17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: [Get] Ian Stanley - Confessions Of A Persuasion Hitman Audio-Book
Anyone's got the book?
04-10-2022, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2022 11:29 AM by layna61524.)

==========
MIRROR LINK
==========

Here is a mirror you can use; I find the quality to be a bit compromised but that could be bad hearing on my part.

CONFESSIONS OF A PERSUASION HITMAN (AUDIOBOOK)
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cawvs8contbbad6/Confessions+Of+a+Persuasion+Hitman.mp3/file

VIRUS TOTAL: Please run a local scan.

Thanks
Layna61524
04-10-2022, 11:53 AM
Thanks Layna, for the mirror - Thanks to OP - max repped all
04-11-2022, 03:18 AM
You're welcome, soultech. I hope the audio is clear on your end. The little portion I listened to as a "test" before posting the link was a bit fuzzy to me.

Thanks
Layna61524
07-02-2022, 08:02 PM
Thanks Layna! Another great contribution.
21.gif
07-04-2022, 09:23 AM
@zaff: You're welcome. I'm glad you got this but please, check the file to be sure the audiobook is actually there and opens correctly.

Just today, I noticed a RED MARK on this title in my Mediafire account to get my attention that a DMCA notice had been issued to Mediafire by the author's legal reps so I had to take it down.

@All: Please see my message above. Hopefully, someone who got the book earlier can mirror it but don't use Mediafire or Mega --- the link will only get removed. I suggest dbree.org or other less popular file share host.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
07-04-2022, 10:24 AM
Here's a mirror on dbree. I compressed the original audio, without a noticeable loss of quality.

You can download it or even listen to it directly on dbree :)

Confessions_of_a_Persuasion_Hitman.mp3 (110.1 mb)
URL: https://dbree.org/v/62c232
07-07-2022, 11:20 PM
FOUND IT!....The pdf for the book is

https://ia600602.us.archive.org/0/items/...Hitman.pdf

I would appreciate some love, but not required.
07-07-2022, 11:22 PM
The book is here....https://ia600602.us.archive.org/0/items/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hitman/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hitman.pdf
07-08-2022, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2022 05:50 AM by layna61524.)
Thank you both (Makepeace and db4368) for the mirrors, however, the PDF posted by db4368 is not the same Ian Stanley title shared on this thread.

Here's a blurb about what John Perkins' book is about:

"Economic hit men,” John Perkins writes, “are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, sex, and murder.”

John Perkins should know—he was an economic hit man. His job was to convince countries that are strategically important to the U.S.—from Indonesia to Panama—to accept enormous loans for infrastructure development, and to make sure that the lucrative projects were contracted to U. S. corporations. Saddled with huge debts, these countries came under the control of the United States government, World Bank and other U.S.-dominated aid agencies that acted like loan sharks—dictating repayment terms and bullying foreign governments into submission.

This New York Times bestseller exposes international intrigue, corruption, and little-known government and corporate activities that have dire consequences for American democracy and the world. It is a compelling story that also offers hope and a vision for realizing the American dream of a just and compassionate world that will bring us greater security.

You can find parts 1 and 2 of John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman and New Confessions of an Economic Hitman over at PDF Drive or any of the Z-Library sites but that is not the same as the book shared here. Ian Stanley's Confessions of a Persuasion Hitman) is about writing copy that persuades buyers, how to increase the number of orders you get, etc.

If I come across a PDF (or other e-book format), I will be back to share it but so far, I haven't been able to find one.

It appears that the mediafire link in my post #22 still works; so I may have been mistaken about which file in my Mediafire account the DMCA notice applied to. You can still grab the audiobook from there.

Thanks
Layna61524
37.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]

29.gif