16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2014, 10:45 AM
RE:
(03-08-2014 10:20 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 09:24 AM)MrCricket Wrote:  Just adding my 2 cents here... I'm also into "Alternative" health.

I've experimented first hand with MMS (Clorine Dioxide) the stuff works!!
Also, check out Dr. David Williams, his newsletter is awesome (issues are hard to find though)... on one of them he talked about a Doctor treating patients that suffered from Alzheimer's with Vitamin B3 - Niacinamide. I gave it to my dad - which had suffered a stroke 10 years back - and it always made him become more alive, cheerful and happy.

Dr. Christopher and Dr. Richard Schulze's publications are awesome too.

Cheers, and Reps Added!!
=)
MrCricket
MrCricket, research the positive affects of coconut oil with Alzheimer patients. I'm sure you can create some smoothies that can mask the large amount he'd need. Unless he likes it off course. Hell, I can eat it right off the spoon.

Your dad might do well on a full load of B vitamins. It's better to take them all instead of single picking as they work together.
Awesome information!!!

Thank You very much!!
=)

Cheers,
MrCricket
03-08-2014, 01:39 PM
RE:
(03-08-2014 07:39 AM)jhoang Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 06:05 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 05:31 PM)jhoang Wrote:  im very interested in alternative health so this is much appreciated man

you should look up liposomal vitamin c, its a miracle supplement but its been pushed under the rug.

i've started taking it for couple days and notice better mental clarity and energy. its been known to fight cancer and other diseases.
Yes, I'm well aware of it. Liposomal Glutathione is also showing a lot of promise. I've been into alternative health for ages. Wait, hold on. You know what, screw that term already.
Lets say what it actual is: "HEALTH." Real natural frickin' health. Wink

I love how industry labels shi.t to divide and separate people. And speaking of vit C, Linus Pauling is another amazingly insightful pionere that is unrightly villified by mainstream and their pharma propaganda. He, like Tesla, Riffe and so many other people on the fringe who have been shafted for speaking the truth and refusing to tow the line unlike so many of the good little corporate boot lickers that are destroying peoples health by the minute.

You can even make your own liposomal c with lecithin. Not sure if you are aware of it. Look it up if you'd like to experiment further.
hell yeah i always hated the "alternative" label. it is the only natural health care we have.

i might need to start making my own liposomal as i've already ran out of packets and it's been pretty expensive (30$ for 30 packs).
i've also heard great things about Gluthathione

PS: you need to check out Dr. Robert Morse

he has AMAZING videos on youtube answering people's questions on natural health care. He's introduced me to new health topics that i haven't heard of yet like: Iridology and our lymphatic system. Apparently if we can fix our lymphatic system (draining system within our body) we can flush out any disease.

And by looking at photos of someones eyes you can see what condition they have. Ex. one woman did a GI detox and her eye color changed.... mind = blown
Thanks just did and awesome info:

''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
RE:
I've seen him around youtube. He has a lot of good info, but I hate videos. They take up too much of my time, especially when they are so long winded.

I really wish youtube had the ability to speed up videos. I do it a lot on slooooooow droned on videos I have.
03-09-2014, 05:31 PM
RE:
Is there a video on Youtube for "A day in the life of NonConformer"? or a week... a month? You intrigue me
03-10-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 05:31 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Is there a video on Youtube for "A day in the life of NonConformer"? or a week... a month? You intrigue me
Haha, you just summed up facebook with: "a day in the life" - Should I post a picture of my lunch? I should probably post the mandatory bathroom mirror shot that absolutely positively has to have the toilet in the shot.
Lol
25.gif
03-10-2014, 06:35 PM
RE:
(03-10-2014 02:33 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Haha, you just summed up facebook with: "a day in the life" - Should I post a picture of my lunch? I should probably post the mandatory bathroom mirror shot that absolutely positively has to have the toilet in the shot.
Lol
Well if you're going to do the infamous bathroom selfie, make sure the toilet shot has something lurking in it. That's what all the people who think they're "all that and a bag of chips" do Biggrin
03-11-2014, 03:54 AM
RE:
[Image: rmx-statue-of-liberty-selfie_fb_1222556.jpg]
03-11-2014, 04:26 AM
RE:
good stuff, great share
+rep
03-12-2014, 11:45 PM
RE:
[Image: xSFv1HQ.jpg]

For all your health books much appreciated Love
03-14-2014, 08:24 AM
RE:
Muchos Gracias NonConformer
A double helping of fasting goodness, swiftly dl'ed onto my phone for further perusal. Repped for your generosity
43.gif

66.gif