77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-03-2013, 01:13 AM
RE:
I also love you CyberPunk
09-03-2013, 03:26 AM
RE:
I have used my own SENuke cracks for SEO projects and clients without any troubles.

Yes, this is portable. So to "re-install" you just open up the original RAR archive you downloaded from me, and extract it out again. Either delete the old folder, or extract the new one with a different name.

EVERY, and I MEAN EVERY new release of SENuke, I start off with a fresh copy! I completely uninstall SENuke from my computer! Their uninstaller doesn't delete the folder or files though lmao, so I have to manually delete it from the "AppData/Local/SENukeX" folder on my computer. Once SENuke is 100% uninstalled from my computer, I go and download SENuke again from their server. I do NOT use the Updater.Application file, but their actual "Setup.exe" from here (http://senuke.com/SENukeUpdate/Installer/). This is to be positive I have a clean, untouched, perfect install of SENuke. I then decrypt the SENuke.exe so I can begin to crack it. Once done, I delete the log files created when running SENuke, and then reset both of the Settings xml files (Settings.xml and Settings.Old.xml) to remove my specific path and install ID. I then copy the SENukeX folder to my desktop, and rename it with version number and my "-CYBER" tag. Final result, perfect portable version every time.

As for the settings not saving, here is whats up. SENuke attempts to grab your settings from their server. Since you don't have a valid account, it doesn't return anything and gives a silent error (which I think is logged in the log file generated every time you run senuke). This error is harmless and doesn't really bother anything in SENuke's operation. There is a local file option I have seen inside the code, but I have had a hard time to figure out exactly what it does. I forced it once to use that method (local only) and didn't see any difference. I was assuming it would trick SENuke to store all your settings locally. It didn't. Maybe I will dump the all the SENuke files into a .NET project and open it up in Visual Studio so I can navigate the code easier.

So to fix the "captcha settings not saving", the max threads, ect, I would have to manually (every time I release SENuke) change the code for every single item we want to save. So why don't I just fix a couple? Because then, it wouldn't be good enough. SOmeone would say "please please cyber make this setting work, and that one..". Everyone wants something different, and I feel that it would be a never ending cycle of someone else wanting just 1 more setting fixed.

So unless I can basically find a switch to flip, to make SENuke save all those settings locally, I am not going to do it. Right now I can crack every new release of SENuke in under 5 mins (maybe its like 3 mins) lol I dont know, but pretty fast. I don't want to turn that into a 20 minute crack every time. They update too often, and it would make this mundane task even more of a pain.
09-03-2013, 03:28 AM
RE:
Thank you!!
09-03-2013, 04:11 AM
RE:
@CyberPunk,
I didn't want to sound demanding. I just hoped for someone to tell me if there's a way to fix this problem and I really know nothing about coding. This bug is a bit frustrating when you run more than 1 campaign at once, because you end up having less accounts, less links and basically your campaign is not that effective. I appreciate your work and I don't ask you to fix every bug that appears, but I was just wondering how to fix it ;)
09-03-2013, 08:24 AM
RE:
The response was in general, not specifically to you.

I run 1 campaign at a time, and manually make senuke do the tasks I need it. All I have experience is the settings not being saved AFTER you have closed SENuke and open it up later. I have no idea about the settings staying when running multiple campaigns.. If you haven't closed SENuke after saving your settings on the Options form, then I assume the settings should still be there even if your running more than 1 campaign. As long as you don't close SENuke, they shouldn't disappear I dont think..?
59.gif
09-03-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 09:40 AM by ziemny.)
RE:
(09-03-2013 08:24 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  The response was in general, not specifically to you.

I run 1 campaign at a time, and manually make senuke do the tasks I need it. All I have experience is the settings not being saved AFTER you have closed SENuke and open it up later. I have no idea about the settings staying when running multiple campaigns.. If you haven't closed SENuke after saving your settings on the Options form, then I assume the settings should still be there even if your running more than 1 campaign. As long as you don't close SENuke, they shouldn't disappear I dont think..?
That's what I thought after closing the program a couple of times, but then when I started running multiple campaigns, it started resetting itself for some reason. I'll do some more testing tomorrow and come back to you with the results (tomorrow I mean in like 12 hours, since I live in GMT+1 ;))
09-03-2013, 10:51 AM
RE:
[Image: SNX.png] [Image: SNX2.png]
09-03-2013, 07:13 PM
RE:
Crashed every 20-30 minutes.
09-03-2013, 07:25 PM
RE:
(09-03-2013 07:13 PM)vulcanor Wrote:  Crashed every 20-30 minutes.
I have the same problem
09-03-2013, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 10:24 PM by ziemny.)
RE:
(09-03-2013 10:51 AM)xipox Wrote:  [Image: SNX.png] [Image: SNX2.png]
Use POP3 hotmail accounts. There's a hotmail account creator here or in the Freebies.
26.gif
Closed

78.gif