8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: [Get] Ian Stanley - Confessions Of A Persuasion Hitman Audio-Book
(07-07-2022 11:22 PM)db4368 Wrote:  The book is here....https://ia600602.us.archive.org/0/items/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hitman/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hitman.pdf

My dude.. not sure if you were trolling or you can't really read well, but it sure made me chuckled out out loud Lol
07-11-2022, 04:29 AM
(07-04-2022 09:23 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @zaff: You're welcome. I'm glad you got this but please, check the file to be sure the audiobook is actually there and opens correctly.

Just today, I noticed a RED MARK on this title in my Mediafire account to get my attention that a DMCA notice had been issued to Mediafire by the author's legal reps so I had to take it down.

@All: Please see my message above. Hopefully, someone who got the book earlier can mirror it but don't use Mediafire or Mega --- the link will only get removed. I suggest dbree.org or other less popular file share host.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

The link is still working fine. I didn't have any problems with it and i tried downloading it again and it works. The mediafire link.
09-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Ty very much

19.gif