57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-02-2013, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 03:52 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.23 - Cracked By CyberPunk
NOTICE: I made a mistake in this version. I forgot to kill the timer, so after a random number of minutes SENuke automatically closes. Since the next version is out already, I just cracked it instead of fixing this version.

Go grab SENuke XCR v3.1.25 from here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-CyberPunk

If v3.1.25 is no longer the latest version, then click my name or go to the following link and look for my latest release: http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-CyberPunk

@hamedwolf - of course you got an email error! It says (-spin) right next to the email box, which means SENuke does NOT allow you do spin it! Please get familiar with SENuke and what is normal, and how to use it, before posting posts that sound like your saying something is broken. It is usually user error!

@xipox - Your screenshot is telling me that for some reason, your IMAP connection failed. Using Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL emails I think are all POP3. Usually the only time one would use IMAP would be if it was an email on their own web server. If it happens with POP too, then you probably have a Firewall blocking the connection. This isn't an issue with SENuke. It is something on your end.

Why am I just updating my OP? I don't want to bump this thread because I JUST posted the v3.1.25 thread. So please do not reply/comment on this thread anymore. It does not need to be bumped, so just let this thread die!

Thanks
09-02-2013, 04:36 PM
RE:
Email eroor :: Your not allowed to spin email address
09-02-2013, 04:36 PM
RE:
Great Thanks.I will check it and let you know.
09-02-2013, 05:42 PM
RE:
I love you CyberPunk <3
09-02-2013, 05:59 PM
RE:
Guys, anyone is building tier 1 with senuke? I haven't any success with senuke at all. Most of links are not indexing.
50.gif
09-02-2013, 06:22 PM
RE:
I'm still having this weird problem with settings not saving... It's driving me crazy when I go back to the program after 6 hours and I see my settings being set to default again. Especially manual captcha and submission without links is annoying :(
09-02-2013, 06:44 PM
RE:
(09-02-2013 06:22 PM)ziemny Wrote:  I'm still having this weird problem with settings not saving... It's driving me crazy when I go back to the program after 6 hours and I see my settings being set to default again. Especially manual captcha and submission without links is annoying :(
If you use senuke for some time than you probablly know that crackers can't fix this or they won't because it is very hard so you need to babysit it :D
09-02-2013, 06:48 PM
RE:
(09-02-2013 06:44 PM)nightquest Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 06:22 PM)ziemny Wrote:  I'm still having this weird problem with settings not saving... It's driving me crazy when I go back to the program after 6 hours and I see my settings being set to default again. Especially manual captcha and submission without links is annoying :(
If you use senuke for some time than you probablly know that crackers can't fix this or they won't because it is very hard so you need to babysit it :D
Hey Nightquest, thanks for your answer. I'm fairly new to the cracked version of this software (been using my friend's legit version for a while), so I'm not familiar with all the bugs. I only knew about the ones mentioned in the 1st post, hence why I asked ;) Is it normal that I lose my settings even without restarting the program? Does that affect my campaigns or do the settings in the projects stay the same and only the general ones reset and affect future projects if not changed?

Thanks in advance :)
09-02-2013, 09:09 PM
RE:
I have some bug that settings reset when runing campaign even without crash so it is possible but after i have reinstall it was better.It affects campaign because it keep runing without captcha details so this is the reason why you need to watch every campaign until something change in future (if change :) )
09-03-2013, 12:28 AM
RE:
(09-02-2013 09:09 PM)nightquest Wrote:  I have some bug that settings reset when runing campaign even without crash so it is possible but after i have reinstall it was better.It affects campaign because it keep runing without captcha details so this is the reason why you need to watch every campaign until something change in future (if change :) )
Thanks for your help. Reinstalling is not an option with CyberPunks releases, because it's a portable version though :P
21.gif
Closed

27.gif