57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2017, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 08:40 AM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] Vbit Cutter Tutorial: Make your own Aztec Calendar you can SELL and make lots of Money, Money, Money ◄◄◄
this is somewhat of a followup to my custom coin photoshop tutorial, i do not mention there, that i have several aztec calendar coins as well.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84

anyway, take any free art, a.k.a. not copy protected, and create your own 'art' to sell, like this, i have five of them, two wooden, two metal and one from stone

you need the machine, known as a Vbit cutter or find a woodcutter or metal workshop that has one. any big woodworking or metalworking shops can do something like this for you, give them the idea, and you can create the website to sell them. you awake yet? are your brain cells? you can upsell the marketing. have a printer create flyers and you can sell them to the shop for a profit or something like that.

do i have to think of everything? tell them you are going to start an online store that sells aztec calenders of all sizes, and other cool stuff. you will make a deal with the shop to create the products and split the money. this is just a simple idea to get your juices following.

leave some +rep if you want to see more and get more tips. so few people add +rep it is not funny, what is funny, if you think about it, only one percent of people are successful and only one percent of people add +rep. makes you think, don't it? when is the last time you enjoyed someones share and gave them some +rep? made a mirror? commented? gave thanks? adding +rep is giving thanks!

the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!

44.gif