36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2013, 11:15 AM
RE:
Bump !!!
Waiting for your answer jmuller777 and Mods reaction !!!
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!
06-02-2013, 03:13 AM
RE:
Well, i made the download first by your mirror, Zal3a

You can see my given thanks here on this share...

And activating this plugin installed by your mirror gave me that back link on the up left corner of my site, sitewide.

Disabling the plugin made the link goes away, re activating it got the link back, tested it multiple times...

Then i came here and downloaded the file from the charmax original share and installed the plugin through it.

Now what?

No signs of malicious links whatsoever.

Sorry if i am making a mistake, but this was my experience.
06-02-2013, 03:29 AM
RE:
And i dont think my wp is infected. The site where i installed this plugin was brand new, it is hosted on synthesis and has a lot of protection, sucuri, software monitoring etc. Besides the raw WP install is made by them, i just imported some posts, had no cracked plugins at all and actually i'm using less than 7 plugins on that site.

Plus, i dont have that links anywhere on my pages after disabling the plugin as stated above. I'm still running, but now i'm using the charmax download and i now there is not a single external link on my code anywhere.

The fact that a lot of sites out there has this link occurrence is something expected, there must be a lot of other shares with some sort of injection like that.

So, thats it. I have nothing to earn trying to lie here and thats just what i noticed...

So dont consider anything i replied here if you think it bullshit. I'm not trying to sell or promote anything with it.

Cheers.
10-13-2013, 12:23 PM
RE:
Hi I am getting this error
PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
12-05-2013, 12:38 AM
RE:
@Charmax

Thanks ! For This AWESOME !!! Share, REP Given ! For Sure.

Signed,
Access2it, Newbie Here and Trying To Learn The Ropes So I Can Contribute In A Meaningful Way !, This Is A Totally AWESOME ! Group On People.

Cheers ! Welcome
36.gif
12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE:
Thanks for nulling this! +rep Tongue
Before you judge a man,
walk a mile in his shoes,
after that, who cares?!
He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
06-16-2014, 06:37 PM
[GET]Legit InstaBuilder Developer Licensed - Exclusive Share For BBHF
Hello guys

I decided to contribute to this lovely forum and decided to share my 1st release.

Its Instabuilder Developer edition. Its clean and legit licensed.

Sales page : http://instabuilder.com/

[Image: Sales-Letter-With-Slices_02.jpg]
[Image: text-middle.jpg]

How to get this. Since this is legit version i won't be able to share with public. If you want please REP+ and Post here. I will PM your with legit key.

06-16-2014, 06:38 PM
RE:
Can you please share it ??
06-16-2014, 06:39 PM
RE:
added reps... thanks in advance
06-16-2014, 06:41 PM
RE:
Added reps. Thanks in anticipation.
54.gif

50.gif