junk. Do anybody khow a good article generator?
Permanently Banned for SPAMMING OLD Threads like 6 Months OLD CONTINUOUSLY with the same posts
"Let me see"
03-07-2012, 07:03 AM
try this method and get nothing.. :D
maybe another people got some money from this method...
Closed

52.gif