53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2014, 08:29 PM
RE:
Thanks for share
Rep added
03-06-2014, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 05:25 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE:
(03-06-2014 05:48 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Thanks for this, Nonconformer. I spent 15 years bashing my head in with internet marketing in various forms. I sold stuff on ebay which was fun but wasn't something I could depend on. I even designed and sold Myspace graphics to site owners years ago. I got on the shiny object wagon too. And during that whole time, I hunkered down, got married, had 2 kids that I homeschool, and we started a general contractor business late last year. I plan on using a lot of what I gathered in marketing over the years and from here into our offline business. I also have my own side projects online that I'm slowly working on as I can squeeze time throughout the day because I know that the general contractor business is back breaking work for hubby and I want to build up income so that we don't have to solely depend on that business forever.

I'm keeping notes of what you post for me and others because I know what you've said is insanely useful. Thank you so much
I wish you the best, self depending projects can work but i prefer team work about 5 to 10 dudes who have enough knowledge in each independent topic (field), what i will give you as a tip, is to manage time as much as you can take the important tasks as your front line or main purpose, don't hesitate to take action, cause they say "action = investment + risk"

So it means you have time and some amount of money you need to invest them and there will be always a risk, a liar who say to you there is something in life that has risk free possibility, risk even if it equals 1 percent still a natural choice to be done, even Facebook had risked much users in these 5 years as result of their actions (no need to explain why ? simply their ad system explain it all), but the main point is to control your risk, time is the key and money is the tool.

This is the best tip i can give you and its the secret that most would hide on you, and another support tool is patience, you have it plus motivation it equals action which is risk plus investment result to success.

Best wishes :) Cool Love

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-07-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
(03-06-2014 05:48 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Thanks for this, Nonconformer. I spent 15 years bashing my head in with internet marketing in various forms. I sold stuff on ebay which was fun but wasn't something I could depend on. I even designed and sold Myspace graphics to site owners years ago. I got on the shiny object wagon too. And during that whole time, I hunkered down, got married, had 2 kids that I homeschool, and we started a general contractor business late last year. I plan on using a lot of what I gathered in marketing over the years and from here into our offline business. I also have my own side projects online that I'm slowly working on as I can squeeze time throughout the day because I know that the general contractor business is back breaking work for hubby and I want to build up income so that we don't have to solely depend on that business forever.

I'm keeping notes of what you post for me and others because I know what you've said is insanely useful. Thank you so much
I've been in that game many moons ago so I know the back breaking work involved. I had a remodeling business when I was just starting out.

Giant KUDOS on homeschooling, btw.

Anyway, I might actually have a project you and your husband might be interested in later in the year. I say this because it targets the construction industry and you guys already have experience in it and know the lingo/terminology as well as what kind of marketing the industry uses. You guys are also the target market so it pays to have experience on both sides of the fence.

I'll be looking for some apprentices, partners etc. I'm not posting anything else about it because the shithead leechers on here will just steal it. PM me if interested. I'm not trying to sell you anything either, this is a legit offer.
03-07-2014, 04:46 AM
RE:
@ thankugod - You have your PMs disabled. Gotta say, it's kind of annoying when I type out a response to your PM and get that error? JS
03-07-2014, 05:34 AM
RE:
(03-07-2014 03:59 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  I've been in that game many moons ago so I know the back breaking work involved. I had a remodeling business when I was just starting out.

Giant KUDOS on homeschooling, btw.

Anyway, I might actually have a project you and your husband might be interested in later in the year. I say this because it targets the construction industry and you guys already have experience in it and know the lingo/terminology as well as what kind of marketing the industry uses. You guys are also the target market so it pays to have experience on both sides of the fence.

I'll be looking for some apprentices, partners etc. I'm not posting anything else about it because the shithead leechers on here will just steal it. PM me if interested. I'm not trying to sell you anything either, this is a legit offer.
Interesting but sounds i don't have enough experience, i would be glad to work with you but you know how weak i'am ?

Bunch of stuff i need to experience you know what i mean ?

If you like to send (PM) to me what kind of apprentices you're looking for, i would gladly be at least know what are you talking about !

Thanks a lot and i can't stop saying it you helped me a lot with your valuable shares.
77.gif

03-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE:
Jamzman, buddy, I was talking to "uppastmidnight." Re-read the quoted text.

And you're welcome, hope they help you make a lot of cash.
03-07-2014, 06:08 AM
RE:
(03-07-2014 05:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Jamzman, buddy, I was talking to "uppastmidnight." Re-read the quoted text.

Yeah! i know that but just, okay so thanks a lot :)

03-09-2014, 05:16 PM
RE:
(03-07-2014 06:08 AM)JaMzMaN Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 05:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Jamzman, buddy, I was talking to "uppastmidnight." Re-read the quoted text.

Yeah! i know that but just, okay so thanks a lot :)
I'm sure I'd have something down the road for you to work on. And by then, you should be able to speak English. Lol

But seriously, later in the year I'll be open to some other projects.
03-09-2014, 05:24 PM
RE:
(03-09-2014 05:16 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  I'm sure I'd have something down the road for you to work on. And by then, you should be able to speak English. Lol

But seriously, later in the year I'll be open to some other projects.
Undecided Because by then, you will have figured out how to clone yourself and your team Lol
03-09-2014, 11:52 PM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you for this awesome share!
35.gif

27.gif