70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2014, 04:02 PM
RE:
not working i follow their tutorial video and create app on development mode. But when i test the subscribe link to promote it shows
Error 400
Invalid request. Please do not repeat this request again. (Error Code: 2)

please help anyone
04-02-2014, 04:04 PM
RE:
(04-02-2014 01:09 PM)rainmaker Wrote:  Okay, I was able to log into the dashboard with no issues.

I'm going to set up the FB app and see what happens here.

did you use your real facebook account to register on the plugin's site? just wondering if it was safe enough
04-03-2014, 01:48 PM
RE:
When I go to Dashboard, Notifications, and Groups, it's telling me "Your account has not been activated!" And "Enter Activation Key" Then under Settings, it says
"Settings
Update Settings
Fatal error: Call to a member function getErrors() on a non-object in /home/webiwave/public_html/socialnotifypro/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/helpers/CHtml.php on line 2002"
I've tried logging out and back in again... also logged out and clicked to Register, but it says I'm already registered and please login... but still need Activation Key :( Any advice?
04-03-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Social Notify Pro not working for me :(
When I go to Dashboard, Notifications, and Groups, it's telling me "Your account has not been activated!" And "Enter Activation Key" Then under Settings, it says
"Update Settings
Fatal error: Call to a member function getErrors() on a non-object in /home/webiwave/public_html/socialnotifypro/vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/web/helpers/CHtml.php on line 2002"
I've tried logging out and back in again... also logged out and clicked to Register, but it says I'm already registered and to please login... but stilll need Activation Key :( Any advice?
04-05-2014, 05:27 PM
RE:
this is no longer working. it needs activation key. if someone has +REP if you share
31.gif

★★★ Bulk Mailing, I coach. ★★★

BBHF main objective "to help each other, care for each other" Cool

04-05-2014, 07:37 PM
RE:
This tool looks absolutely awesome. Working version would be fantastic as the product is quite expensive. :)
04-09-2014, 08:47 AM
RE:
He has a new product.. Here's the salespage:
Code:
http://www.advrt.co/
TROPICAL DEPRESSION
04-21-2014, 04:39 AM
RE:
this is no longer working. it needs activation key
04-21-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
OK Guys seems like i sussed it out !! and its a weird one after sign-up redirect just remove the (S) from the http(s) REMOVE it, Hit Return then it defaults back to the members side!! Hope that makes sense my Jubblies!
04-22-2014, 04:33 AM
RE:
says need registration key
Help
11.gif
[Image: lrGIF.gif]

19.gif