13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2014, 12:48 PM
RE:
(03-06-2014 12:26 PM)ducane Wrote:  Thanks to Non-Conformer for this.

I've skim-listened to this and read the attachments, I'm convinced this is the way forward online. This is the absolute truth right here.

I just wish I had a small business idea to focus my entire energy implementing and refining this stuff. Lots of determination, no direction sums me up.

Repped boss.
Interesting, I have the complete opposite problem. I am an idea/project machine. I can come up with 10 million dollar business/product models every day. I need a giant lab with a team of a hundred people to get all this intellectual property developed and out into the world. lol Seriously.

Anyway, instead of spinning your wheels trying to come up with ideas. Why not create either a public or private brainstorm thread, group or session and fish out ideas in a group setting. Or, if you'd rather stay private, go dive into say the clickbank market place and pick some evergreen niches, look for popular products, take notes to see what is selling well and then model a product of your own after it. Just make it better and of a higher quality.

You'll then be able to use your same notes and research to seek out your competitors affiliates to promote your new product.
03-06-2014, 01:08 PM
RE:
NC.....you are AWESOME! Thanks bro! Another +5!
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
03-06-2014, 01:28 PM
RE:
(03-06-2014 12:48 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 12:26 PM)ducane Wrote:  Thanks to Non-Conformer for this.

I've skim-listened to this and read the attachments, I'm convinced this is the way forward online. This is the absolute truth right here.

I just wish I had a small business idea to focus my entire energy implementing and refining this stuff. Lots of determination, no direction sums me up.

Repped boss.
Interesting, I have the complete opposite problem. I am an idea/project machine. I can come up with 10 million dollar business/product models every day. I need a giant lab with a team of a hundred people to get all this intellectual property developed and out into the world. lol Seriously.

Anyway, instead of spinning your wheels trying to come up with ideas. Why not create either a public or private brainstorm thread, group or session and fish out ideas in a group setting. Or, if you'd rather stay private, go dive into say the clickbank market place and pick some evergreen niches, look for popular products, take notes to see what is selling well and then model a product of your own after it. Just make it better and of a higher quality.

You'll then be able to use your same notes and research to seek out your competitors affiliates to promote your new product.
Thanks for the advice.

I'm new to this Internet marketing space so that's why I'm not clued up on a lot of things. Now that someone of your expertise has given me something to look into though, I can run with that.

I'll try and look into what you've outlined here, and let you know what I've done soon. Thanks bro.
03-06-2014, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 01:57 PM by SoloPreneur.)
RE:
@ducane

Your post totally baffles me?!

There is so much GOOD stuff here, its IMPOSSIBLE not to come up with an outstanding idea by just studying 1 book. Particularly NonConformer's shares...they are off the scales!

Maybe you've been reading to many BSO's?

FORGET them they are 97% BS!

Let me ask you, can you talk to biz owners? If yes why not go down the offline route? Selling info/products takes time online, however implementing marketing for biz owners is almost an instant money earner, (assuming you have marketing knowledge) granted its not for everyone, because you really need to know how to sell, which you can learn from materials here, IE: Ari Galper - Robert Cialdini - Frank Bettger etc., etc., etc.

...just my 2cents worth Wink

[b]@ducane EDIT: [/b]I posted this just as you posted above...
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
03-06-2014, 01:52 PM
RE:
Great share, thank you nonconformer. I have an older version of this that's been on the web for a few years now, is this a newer version do you know?
73.gif
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
03-06-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 02:34 PM by Roronoa Zoro.)
RE:
AIO mirror : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aqh6ag84ezuipw0/Zr8hfQm0Gh

03-06-2014, 03:27 PM
RE:
(03-06-2014 01:52 PM)b1tr0t Wrote:  Great share, thank you nonconformer. I have an older version of this that's been on the web for a few years now, is this a newer version do you know?
This is around 2010ish - Much of the info is evergreen though so it's solid. Seriously, I wouldn't post it if it wasn't worthy.

I'll admit he drones on a bit, but you can speed it up with VCL, which I often do for a lot of stuff I have. I like things speedy. lol - Exactly why I hate videos unless they are amazingly valuable. I'd rather speed read and scan through or listen.

I'd recommend this to offline business owners and people who are not utilizing solid marketing funnels. Whether it's fear, lack of knowledge or whatever. This is a concise course and will get you right up to speed with solid marketing methods. I say offline because most business owners I meet are clueless in the marketing department. They are busy trying to wear too many hats and running their business. This helps them focus.
03-06-2014, 03:49 PM
RE:
I couldn't agree more NonConformer. This is solid, solid stuff. Thanks again for sharing. Reps given.
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
03-06-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 04:16 PM by NonConformer.)
RE:
(03-06-2014 03:49 PM)b1tr0t Wrote:  I couldn't agree more NonConformer. This is solid, solid stuff. Thanks again for sharing. Reps given.
Sure thing. This combined with all the copywriting threads I've posted is dangerous. Especially with Breakthrough Advertising, all of Halbert's stuff and the Ken McCarthy advanced copy course.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF-VIP-Exclusive-Ken-McCarthy-Advanced-Copywriting-Course-For-Serious-Info-Marketers-13-cd-mp3-pdf

If after actually learning this stuff. someone can't make money. They are self sabotaging themselves. There's no other excuse.

PM me if you want the link for the mentioned copy course. I have it in VIP because I don't want the links floating around.
03-06-2014, 05:48 PM
RE:
Thanks for this, Nonconformer. I spent 15 years bashing my head in with internet marketing in various forms. I sold stuff on ebay which was fun but wasn't something I could depend on. I even designed and sold Myspace graphics to site owners years ago. I got on the shiny object wagon too. And during that whole time, I hunkered down, got married, had 2 kids that I homeschool, and we started a general contractor business late last year. I plan on using a lot of what I gathered in marketing over the years and from here into our offline business. I also have my own side projects online that I'm slowly working on as I can squeeze time throughout the day because I know that the general contractor business is back breaking work for hubby and I want to build up income so that we don't have to solely depend on that business forever.

I'm keeping notes of what you post for me and others because I know what you've said is insanely useful. Thank you so much
56.gif

16.gif