Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Way To Make Fast Cash With Triond ( Pay Per View Article, HOT AND WORKING)

So yea, i found out a easy way to make some cash, well all you need is an account at triond, also register under my ref if you are nice ;), or you can choose to register under a non ref, well here is a small guide to get alot of views to your articles.

Click Here To Join

Step 1
Well now you are registered, so lets start wit the next step, all you have to do now is to go to Article Generator then enter a keyword, then it will generat a article out of the keyword, now copy that keyword and go back to triond, now add that article to triond, use some nice tags.

Step 2
Well now you need some article views, well that easy, i get around 500 views a day with this method, go to Reddit then register a account, do not register with a email, you dont have to do that, and its much faster to not use a email, its takes like 1 min, now make a post and say something like this: OMG GOOGLE IS SHUTTING DOWN!!!, YOU GOTTA READ IT, then link that with your article link, you should use googl link shorter to hide link. now you will get a lot of views, normaly 100 views under a hour.

Pay Proof
great tip , i'll try for the free trick.
Will do it soon.
I just have one dumb little question...how can I get Article Generator?

I'd like to try this method out. Thank YOU for the idea!
But triond pays in pennys!
Cool method, by why 'Click Here To Join' not working at all?
please click here link you posted is not working
Article generator creates junk. Do anybody khow a good article generator?
try this method and get nothing.. :D
maybe another people got some money from this method...
Reference URL's