Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Get] What is the Secret of making $26,250 per month!?... And Yes It Is Possible!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Its been a long time since I have posted about Internet marketing and how you can succeed in it. The reason for it I was working on one of my own launches which did really well and made me around $2000 on FE and around $7000 on the backend. So that was a pretty great week for me.. What have you been upto?

Neways to the topic,

I have already explained how you can take advantage of the wso model, but today I want to explain the statistics which goes in planning.

The idea is quite simple and yet very d*** complicated!!

Its all about optimizing and working on increasing the conversions.

Even if you don't have a email list, The goal is to start building it with maximum conversion and less costs.

So if you have a landing page which converts at 30%, optimize it till it reaches atleast 70%.

Once you achieve that you are sure now that if you spend $100 for 100 leads you can get 70 optins. Step 1 completed.

Now you have to optimize the funnel. The funnel is the products you promote and what they go through and buy from you. Initially when you test you might make 4-5 sales depending on the niche and traffic.

Now optimize that to increase the conversions of the funnels, see which emails are not being opened and which emails are giving most conversions and open rate. Learn from those emails to see what your lead wants.

Increase those conversions to atleast 10 sales per 10 members or $1 per lead prospect. Step 2 completed.

What do we know, what have we learnt?
We know we have to optimize the funnel for maximum conversions for low costs. We have learnt that this gives us more money and makes us very happy.

Once you have everything set up, Now start blasting traffic to it. Now is the time you just focus on traffic. Nothing else. Your one and only goal is to send more traffic. Day and night spend your time figuring out how you can send traffic to your squeeze page.

Here comes the statistics or I like to say calculations part.

When we look at our $10,000 goal, it looks difficult right?
Let me crack that open and show you how pros play with numbers and make it possible every single month.

Lets assume that you have a squeeze page with 50% optin rate, and the funnel has 10 products each makes you $25. (Remember we are assuming here). From those products per prospect on average you are selling 3 products. And it is a 15 day funnel.

Lets start shall we??
On day 1 you send 100 quality leads for a $100, and as per our conversion rate we Get 50 optins.
So now $25X3 = $75. Targeted traffic gives you 3 on average.

So your day one funnel entrance will make you $75X50 = $3750 . Now just think about this for a moment and tell me how difficult was that?

You repeat the same thing for day 2,3,4,5,6,7.
For 7 days you are making = $26,250.

Now I know your mind is going to be like, are you crazy, how can it be this simple.

But it really is.
You have to understand that success or such high income is not about your product or what out of the world service you are providing. Its all about the numbers. The way you calculate and work around these numbers is what is going to make you a lot of money.

Focus on numbers, traffic and promotions. (Just look at how apple is still selling Iphone and banking huge!)

READ THIS CAREFULLY!(This is how I prefer)
You can also make a quarter of it monthly on autopilot with no extra work. Just by promoting recurring products.

So now assume only 10 people buy recurring, 10X25 = 250X7 = $1750 monthly on autopilot with no extra work!

My current monthly income is around $15,000 with no work at all. They are just recurring customers are using the program :)

Another Biggest advantage ever!

You can now promote to them when a new product comes out and bank again!!!!

I hope you understand the math in it and the message I am trying to get across. This is what my students are paying $497 a month to learn from me. Ofcourse there we go through a lot of it in deep. But this is to get your mind up and running and realize that internet marketing can happen.

It's simple, and if you are focused there is lot of money for everyone.

Just play it smart not hard :)

Moolahman.
Thanks Moolahman.
Excellent thread. Simple and usable technique.

Couple of questions:

- How do you design the squeeze page? What, according to you, is a really good SP (any examples appreciated)...
- When do you PROMOTE the product to your email list?
- What do you think is the HOTTEST and MOST PROFITABLE niche?

Thanks! :)
(05-19-2013 01:44 PM)sidddd Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent thread. Simple and usable technique.

Couple of questions:

- How do you design the squeeze page? What, according to you, is a really good SP (any examples appreciated)...
- When do you PROMOTE the product to your email list?
- What do you think is the HOTTEST and MOST PROFITABLE niche?

Thanks! :)
this is smart technique. thanks for share this.
I read all of it and this is really interesting!
For someone just starting out, I found this a bit too complicated tho:) Where/how would do if you're just starting out? Is there any other good reads or ebooks for a beginner aiming high!
Saltox explained it very well.. and if you are just starting out.. start learning the absolute basics first before doing anything else online. Atleast give 2 months to just learn.
(05-19-2013 08:32 PM)twinlabz1 Wrote: [ -> ]I read all of it and this is really interesting!
For someone just starting out, I found this a bit too complicated tho:) Where/how would do if you're just starting out? Is there any other good reads or ebooks for a beginner aiming high!
thanks for share this.
@moolahman,

"This is what my students are paying $497 a month to learn from me. Ofcourse there we go through a lot of it in deep. But this is to get your mind up and running and realize that internet marketing can happen"

Highly Highly and again Highly interested in coaching, where do I apply?
thanks for share this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's