49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2020, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 06:54 PM by teratron.)
[GET] Quick Start Copywriting System by Clayton Makepeace
Thought I'd kick off my 250th post with a tutorial by the living legend Clayton.

I saw a request for it here in this section but it is easier to post a new thread than keep updating it in a request!

Cover Image:

[Image: zKADXEY.jpg]

Course Description:

How would you like to know the SAME copywriting secrets used by one of the world’s highest-paid copywriters?

His name is Clayton Makepeace. He’s spent the last 43 years in the world of direct-response and is a living legend in our industry.

He’s helped his clients generate close to $1.5 billion in sales. As a result, he’s earned checks totaling $300,000 … $600,000 … up to $1.4 million per month.

And it’s all thanks to a number of proven secrets he uses time and time again.

Now, he’s giving away the farm by showing YOU everything he knows about copywriting, in his best-selling program, The Quick-Start Copywriting System.

This comprehensive copywriting system walks you through everything in a foolproof series of steps, where you’ll discover all the insights, tips, and strategies that will turn you from an ordinary copywriter into a superstar.

It SHOWS you how to do what the very best PROS do when writing for big money.

You’ll never be left guessing about how to use or apply these explosive, moneymaking techniques. Instead, you’ll see examples of the principles in action in real-life copy examples that mailed and went on to become record-breaking controls.

You’ll never be overwhelmed — because you can use Clayton’s system to suit your own unique needs.

Whether you’re a future copywriting star who wants to follow Clayton’s own A-Z process for creating a blockbuster promotion … or you’re a super-busy freelancer already …

The Quick-Start Copywriting System is designed to effortlessly give you the breakthroughs you need to grow your copywriting career.

Magic Button :

Notes:
Please keep this within BBHF. Reps are up to your conviction. Not for me to demand. Let me know if anything is missing! Made it super small as well...Happydance

UPDATE:

Oops, I realised I didn't include the bonus materials. Reply here IF it is helpful. Enjoy!

Magic Button :
05-05-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: [GET] Quick Start Copywriting System by Clayton Makepeace
A small correction, Clayton Makepeace is not a "Living Legend"
anymore because he DIED of natural causes last month. A Legend nonetheless. R.I.P

Anyway, thanks for the share +REPS.
05-06-2020, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the share +REPS.
05-06-2020, 02:33 AM
Hi teratron,
Thank you for an excellent share. Max reps
05-06-2020, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 09:04 AM by layna61524.)
@teratron: Thank you for this excellent share. I've added max reps for you!

@Santhu: Thank you for informing us about Makepeace's death. I had no idea. I'm posting a link to the Dignity Memorial page with his information for anyone interested:

CLAYTON MAKEPEACE OBIT
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/sarasota-fl/clayton-makepeace-9098870

This fellow became very rich and well-respected from helping others and making many of those he mentored rich in the process.

Bless you, Mr. Makepeace.

QUESTION: Is anyone else having problems with the FE download? I managed to get the Bonus download with no problem but the main product is taking forever to download with IDM. I've tried to download them all as well as individual parts but the transfer speed keeps fluctuating. Maybe I should delete and re-install IDM but I thought I would ask.

UPDATE

Never mind. I used JD2 and got the files just fine.

Thanks
Layna61524
39.gif
05-25-2020, 01:43 PM
(05-05-2020 06:38 PM)teratron Wrote:  Thought I'd kick off my 250th post with a tutorial by the living legend Clayton.

I saw a request for it here in this section but it is easier to post a new thread than keep updating it in a request!

Cover Image:

[Image: zKADXEY.jpg]

Course Description:

How would you like to know the SAME copywriting secrets used by one of the world’s highest-paid copywriters?

His name is Clayton Makepeace. He’s spent the last 43 years in the world of direct-response and is a living legend in our industry.

He’s helped his clients generate close to $1.5 billion in sales. As a result, he’s earned checks totaling $300,000 … $600,000 … up to $1.4 million per month.

And it’s all thanks to a number of proven secrets he uses time and time again.

Now, he’s giving away the farm by showing YOU everything he knows about copywriting, in his best-selling program, The Quick-Start Copywriting System.

This comprehensive copywriting system walks you through everything in a foolproof series of steps, where you’ll discover all the insights, tips, and strategies that will turn you from an ordinary copywriter into a superstar.

It SHOWS you how to do what the very best PROS do when writing for big money.

You’ll never be left guessing about how to use or apply these explosive, moneymaking techniques. Instead, you’ll see examples of the principles in action in real-life copy examples that mailed and went on to become record-breaking controls.

You’ll never be overwhelmed — because you can use Clayton’s system to suit your own unique needs.

Whether you’re a future copywriting star who wants to follow Clayton’s own A-Z process for creating a blockbuster promotion … or you’re a super-busy freelancer already …

The Quick-Start Copywriting System is designed to effortlessly give you the breakthroughs you need to grow your copywriting career.

Magic Button :

Notes:
Please keep this within BBHF. Reps are up to your conviction. Not for me to demand. Let me know if anything is missing! Made it super small as well...Happydance

UPDATE:

Oops, I realised I didn't include the bonus materials. Reply here IF it is helpful. Enjoy!

Magic Button :

Thanks for sharing, REP added to OP!

However, the bonus materials dropbox link is expired. Please Reup
05-26-2020, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2020 01:43 AM by GMAN100.)
PLEASE RE-UP BONUS MATERIALS

REPS

THANKS IN ADVANCE

GOT BONUS THANKS REPS ADDED
05-28-2020, 07:08 PM
teratron you're a bloody ripper! :)
05-28-2020, 08:35 PM
Sorry folks, have had some personal problems. Will upload the bonus materials shortly. Don't bother its earlier recipients with a request for it. Thanks for your patience.
05-28-2020, 08:58 PM
(05-28-2020 08:35 PM)teratron Wrote:  Sorry folks, have had some personal problems. Will upload the bonus materials shortly. Don't bother its earlier recipients with a request for it. Thanks for your patience.

Out of reps and already repped.
Thanks I will wait for your update :)
59.gif
A core group of guys sharing similar goals, can move Mountains.
-sagarbista Cool

44.gif
Free counters!