66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: [GET] SUCCESSFLYOVER.COM DOWNLOADS + BONUSES
Hi Layna,

Thanks for this share....Reps added as always...
i wonder if this is the same?

Code:
http://plrsalesfunnels.com/the-new-guide-to-seo/
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
03-11-2018, 06:14 AM
@jimms: It certainly looks like the second portion of my share is the same SEO Course you refer to.

It's all PLR ... but the source I got this from is SUCCESSFLYOVER ... who's to say whether they got it from PLR Sales Funnels or the other way around? Or whether they are, in fact, the same outfit?

Having said that, it looks like (at least from the sales page link you shared) that the SEO Course is the only course being sold. My share involves the complete contents of SUCCESSFLYOVER ... the main front end product is a SEO Business In A Box setup where you get all the components you need to provide SEO services to high-paying clients. They give you web templates, telemarketing sales scripts, form templates, etc.

So, yes ... you're correct in that the free SEO part of the download files seems to be available elsewhere. But what PLR isn't?

That's the importance of jazzing up one's PLR content so that people won't end up paying for something you sell but end up seeing it on 500 websites exactly the same...but at different price points ... and some with great bonuses they missed out on.

The way I see it, this share is for people interested in setting up their own SEO services business. Otherwise, it is a lot of work for something you probably won't use.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-19-2018, 09:02 PM
Thanks and +reps given to Layna61524 and Kontiki for their sterling efforts
03-19-2018, 09:17 PM
(03-10-2018 03:37 AM)kontiki Wrote:  Here is AIO compilation of all of the files and folders mentioned
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!AcdxSa4Z!X9XSE5m9x5v5a0-js5to2g
Its good practice to transfer to your mega account first and then download to local folder.
Otherwise the bandwidth consumed may compromise this mega account.

Hi Kontiki

Many of the files in your Mega share are corrupted. Look at the ones in both the:

SEO Business In A Box
Video Business In A Box

They are all the same size. 138k

Have not looked at the others yet, but am guessing it was an upload issue of something.

I am back to Laynas OP to grab the files right now.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-20-2018, 07:35 AM
@GordonShumway: Thanks for posting here ... hopefully someone who's thinking of using the AIO will be notified. Question: Did you send kontiki a PM? If there really is a problem, he'd want to look into it ASAP.

On the other hand, sometimes file corruption comes from an arbitrary glitch in the transfer process. Trying to download the same file again could yield different results.

For that very reason (with all these files) I decided NOT to do a mirror ...that, and it would have taken me a long, long time to do, with my over-burdened computer.

Layna61524
43.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-20-2018, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2018 07:25 PM by GordonShumway.)
@Layna - No I did not PM Kontiki, but I did look at the files on their account, and they are all the same size, so it was not a transfer issue on my account of to my desktop. It may have happened when they attempted to upload.

I did go and download a few of the files from your links. Then once inside I looked at the content. Not really at the level of quality I would want to use anyway, so decide to not spend any more time on it and just move on as I have a number of projects on the go right now.

Don't in any way think I have issues with you. You offered a share, it is 100% up to us as the users to decide on the quality of the share, not the sharer!

As always, I have the utmost respect for the amount of time you put in to bring all of these shares to the community.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-21-2018, 12:38 AM
Thank you for pointing out. Have updated saying don't download.
(03-19-2018 09:17 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 03:37 AM)kontiki Wrote:  Here is AIO compilation of all of the files and folders mentioned
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!AcdxSa4Z!X9XSE5m9x5v5a0-js5to2g
Its good practice to transfer to your mega account first and then download to local folder.
Otherwise the bandwidth consumed may compromise this mega account.

Hi Kontiki

Many of the files in your Mega share are corrupted. Look at the ones in both the:

SEO Business In A Box
Video Business In A Box

They are all the same size. 138k

Have not looked at the others yet, but am guessing it was an upload issue of something.

I am back to Laynas OP to grab the files right now.

Cheers,

G.S.
03-21-2018, 12:28 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

It is a MEGA Share. I dont think I have seen on bigger.

Thanks for all you do for the forum.

Please add me to your list of friends.

Thanks
03-22-2018, 07:24 PM
Thanks reps added to both of you
09-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Thanks for sharing, however the Mega files shared by kontiki still shows 138kb. please is there anyway this can be re-up?
10.gif

54.gif