63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
good thing OP discovered this. i went to my wordpress users and found a new admin account has been created. Thanks for the heads up
01-30-2013, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 07:08 AM by debbycoop.)
RE:
astralslider:
In the code that kirstie provided in post #16, in both lines you will see where it shows and&

Change the and& into ampersand ampersand with no space between the two &s They need to be right next to each other. The software that runs this forum won't let you put 2 &s with no s next to each other. It will always show and& instead. That's it. Now do you get it?
01-30-2013, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 07:04 AM by oz0102.)
RE:
Quote:astralslider In the code that kirstie provided in post #16, in both lines you will see where it shows and&

Change the and& into and& That's it. Now do you get it?
i though he meant "and&" and not and&

the system keeps changing this lol
01-30-2013, 07:10 AM
RE:
I had to edit it about 5 times to get it to show as clearly as I could.
01-30-2013, 07:14 AM
RE:
got it! thanks
(01-30-2013 06:58 AM)debbycoop Wrote:  astralslider:
In the code that kirstie provided in post #16, in both lines you will see where it shows and&

Change the and& into ampersand ampersand with no space between the two &s They need to be right next to each other. The software that runs this forum won't let you put 2 &s with no s next to each other. It will always show and& instead. That's it. Now do you get it?
75.gif
01-30-2013, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 07:31 AM by GAX.)
RE:
See here:
http://screencast.com/t/QduOx2cFhDq

Quote:
Quote:Kristie
did replacing the code break your site or is it working? My site broke
after I replaced the code, could you possibly share your .php file for
my to replace?
Thanks
Wack0's code is pretty much
perfect, but you'll need to change two lines slightly as this site
inserts the word "and" when there are two and signs next to one another.

1. Look for this line of code:

Code:
if (isset($special_suggestions_arr) and&isset($special_suggestions_arr['score_less_than_100'])) {

and replace the "and" with an ampersand so you have two ampersand signs next to one another with no spaces in between

2. And change this one
Code:
if ($current_md5==get_post_meta($post_id,self::$cache_md5_for_filter_content,TRUE​)​
and&!$invalid_ext_or_int_links) {

by replacing the "and" with another ampersand so you have two ampersand signs next to one another with no spaces in between

and it should then work perfectly :)
01-30-2013, 07:26 AM
RE:
I just delete that plugin from my site, Is that Ok? I am just worried about my site..
01-30-2013, 07:27 AM
RE:
(01-30-2013 05:33 AM)supercharger Wrote:  @Tape

DT has not been around for ages here buddy... so do not think it will cause uproar between crackers... after all, they have one goal to break stuff so it works for all... DT earns from ads|redirects... WFO earn from other love :)
Maybe DT hasn't personally been on here recently, but this share originated from what I believe to be one of DT's sites:

Code:
http://www.seotoolscrack.com/2013/01/seopressor-version-5-nulled.html

I've dl'd the version from the above site, and it's identical to the version shared on here.

And for the record, I know 100% that DT definitely sticks exploits and backdoors into the WP Plugins he cracks, because I've caught him out on a variety of occasions (Unless of course you know that DT has somehow changed his ways and stopped doing this?)

I personally don't give a flying >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< who nulls the stuff on here - I'm genuinely grateful to the guys and girls like Wack0 and Taur who give their time to help everyone.

My biggest concern is that the stuff we download from unknown nullers (i.e. not the trusted stuff from Taur, Wack0 et al) is 100% clean and will not damage our sites.
01-30-2013, 08:38 AM
SEOPRESSOR VERSION 5 NULLED

[Image: SEOPressor+Nulled.gif]

SEOPressor Version 5 Nulled

Better SEO Score, Higher Ranking

The flagship just got better! Now you can rank up to 3 keywords on our brand new algorithm that will guide you through the whole on-page SEO process to make sure your site possess the strength to rank high in search.

If you are already an SEOPressor user, you get V5 for free. We are about to release it to the plugin's update process! SEOPressor users rank higher!

Over-optimization Filter and Warning

SEOPressor V5 now tells you if you are over-optimized. No more keyword stuffing. No more accidental heading usages. No more over-decorations. No more risks! SEOPressor V5 will point out when you are over-optimizing so you know you are always safe!

Social SEO - The Heat is ON!

Social is influencing Search, that's certain now. You need to get your website ready with Facebook OpenGraph Tags and Twitter Cards! But adding those codes yourself can be a messy task! SEOPressor V5 now automatically detects your title, descriptions, images etc and set them as your OpenGraph and Twitter cards. Your content will now be picked up correctly by social engines, spiders and crawlers and appear correctly in Facebook and Twitter!

Structured Data - Rich Snippet Now Easy

SEOPressor V5 now allows you to build Rich Snippets on your posts/pages easily! Now you can have a post that shows "review stars" in search. You can have another to show "recipes" in search, another to know "events", "music" and more! They all look different in search. Stand out, attract higher SERP click throughs!

and LSI Analysis, Smart Linking, Full Page Analysis, and more! I will let you find out!
and a brand new short video showing the Inside of SEOPressor V5.

Download today and start benefiting from the all new SEOPressor V5 Nulled!

]]<<</Jia]Download

virustotal
01-30-2013, 08:43 AM
RE:
great share thanks a lot
38.gif

49.gif