51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-08-2011, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 12:05 AM by Omni Potens.)
[GET] Robert Plank - 16 Copy Bombs
Untold Story of the Plug and Play Copywriting World...

You won't win any awards by writing the most perfect, well-crafted piece of sales copy. The best award you can possibly win is where you get paid a lot of money for writing profit-pulling sales copy in a short amount of time.

Problem: You aren't super motivated or super inspired 100% of the time, and when that copywriter's block hits, you need to apply step by step systems.

You're in luck. "16 Copybombs" contains over sixteen "bombs" you can drop on your copy to make it stand out from the crowd like no other sales letter can. Including...

Four New Openers

If you can't grab your prospects' attention within the first few seconds, you've lost them. That's simply a fact, especially on the internet, where your viewers probably have multiple windows open. The right attention-s****** headline, killer subheadline, and action-packed deck copy is crucical if you want people to even read halfway down the page.

* The Second Best Thing opener: Keep your visitors guessing and wonder with the exact phraseology to use!

* Rodney Daut Reverse Example Selection Technique (R.E.S.T.) -- never run out of the perfect stories for your sales copies and avoid mismatched metaphors... for good!

* How to leverage the expertise of others... and sometimes yourself... to make your credentials look more powerful than they actually are (while still telling the truth!)

* The exact way to leave your prospects and viewers hanging on for more while getting your point across FASTER at the same time!

Four New Offers

Hint: You can write bad sales copy but have a decent offer and still convert. If you can morph your solution into the perfect offer that excites and teases your prospects, you've already written half your sales copy. For that reason, I've got four ways you can EXCITE your existing offer...

Code:
http://mir.cr/17K0TJ4S
Code:
http://mir.cr/0CILMU20

206 MB Total

NOTE: The videos come in two formats. The 4th Video in Windows Media Format will say it is corrupt. I used WinRAR to open these, do the following:
  • Select "Extract To" from the main menu at top
  • Check the box "Keep Broken Files
  • Extract them
And all is well as the video plays fine... I know because I tested it.

If you don't want to do that, just watch the iPod video instead.....

Thanks Are Always Appreciated!
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-08-2011, 05:29 AM
RE: [GET] Robert Plank - 16 Copy Bombs
Both links are dead...
08-09-2011, 11:42 AM
RE: [GET] Robert Plank - 16 Copy Bombs
links are dead.. any mirror?
thanks
08-18-2011, 07:39 PM
[Get] Robert Plank - 16 Copy Bombs
bump;389870 Wrote:Untold Story of the Plug and Play Copywriting World...

You won't win any awards by writing the most perfect, well-crafted piece of sales copy. The best award you can possibly win is where you get paid a lot of money for writing profit-pulling sales copy in a short amount of time.

Problem: You aren't super motivated or super inspired 100% of the time, and when that copywriter's block hits, you need to apply step by step systems.

You're in luck. "16 Copybombs" contains over sixteen "bombs" you can drop on your copy to make it stand out from the crowd like no other sales letter can. Including...

Four New Openers

If you can't grab your prospects' attention within the first few seconds, you've lost them. That's simply a fact, especially on the internet, where your viewers probably have multiple windows open. The right attention-s****** headline, killer subheadline, and action-packed deck copy is crucical if you want people to even read halfway down the page.
  • The Second Best Thing opener: Keep your visitors guessing and wonder with the exact phraseology to use!
  • Rodney Daut Reverse Example Selection Technique (R.E.S.T.) -- never run out of the perfect stories for your sales copies and avoid mismatched metaphors... for good!
  • How to leverage the expertise of others... and sometimes yourself... to make your credentials look more powerful than they actually are (while still telling the truth!)
  • The exact way to leave your prospects and viewers hanging on for more while getting your point across FASTER at the same time!
    • Four New Offers

Hint: You can write bad sales copy but have a decent offer and still convert.
      If you can morph your solution into the perfect offer that excites and teases your prospects, you've already written half your sales copy. For that reason, I've got four ways you can EXCITE your existing offer...
      • The Red Herring offer technique that I actually picked up while my business partner and I were in the process of selling a membership site for $32,000 cash.
      • A secret video technique that not only makes your sales funnel more enjoyable, it gives people to remain on your list and read every single word of your sales letter...
      • How to get your visitors to write your sales letter for you... I use this method all the time -- and most people are affected by it -- but few notice it!
      • How you can lower the barrier of entry like a limbo bar for your high ticket products by applying this simple technique... and lower it even further
      • How to get more money and sales for your offer by REMOVING bonuses!
      • How to increase sales by actually downplaying your offer and telling people you can't help them (this works like crazy!)
        • Four New Guarantees

The guarantee isn't the sexiest part of your sales letter, but it's the part that pushes many people who are on the fence... right onto the payment page. You need a strong guarantee if you plan on any kind of long-term sales, that's just a fact. To make your guarantee stand out from the usual cut-and-paste jobs out there, you can do one of four things:
          • Strengthen your guarantee by applying one of four strange techniques that has nothing to do with the offer itself -- but boosts sales...
          • Overwhelm your prospects (in a good way) from a particular angle that instantly makes you appear more impressive and authoritative in their eyes...
          • Stack the guarantee with two promises... but here's the secret, those promises are masquerading as EACH OTHER in disguise! (POWERFUL!)
          • How to (legally) go against your payment processor's terms of service and gain buyer confidence in the process.
            • Four New Closes
              • The most obnoxious hard-close you can imagine... and why it beats out the soft-sell technique 3 out of every 4 times!
              • The "cut up the offer into a million pie pieces" technique to lower the barrier of entry and sell the same high-ticket item to people with lower budgets or lower credit card limits! (Works great in a recession economy!)
              • How adding a second but shortened sales letter -- which completely goes against all selling logic -- will capture more buyers for you when applied correctly.
              • How turning the order process into a story will make your prospects feel as if they already have their grubby hands on your product!
                • These copywriting techinques are so bizarre, you won't find them in any copywriting book sold in stores. You only get them from someone who has written a lot of sales letters online.

Backed with Real-World Results! That's Less Than 44 Cents for Every "Copy Bomb" I'm About to Show You

I dare you to grab the "16 Copybombs" video course and apply just one new technique to your new or existing sales letters per week. It will take you almost four months to try them all... and then you can start at the beginning and use them all over again!

Or simply dump all 16 copybombs into your next personal or freelance sales letter... the choice is yours!

Salespage:
                  Code:
                  http://16copybombs.com/

Download:
                  Code:
                  http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0E3MYHU7/stcb-ij.rar_links

password: >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<
02-29-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: [Get] Robert Plank - 16 Copy Bombs
Not working, reupload please!
38.gif
05-22-2012, 01:41 AM
yes, please reupload!
05-22-2012, 03:19 AM
I've got it.

Here is the mirror I grabbed it from another forum...

File Name:16 Copy Bombs.rar
File Size:160.17MB

Content :
* M4V
* MP3
* WMV
* MM

[160 MB] Mediafire Mirror :
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjuacc75vco43yl
OR
http://go4up.com/link.php?id=1OeUHi7ya0Hj

Rar Password :
Magic Button :
Code:
bestblackhatforum.com
08-23-2017, 05:13 AM
Anybody still have this?

L
08-23-2017, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 05:45 AM by ArnieAbrams.)
OK I know Leo missed the actual date by 4 days,

BUT...Come on guys and girls - sing along!
08-23-2017, 05:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR 6 YEAR OLD DEAD THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(slow...clap...)
51.gif

34.gif