49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-12-2014, 08:00 AM
RE:
Thank you for the great share +rep added.Is there any sw to find hot selling items on ebay?
01-12-2014, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 12:35 PM by MediaPro.)
RE:
(01-12-2014 07:49 AM)buckmaster Wrote:  so stupid WSO. Buy from Amazon and Sell on eBay.
No. Sorry my friend but this WSO is Golden. Very well put together and easy for newbies.

I'm using this business model myself, with a slight twist of course. Have been for three years now.

This stuff works. Period. Paragraph. End of Story.

Bottom line...

This works if you work it people. Above average WSO IMO.

Read it. Take action and when you make some money (which you will if you just do the d*** thing)...

Pay the Man.

BTW. Here's the review that caught my attention. Couldn't have said it better myself.

[Image: a4wt.png]

Peace and Big Thanks and reps to the O.P. for sharing this one.
We are but a speck in the field of unlimited potential,
bound only by our limited beliefs and fears.
01-12-2014, 12:37 PM
RE:
Holy Moly...solid method. Reps +++given
01-12-2014, 01:27 PM
RE:
(01-12-2014 12:26 PM)mediapro Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 07:49 AM)buckmaster Wrote:  so stupid WSO. Buy from Amazon and Sell on eBay.
No. Sorry my friend but this WSO is Golden. Very well put together and easy for newbies.

I'm using this business model myself, with a slight twist of course. Have been for three years now.

Bottom line...

question for you...i dabbled in something like this when i first started...How do you handle refunds? and can you ensure that a gift receipt is on every product sold from amazon.. cause if the buyer sees a receipt with the price i paid it prob wont go to well ha any tips on those issues?
01-12-2014, 01:31 PM
RE:
(01-12-2014 08:00 AM)queenarabia123 Wrote:  Thank you for the great share +rep added.Is there any sw to find hot selling items on ebay?
@queenarabia123

I've only recently began using this one. It does a good job.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...tem+finder

Hope this helps.
64.gif
We are but a speck in the field of unlimited potential,
bound only by our limited beliefs and fears.
01-12-2014, 01:49 PM
RE:
this method is not new but too risky there high chance for getting you on troubles

the buyer from ebay will find out his product comes from amazon i will guest the huge number of refunds will happen
01-12-2014, 02:44 PM
RE:
(01-12-2014 12:26 PM)mediapro Wrote:  Can you please tell us your twist sir! Blush

Bottom line...

Read it. Take action and when you make some money (which you will if you just do the d*** thing)...

Pay the Man.

BTW. Here's the review that caught my attention. Couldn't have said it better myself.

[Image: a4wt.png]

SHARE WITH ME PREMIUM SHOPIFY THEMES AND SHARE IT NOOOOOOW! lololololol Love ya!
01-12-2014, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 02:52 PM by Patrick_Bateman.)
RE:
Weak_Rusty_Cat

Registered

Tongue :p
To: Patrick_Bateman
EX The Thor Hammer Waiting for you to post ! lol Tongue
Patrick_Bateman Wrote:
Weak_Rusty_Cat Wrote:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid565861
lol

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ily?page=2

Hey Thor, you got this leecher's back?
01-12-2014, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 06:22 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
Great Share - repped OP!

Great and accurate comments mediapro - repped you too!

AIO Mirror:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0D9PE0Y1

\\Review//

It is rare that I see one Ebay WSO or other product in a year that is acceptable. I have seen two in the past few weeks that were excellent - and this is one of them!

For those of you that think Ebay is so riddled with problems and refunds - stay away! AND stay poor!

This author is right on in his assessment of arbitrage being an extremely profitable way to make sales and money on Ebay.

I don't do Ebay as a regular deal, but when I do - this is exactly the model I use. It is extremely low risk and super-high reward! I have used it for over 20-years with insane success and ZERO failures. Every time I decide to do it, I make an easy 10-20 grand in PROFIT.

EDIT: Actually, the above example is an account of only one item - usually the best performing one. When I do this, I sometimes do only one or two items - other times I would have as many as 20-40 items listed at a time. Some would do almost as well - others a few less sales - and of course, the occasional dog (which didn't cost anything).

I'll leave it up to you to do the math.

People want to cr*p on this idea because it sounds hard and seems like you are asking for problems. Nothing could be farther from the truth - it is drop-dead easy!

But it is definitely some work.

And you can do it anytime - anywhere - with ZERO money and ZERO inventory. All you have to have the knowledge about how and where to source products and what they are selling for and where to sell them - then list them with some modicum of intelligence on Ebay.

Arbitrage isn't new (as one other poster mentioned) - it has been around for centuries. All that this big word means is you buy or control an item for less than you can sell it for in another market.

This ebook is well-written and clearly outlines exactly what to look for. It is also easy to overlook the extra guide he provides, which is geared to help anyone that is new to Ebay with lots of the nuts and bolts. It too is outstanding at around 70-pages, while the main guide is only 19-pages.

He includes software I have not even tried yet, but I doubt most will need it - I don't.

So before you naysayers decide to p*ss on something you clearly don't understand, I suggest you try this and find out for yourselves how easily you can make money doing it.

My grade for this: 5 / 5 stars.

I don't hand out 5-stars unless something is very well-done. (Only one last year.) This is worth it - even without the software, and even though it has been written about before.

People look down on Ebay because it is work - even when they can get fat doing it. I hope the people who think that way keep being lazy!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-12-2014, 06:09 PM
RE:
Zippyhare mirror

Code:
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/58408869/file.html
23.gif

66.gif