7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2013, 11:03 PM
RE:
@Jbrown63

Much Respect to you for noticing my good contribution. SuperVIP would be great.
(05-19-2013 04:30 PM)jbrown63 Wrote:  @Charmax

You develop into one hell of a good contributor here :-)

I think I need to report you to the mods - so you get promoted to SuperVIP lifetime.

Cheers, Johnny63
peace,
Guru Cool
05-20-2013, 04:03 AM
RE:
Thanks for this one, Charmax! Rep gladly givenz.
05-22-2013, 02:43 PM
RE:
...WTF man!!

Its not clean at all. It puts a link just inside your header tag. Lots of you guys wont see it because the link is placed in a such a way that the wp bar hides it.

Its a site-wide link to www . paydayloanscashnet . co.uk/payday-loans

Shame on you man... shame on you.

Beware guys!
05-22-2013, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 10:36 PM by charmax.)
RE:
I PLACED NO SUCH LINK IN THE FILE I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THAT LINK. I AM IN WORLDWIDE MY FRIEND I DO NOT CARE ABOUT "paydayloanscashnet" SO SHAME ON YOU. I GAVE YOU A "THANKS" FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD. YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE GURU NOT SAME FLEE BAG. MY POSTING ARE CLEAN. I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO CHECK BECAUSE I DID NO SUCH THING LAIR. PLUS YOU GAVE THANKS ON TWO POST MINE AND zal3a MIRROR WHICH ONE DID YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM MY FRIEND?
(05-22-2013 02:43 PM)jmuller777 Wrote:  ...WTF man!!

Its not clean at all. It puts a link just inside your header tag. Lots of you guys wont see it because the link is placed in a such a way that the wp bar hides it.

Its a site-wide link to www . paydayloanscashnet . co.uk/payday-loans

Shame on you man... shame on you.

Beware guys!
peace,
Guru Cool
05-23-2013, 07:17 AM
RE:
I did not stated any name here. Nor directed my message to you charmax, it is intended to the one behind the link on the file.

So, if its not you, don wear the hat.

And if you dont have a thing to gain with that link, less will i have to gain making someone here look bad.

I just wanted to warn people here that some of the files spread in this topic are not clean at all since i have a link putted site-wide on my blog as i said on my previous message.

So, take care with the download links present here. I am not saying the file shared by Charmax is dirty. But the mirrors may have links or even worst things. I may tell it, i had it!

So, beware!
51.gif
05-23-2013, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 10:30 AM by charmax.)
RE:
I am not wearing the hat. I started the thread, I nulled and share the file. So I had to make it clear that my file was clean. If someone is mirroring my share with link please stop it. Keep this thread and any thread I start clean and positive.

(05-23-2013 07:17 AM)jmuller777 Wrote:  I did not stated any name here. Nor directed my message to you charmax, it is intended to the one behind the link on the file.

And if you dont have a thing to gain with that link, less will i have to gain making someone here look bad.

I just wanted to warn people here that some of the files spread in this topic are not clean at all since i have a link putted site-wide on my blog as i said on my previous message.

So, take care with the download links present here. I am not saying the file shared by Charmax is dirty. But the mirrors may have links or even worst things. I may tell it, i had it!

So, beware!
peace,
Guru Cool
05-24-2013, 01:20 AM
RE:
Charmax is right. And his file has not a single sign of malicious stuff.

The sucker is zal3a - The dumb got the file from Charmax share and putted the fuc$%$% link in there and maybe something else. HIS MIRROR IS THE DIRTY ONE!

SO, DONT DOWNLOAD FROM HIS DIRTY MIRROR IF THE MAIN ONES POSTED BY THE CRACKER GOES DEAD A SOME POINT. AND AVOID MIRRORS AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE PEOPLE DOING BAD THING WITH THEM.

Charmax, Thanks a lot for the more than nice share! Its a shame that people like zal3a put the contribution of guys like you to work on this direction...
(05-23-2013 10:27 AM)charmax Wrote:  I am not wearing the hat. I started the thread, I nulled and share the file. So I had to make it clear that my file was clean. If someone is mirroring my share with link please stop it. Keep this thread and any thread I start clean and positive.

(05-23-2013 07:17 AM)jmuller777 Wrote:  I did not stated any name here. Nor directed my message to you charmax, it is intended to the one behind the link on the file.

So, beware!
05-24-2013, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 03:35 AM by R4g3.)
RE:
If anyone is interested I found the "demo" which looks to also include some instructional stuff on using the plugin.

Code:
http://instabuilder.com/demo/
05-24-2013, 11:00 AM
RE:
Appreciate your share charmax!
If you've participated in a group buy and had a good experience then let others know.
Click here for the Good GB thread.
05-28-2013, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 02:06 PM by zal3a.)
RE:
(05-24-2013 01:20 AM)jmuller777 Wrote:  Charmax is right. And his file has not a single sign of malicious stuff.

The sucker is zal3a - The dumb got the file from Charmax share and putted the fuc$%$% link in there and maybe something else. HIS MIRROR IS THE DIRTY ONE!

SO, DONT DOWNLOAD FROM HIS DIRTY MIRROR IF THE MAIN ONES POSTED BY THE CRACKER GOES DEAD A SOME POINT. AND AVOID MIRRORS AT ALL COSTS. THERE ARE PEOPLE DOING BAD THING WITH THEM.

Charmax, Thanks a lot for the more than nice share! Its a shame that people like zal3a put the contribution of guys like you to work on this direction...
(05-23-2013 10:27 AM)charmax Wrote:  I am not wearing the hat. I started the thread, I nulled and share the file. So I had to make it clear that my file was clean. If someone is mirroring my share with link please stop it. Keep this thread and any thread I start clean and positive.

So, beware!
I haven't even opened the file I've downloaded, I've just taken it from one of the links (can't remember if it's the mirrorstack or mirrorcreator in first OP thread) shared by OP in the first post and I then made a mirror without ( I repeat ) even opening it.

jmuller777 from which link have you downloaded the file ? From my mirror or the one that made charmaxx in the 3rd post ??

And if you found an injected code, could you tell us in which file so we could remove it ? ( I think it would be better before insulting and clashing if you told politely what you found )

What I say is that I haven't altered the files in any ways, I haven't done it in the past and I will not do it right now, so please be sure of what you're talking before making accusations to anyone on this forum.

All my previous threads were clean, it's not now that I will change my sharing ways, and you came from nowhere just to accuse me or charmaxx ... ( I will not fall down to your level )

PS1 : Mods as I see you've assumed that I'm injecting codes without verifications ? O_o

PS2 : jmuller777, Check your wp installation, I think it's you who's infected, because if it's not me or charmaxx then you know it came from whome ...

EDIT : After making a research, it's you jmuller777 who's infected, you have installed an infected plugin or template, you're not the only one.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22payda...e&ie=UTF-8
54.gif
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!

40.gif