47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: [GET] Same Day Sales Formula. Backdoor access[1 hour to go before Launch]
Very interesting stats and talks, following you guys.
Keep up the good information

peace.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
04-24-2015, 10:03 AM
Review: Its basically about using yahoo answers
04-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Does anyone have the Research Reversal Method videos?

- Thanks
09-14-2015, 11:11 PM
(04-22-2015 05:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 03:40 AM)Briareos1 Wrote:  Oh man, his new Top secret traffic source is Yahoo Answers. Feels like 2009 again...

Review: Same Day Sales Formula

Most of us have gotten pretty weary of these "Make Money Immediately in Affiliate Marketing" offers. Especially if they're been put together by admitted "newbies" who admit themselves that they just started making money about six months ago. The method he was using before the one he is promoting today was adfly links. Made less than $1 a month and gave up in disgust. That showed spunk. And some intelligence....

Yes, as Briareos1 pointed out above, the traffic of choice for this method is Yahoo Answers.

I see 90% of the readers running for the exit. Great.

I don't have a problem with that at all because I've got an outsourcer who I've been paying for 1 1/2 years to do Yahoo Answers for me. In my personal specifically-devoted-Yahoo-Answer profit funnel, I have everything tracked so that I give Nancy Pelosi (obvious pseudonym) half of the profits derived from her efforts. In fact, I know that she must be outsourcing a bit of the work because her average profits are now usually around $100 a day, up from $30 a day 18 months ago. The only reason I mention this is because I KNOW that Yahoo Answers has been overlooked by marketers in the last few years because they've found "easier" prey-- or so they believe.

I'm not going to reiterate his whole methodology, you should download the pdf for that.
Code:
http://mir.cr/03LGVPGK

In the Sameday Sales Formula, Kartikya shows how you can start with nothing but a computer and internet access and maybe get money your first day. I would put the odds at over 50% using his new and fresh approach.

His method entails first finding Clickbank offers to match the most popular questions being asked. Then you provide a partial answer by sharing part of an article you find on G00gle -- and then if they want to read the rest of the suggestions go to your blog where you have the rest of the article pasted. You can legally use other's content if you put a link to where you found it. You weave your links to the Clickbank product within the article. Actually pretty cool. And you don't even have to have a website yourself, you get a free account at G00gle Sites and make up these quick 1 page landing sites which are SEO optimised already-- so if someone is searching for an answer to what you are offering (outside of Yahoo Answers) you are more likely to be found on a G00gle produced site....

His claim is that one person in five who follows your link from Yahoo to his free site will buy the product. I actually believe him.

He shows exactly how to do everything in his videos for complete new guys, but all you need to get the flavor of what he's been doing successfully is in the PDF.
Code:
http://mir.cr/03LGVPGK

He suggests that after you become capable at doing it the "free" way, you should upgrade and start listbuilding with it [that is what I've been doing for the last 18 months] and start really making money.

All in all, Kartikya stands behind his product and says if you have any creativity at all (he says he can't teach creativity) you have to succeed if you do the work.

His method is far from "rocket surgery" but I think just trying it might help some on this forum to really see what it is like to have a check come to them from Clickbank. See what is really possible.

Heck, try it out to prove the concept and outsource it like me. Tons of people with spare time on the computer, put them to work.

Have a great week,

AbeLincolnBart

WOW very impressive review! You deserved MAX REP+! Perfect 10
01-22-2018, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2018 11:38 AM by Harvest365.)
Thank you to s8113 for this "oldie but goodie" share.

I know it's old. But, believe it or not I learn alot even from old skool info and methods.

Alot of it still works. I never discount anything. You're one step closer to finding what DOES work every time you find something that DOES NOT work! Never give up.

The MediaFire link still works in this mirror link shared by nokia5233 in post #2.

[hide]http://mediafire.com/4u1rb36ut6zs/Sameday_Sales_Formula.7z[hide]

The password for the zip file is: nokia5233

Nice Thread
14.gif

6.gif