43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-14-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
nice thread
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 03:35 PM by Batmans.)
RE:
What a joke... (SMILE) You put a big carrot on your subject line ($26,250 per month) and some mumble jumble about how 3X5= 15 and that's your funnel. In the end you have not said anything except "my students pay me $497 for the full story". That's a bunch of crap. This is nothing more then a sales page promoting coaching and wether or not you would be a good coach remains to be seen. But I will give you credit for creating this well made BBHF "Let Me BE Your Coach" funnel and not getting flagged as an advertisement when that's really all this is.

You want to talk about how to make $26,250 per month then start talking details
- How to get your product made or purchased
- How to get your funnel ready made or how to build it yourself
- How to get traffic either free or paid and where to get each.
etc, etc.
01-30-2014, 10:51 PM
RE:
The catch is there is no such lead that will always buy 3 out of 15 products. For 10 People, there will be one people that buy one product. And this is too big conversion too.
01-31-2014, 01:57 AM
RE:
I think you're pulling your stats out of the sky or your ass.

I've been at this game a LONG time and your stats and conversion scenarios are laughable especially for cold leads. So what did you do here, rehash a wso or are you planning on starting a wso with this imaginary bullshit? How many BBHF accounts do you have on this thread?

You set this up to pitch yourself to BBHF members.

That's how your thread comes off to me, if I'm wrong than ignore it, but I'll stick with it for now.

52.gif