11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: [ Get ] SEO RANK TRICKS
What is this Tapash?
you get more picture like this from mathew woodward's blog
http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/reviews...r-1-links/
[Image: template1.jpg]
(06-18-2014 10:40 PM)tapash Wrote:  [Image: byRQubj.png]
06-20-2014, 01:29 AM
not a get, and not seo!
what kind of [GET] is this? first, it is about backlinking, and not seo, anyone who actual knows seo, will tell you, you can easily rank a site WITHOUT ANY backlinks... there was a time when backlinks helped with seo, NOT NOW, there was a time when people used horses to go to work, NOT NOW!
you can go to any search engine, look at the serps for any keyword, and take a look, FOR YOURSELF, stop believing the liars... for ANY keyword, compare the top ten results with the next 10, very often, almost everytime, for every keyword, you will find the group behind the top ten will often have serps with more backlinks and a higher pagerank, thus showing you that backlinks do not actually matter!

true seo, is a science based on search algorithms, it is a SCIENCE, not something you learn from a wso or $300 training... most people cannot even spell algorithms, let alone know what they are, so that being said, how can they know ANYTHING about seo? that is why only some people who actually know how to do it, get paid well, and get paid often, that is the key, having the same people paying you over and over again, to keep their website at the top of search results

i know a guy who used to go to all the training as i did, we spent a lot of money to learn everything we could, then one day i did not see him anymore, he decided to stop getting the training, he stopped studying as far as i can tell, he used to be able to rank a site. now he can't... because he believes the bso liars, instead of the people who know better

please do not get fooled by these liars and scammers, because it is a scam, when you tell someone you can get their site ranked, when YOU CAN'T!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
06-23-2014, 05:13 PM
RE:
This is the basic diagram and everyone should know tier 1 always goes to your money site and rest of the tiers to the tier 1. Than why this bullshit diagram is here to explain, for what ?
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
06-23-2014, 06:34 PM
RE:
I think this is an old model of link building. I see many people mention to link wheel currently, not link pyramid.
06-23-2014, 11:06 PM
RE:
Good backlinks is the key to high rank
74.gif
06-24-2014, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 03:17 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE: not a get, and not seo!
(06-20-2014 01:29 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  what kind of [GET] is this? first, it is about backlinking, and not seo, anyone who actual knows seo, will tell you, you can easily rank a site WITHOUT ANY backlinks... there was a time when backlinks helped with seo, NOT NOW, there was a time when people used horses to go to work, NOT NOW!
you can go to any search engine, look at the serps for any keyword, and take a look, FOR YOURSELF, stop believing the liars... for ANY keyword, compare the top ten results with the next 10, very often, almost everytime, for every keyword, you will find the group behind the top ten will often have serps with more backlinks and a higher pagerank, thus showing you that backlinks do not actually matter!

true seo, is a science based on search algorithms, it is a SCIENCE, not something you learn from a wso or $300 training... most people cannot even spell algorithms, let alone know what they are, so that being said, how can they know ANYTHING about seo? that is why only some people who actually know how to do it, get paid well, and get paid often, that is the key, having the same people paying you over and over again, to keep their website at the top of search results

i know a guy who used to go to all the training as i did, we spent a lot of money to learn everything we could, then one day i did not see him anymore, he decided to stop getting the training, he stopped studying as far as i can tell, he used to be able to rank a site. now he can't... because he believes the bso liars, instead of the people who know better

please do not get fooled by these liars and scammers, because it is a scam, when you tell someone you can get their site ranked, when YOU CAN'T!
Backlinks still working but not as before, hard to find quality links :)

Yeah! SEO isn't all about link building, it counts also on content optimization, keyword research and optimization...

More exclusive shares! Click Here
06-24-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 04:33 AM by Ghost Warrior.)
RE:
Senuke and GSA has better formats, you can even customize how you want to link your sites.
Also you can eliminate any less than pr 1 links from your campaign, be smart and use only
relevant sites with low obl when links building. You may even have to buy some high pr links.
Do your keyword and niche research thoroughly before any link building.

Use relevant informative content. Make the content entertaining like a story.
Stories captivate and allows buyers to interact with your information.
Inter link your site pages back to the home page with the link juice.

Use relevant keyword named images and or videos on your page or pages.
Alter the anchor so you don't over use the same anchor text,
do not over optimize your usage of keywords.
If you take your time and check your links before indexing you
should be okay.

Do bulid natural looking relevant links back to your money.

The big G (Google) is watching.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
07-12-2014, 12:42 AM
RE:
(06-24-2014 04:23 AM)mrfarod Wrote:  Senuke and GSA has better formats, you can even customize how you want to link your sites.
Also you can eliminate any less than pr 1 links from your campaign, be smart and use only
relevant sites with low obl when links building. You may even have to buy some high pr links.
Do your keyword and niche research thoroughly before any link building.

Use relevant informative content. Make the content entertaining like a story.
Stories captivate and allows buyers to interact with your information.
Inter link your site pages back to the home page with the link juice.

Use relevant keyword named images and or videos on your page or pages.
Alter the anchor so you don't over use the same anchor text,
do not over optimize your usage of keywords.
If you take your time and check your links before indexing you
should be okay.

Do bulid natural looking relevant links back to your money.

The big G (Google) is watching.
mister what tools you use for linkbuilding? For newbie like me easy use senuke or GSA?
07-12-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: not a get, and not seo!
(06-20-2014 01:29 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  what kind of [GET] is this? first, it is about backlinking, and not seo, anyone who actual knows seo, will tell you, you can easily rank a site WITHOUT ANY backlinks... there was a time when backlinks helped with seo, NOT NOW, there was a time when people used horses to go to work, NOT NOW!

Look like you know a lot more about SEO than must of us .... Will be nice if you share some tips or better a tutorial ^^
07-14-2014, 08:28 PM
RE:
can anyone give me "http://www.senuke.com/xcr/" software freely for create backlink for my website?i dont want to buy it bcoz i dont beleive it.if any one give me it freely.
17.gif

74.gif