66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2013, 04:13 AM
RE:
Crap! I've replaced the code and now my site isn't loading. I see a blank white screen. HELP
(01-30-2013 04:02 AM)Wack0 Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 04:01 AM)debbycoop Wrote:  Yep astralslider. That's what I did. Please Wack0 correct me if I'm wrong
Yes. That's what you should do. :)
01-30-2013, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 04:33 AM by Hangman.)
RE:
Why hasnt the thread been closed as we know some people wont read this for just download and installl also if op nulled this he should be banned... i will report thread to have it closed as it should be to protect the good members on here
01-30-2013, 04:34 AM
RE:
still not working for me =/
01-30-2013, 04:35 AM
RE:
Wack0 has kindly decoded the nasty file.

Read more here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-WARN...s-Infected
01-30-2013, 04:36 AM
RE:
Can an Admin or Mod temporarily sticky this, as a lot of people will have been potentially infected?
24.gif
01-30-2013, 04:38 AM
RE:
Kristie did replacing the code break your site or is it working? My site broke after I replaced the code, could you possibly share your .php file for my to replace?
Thanks
(01-30-2013 04:36 AM)kirstie Wrote:  Can an Admin or Mod temporarily sticky this, as a lot of people will have been potentially infected?
01-30-2013, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 05:02 AM by kirstie.)
RE:
(01-30-2013 04:38 AM)astralslider Wrote:  Kristie did replacing the code break your site or is it working? My site broke after I replaced the code, could you possibly share your .php file for my to replace?
Thanks
Wack0's code is pretty much perfect, but you'll need to change two lines slightly as this site inserts the word "and" when there are two and signs next to one another.

1. Look for this line of code:

Code:
if (isset($special_suggestions_arr) and&isset($special_suggestions_arr['score_less_than_100'])) {

and replace the "and" with an ampersand so you have two ampersand signs next to one another with no spaces in between

2. And change this one
Code:
if ($current_md5==get_post_meta($post_id,self::$cache_md5_for_filter_content,TRUE​)​
and&!$invalid_ext_or_int_links) {

by replacing the "and" with another ampersand so you have two ampersand signs next to one another with no spaces in between

and it should then work perfectly :)
01-30-2013, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 05:09 AM by astralslider.)
RE:
Like this?
PHP Code:
if (isset($special_suggestions_arr) and& isset($special_suggestions_arr['score_less_than_100'])) { 

and?
PHP Code:
if ($current_md5==get_post_meta($post_id,self::$cache_md5_for_filter_content,TRUE​)
and& !
$invalid_ext_or_int_links) { 

I'm not familiar with php coding language, so if you could provide exact replacement it would be very helpful.

I'm getting this error when I try to Activate the plug-in
PHP Code:
Parse errorsyntax errorunexpected T_VARIABLE in 
/home5/ultimci4/public_html/locsolutions/wp-content/plugins/seo-pressor/classes/central.class.php
 on line 75 

This is what I have in line 75
PHP Code:
$post_content_filtered WPPostsRateKeys_Filters::filter_post_content($keyword_arr,$post_content_to_edit,​$settings,$post_id); 
01-30-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
Are you suggesting that "drewtirrell" does this with all his shares?
If that is the case, shouldn't he be banned?
(This for me sounds like some serious accusation and shows some malicious intent on his part)

I can only hope that he is following this thread and can hopefully come and clarify all of this.

To the mods, I also call for this to be stickied.

(01-30-2013 04:08 AM)kirstie Wrote:  Thanks for decoding it Wack0 - I was having trouble finding a working PHP LockiT decoder.

My guess is that this is another "drewtirrell" exploit, as he uses that particular exploit all the time. I normally catch it as he's used standard Base64 in the past, but this time he's been particularly cunning.

I just hope that most of the members here read this post and don't get their sites infected / trashed.
01-30-2013, 05:33 AM
RE:
@Tape

DT has not been around for ages here buddy... so do not think it will cause uproar between crackers... after all, they have one goal to break stuff so it works for all... DT earns from ads|redirects... WFO earn from other love :)
48.gif
*** Glad to be Back! ***

12.gif