27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2015, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 02:48 AM by lmzasiedko.)
[GET] Same Day Sales Formula. Backdoor access[1 hour to go before Launch]
Sales page
Code:
http://www.samedaysalesformula.com/

Backdoor access

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.samedaysalesformula.com/access-code-hthtu3eg76t273td2/video-modules/introduction
Sorry , I dont know where the upgrades are.

Enjoy.Cool
04-22-2015, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 04:08 AM by nokia5233.)
RE: [GET] Same Day Sales Formula. Backdoor access[1 hour to go before Launch]
Rep Added OP...AIO MIRROR
Code:
http://mediafire.com/4u1rb36ut6zs/Sameday_Sales_Formula.7z
04-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Oh man, his new Top secret traffic source is Yahoo Answers. Feels like 2009 again...
04-22-2015, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 05:34 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
(04-22-2015 03:40 AM)Briareos1 Wrote:  Oh man, his new Top secret traffic source is Yahoo Answers. Feels like 2009 again...

Review: Same Day Sales Formula

Most of us have gotten pretty weary of these "Make Money Immediately in Affiliate Marketing" offers. Especially if they're been put together by admitted "newbies" who admit themselves that they just started making money about six months ago. The method he was using before the one he is promoting today was adfly links. Made less than $1 a month and gave up in disgust. That showed spunk. And some intelligence....

Yes, as Briareos1 pointed out above, the traffic of choice for this method is Yahoo Answers.

I see 90% of the readers running for the exit. Great.

I don't have a problem with that at all because I've got an outsourcer who I've been paying for 1 1/2 years to do Yahoo Answers for me. In my personal specifically-devoted-Yahoo-Answer profit funnel, I have everything tracked so that I give Nancy Pelosi (obvious pseudonym) half of the profits derived from her efforts. In fact, I know that she must be outsourcing a bit of the work because her average profits are now usually around $100 a day, up from $30 a day 18 months ago. The only reason I mention this is because I KNOW that Yahoo Answers has been overlooked by marketers in the last few years because they've found "easier" prey-- or so they believe.

I'm not going to reiterate his whole methodology, you should download the pdf for that.
Code:
http://mir.cr/03LGVPGK

In the Sameday Sales Formula, Kartikya shows how you can start with nothing but a computer and internet access and maybe get money your first day. I would put the odds at over 50% using his new and fresh approach.

His method entails first finding Clickbank offers to match the most popular questions being asked. Then you provide a partial answer by sharing part of an article you find on G00gle -- and then if they want to read the rest of the suggestions go to your blog where you have the rest of the article pasted. You can legally use other's content if you put a link to where you found it. You weave your links to the Clickbank product within the article. Actually pretty cool. And you don't even have to have a website yourself, you get a free account at G00gle Sites and make up these quick 1 page landing sites which are SEO optimised already-- so if someone is searching for an answer to what you are offering (outside of Yahoo Answers) you are more likely to be found on a G00gle produced site....

His claim is that one person in five who follows your link from Yahoo to his free site will buy the product. I actually believe him.

He shows exactly how to do everything in his videos for complete new guys, but all you need to get the flavor of what he's been doing successfully is in the PDF.
Code:

He suggests that after you become capable at doing it the "free" way, you should upgrade and start listbuilding with it [that is what I've been doing for the last 18 months] and start really making money.

All in all, Kartikya stands behind his product and says if you have any creativity at all (he says he can't teach creativity) you have to succeed if you do the work.

His method is far from "rocket surgery" but I think just trying it might help some on this forum to really see what it is like to have a check come to them from Clickbank. See what is really possible.

Heck, try it out to prove the concept and outsource it like me. Tons of people with spare time on the computer, put them to work.

Have a great week,

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
04-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Bump for bonus - Thank you for the share!
73.gif
04-23-2015, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 01:11 AM by passion4success.)
(04-22-2015 05:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 03:40 AM)Briareos1 Wrote:  Oh man, his new Top secret traffic source is Yahoo Answers. Feels like 2009 again...

Most of us have gotten pretty weary of these "Make Money Immediately in Affiliate Marketing" offers. Especially if they're been put together by admitted "newbies" who admit themselves that they just started making money about six months ago. The method he was using before the one he is promoting today was adfly links. Made less than $1 a month and gave up in disgust. That showed spunk. And some intelligence....

Yes, as Briareos1 pointed out above, the traffic of choice for this method is Yahoo Answers.

I don't have a problem with that at all because I've got an outsourcer who I've been paying for 1 1/2 years to do Yahoo Answers for me. In my personal specifically-devoted-Yahoo-Answer profit funnel, I have everything tracked so that I give Nancy Pelosi (obvious pseudonym) half of the profits derived from her efforts. In fact, I know that she must be outsourcing a bit of the work because her average profits are now usually around $100 a day, up from $30 a day 18 months ago. The only reason I mention this is because I KNOW that Yahoo Answers has been overlooked by marketers in the last few years because they've found "easier" prey-- or so they believe.

I'm not going to reiterate his whole methodology, you should download the pdf for that.
Code:

In the Sameday Sales Formula, Kartikya shows how you can start with nothing but a computer and internet access and maybe get money your first day. I would put the odds at over 50% using his new and fresh approach.

His method entails first finding Clickbank offers to match the most popular questions being asked. Then you provide a partial answer by sharing part of an article you find on G00gle -- and then if they want to read the rest of the suggestions go to your blog where you have the rest of the article pasted. You can legally use other's content if you put a link to where you found it. You weave your links to the Clickbank product within the article. Actually pretty cool. And you don't even have to have a website yourself, you get a free account at G00gle Sites and make up these quick 1 page landing sites which are SEO optimised already-- so if someone is searching for an answer to what you are offering (outside of Yahoo Answers) you are more likely to be found on a G00gle produced site....

His claim is that one person in five who follows your link from Yahoo to his free site will buy the product. I actually believe him.

He shows exactly how to do everything in his videos for complete new guys, but all you need to get the flavor of what he's been doing successfully is in the PDF.
Code:

He suggests that after you become capable at doing it the "free" way, you should upgrade and start listbuilding with it [that is what I've been doing for the last 18 months] and start really making money.

All in all, Kartikya stands behind his product and says if you have any creativity at all (he says he can't teach creativity) you have to succeed if you do the work.

His method is far from "rocket surgery" but I think just trying it might help some on this forum to really see what it is like to have a check come to them from Clickbank. See what is really possible.

Heck, try it out to prove the concept and outsource it like me. Tons of people with spare time on the computer, put them to work.

Have a great week,

AbeLincolnBart

+5 Rep for spending your time to share your success with forum members, key to succeeding in any money making method is taking "Consistent Action" on what you are already working on rather than jumping from one method to another, 99% of Internet marketers fail to understand that.
04-23-2015, 08:36 AM
Whats the password... bestblackhatforum.com is not it...
(04-22-2015 05:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  

Code:

Code:

Have a great week,

AbeLincolnBart
04-23-2015, 01:19 PM
[quote='marr5' pid='1236621' dateline='1429742195']
Whats the password... bestblackhatforum.com is not it...

He/she uses their user name as the password...nokia5233
Worked for me and unpacked fine.
04-23-2015, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 01:48 PM by California Kid.)
(04-22-2015 05:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  His claim is that one person in five who follows your link from Yahoo to his free site will buy the product. I actually believe him.

boy are you gullible. you do know that that is a 20% conversion rate with cold traffic, right? have you even ever built a list or even emailed a list before? those figures are hard to get from warm traffic. those are figures most associated to with hot traffic like buyer's leads who would buy an upsell or oto. sorry. i don't buy the stated figures.

so i am curious. why do you believe him? your response stated you have for 18 months so it seems like you should either know better or have some sort of vested interest in this product. i haven't read the sales page but if he mentioned those figures in his sales page, then i for one automatically don't believe him and therefore don't believe anything else he has to say. if he's talking about a specific campaign, that may be a different story but still hardly believable.

i do see yahoo answers as still a viable source for free traffic. the problem with that and other sources for free traffic is that people don't want to put in the work so they go mostly for paid....even excluding outsourcers to do it for them(which never made sense to me....especially for people just getting in to building a list)
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-24-2015, 04:29 AM
(04-23-2015 01:40 PM)California Kid Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 05:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  His claim is that one person in five who follows your link from Yahoo to his free site will buy the product. I actually believe him.

boy are you gullible. you do know that that is a 20% conversion rate with cold traffic, right? have you even ever built a list or even emailed a list before? those figures are hard to get from warm traffic. those are figures most associated to with hot traffic like buyer's leads who would buy an upsell or oto. sorry. i don't buy the stated figures.

so i am curious. why do you believe him? your response stated you have for 18 months so it seems like you should either know better or have some sort of vested interest in this product. i haven't read the sales page but if he mentioned those figures in his sales page, then i for one automatically don't believe him and therefore don't believe anything else he has to say. if he's talking about a specific campaign, that may be a different story but still hardly believable.

i do see yahoo answers as still a viable source for free traffic. the problem with that and other sources for free traffic is that people don't want to put in the work so they go mostly for paid....even excluding outsourcers to do it for them(which never made sense to me....especially for people just getting in to building a list)

Definitely no vested interest in this guy's product. I would have mentioned it if I did.

And may I add, what possible vested interest could I possibly have, even commenting favorably, on BBHF where you can obtain it for FREE? Geeze!!!

Ok, I don't know FOR SURE if "the SDSF guy" closes 1 out of 5 visitors. Maybe he was being generous to himself. Maybe it was the results from a particular offer that he tries to favor because it converts better. Some offers DO convert better to the Yahoo Answers crowd.

From my experience with the Yahoo Answers funnels I set up, I've tracked results from the 4 different segments we've been targeting profitably. One of the segments we've spent a lot of time in is the same one "the SDSF guy" considers the best. Quote: "TIP: It is always better to stick the 'Health& Fitness' niche as it is very deployable and thousands of health products are available on ClickBank." End Quote.

For example, last month one of the health products (from Clickbank) in our Health product funnel (multiple emails and products in the funnel) had a conversion rate of 12%. Another lower priced one had a 23% conversion. That is after an engaging series of 17 emails.

My best one, had a 4% conversion, but it is a continuity product that has proven to be much more profitable in the long run vs. any of the others.

"Your mileage may vary..."

Really Guys! Forget you ever stopped on this thread and delete the product! Nothing to see here....

Have a good rest of your week.

AbeLincolnBart
51.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren

42.gif