42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: [GET] Quick Start Copywriting System by Clayton Makepeace
I just checked the FunDrive link seconds ago and it worked for me but I'm also using a VPN at the moment ... I don't know if that helps. I'm just posting this for anyone who wants to grab the bonus documents while they can.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
07-25-2020, 11:52 PM
I'm getting account frozen (using a VPN as well) so I tried unfreezing it (why it's frozen I don't know).
Reps Always Appreciated
07-26-2020, 12:40 AM
Pls be patient. Will re-upload soon!
07-26-2020, 01:18 AM
Hey guys.

Here's a mirror of the files I have.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12gHPJBtAhnmVjOoZe9Dh-E26mfwwjNDb?usp=sharing

Pls make mirrors and +rep the OP for the share not me.
07-26-2020, 10:31 PM
Great Santhu! Repped.
21.gif
Reps Always Appreciated
04-30-2021, 02:10 PM
(07-26-2020 01:18 AM)Santhu Wrote:  Hey guys.

Here's a mirror of the files I have.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12gHPJBtAhnmVjOoZe9Dh-E26mfwwjNDb?usp=sharing

Pls make mirrors and +rep the OP for the share not me.

It's Empty...

Please Kindly Reupload.

Thanks.
04-30-2021, 08:11 PM
Bump on the reupload. Thank you.
09-01-2021, 07:56 AM
Bump for this!
09-02-2021, 06:31 PM
I have this on my desktop computer. Will try and see if I can get to it this weekend or sometime next week and upload. It's a great product if you are into the art of copywriting. But then again, expecting anything less from someone like Clayton (he was a true master of his craft) would be a disservice to him.
09-03-2021, 04:52 AM
@tomwheelskirt: That's very generous of you, but if it helps you, I can provide a text document with details for anyone who wants this file. This file is 1.26 gigabytes and it'll be a shame to upload all that, only to chance having it taken down.

@All:
PLEASE READ - - - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I'm not interested in hearing from leechers or those who don't feel it is human kindness to thank someone for what is given to them. I will use my own discretion in deciding which PMs to answer and which to ignore/delete. Also, do not request this if you have a piss-poor reputation relative to the amount of time you have freeloaded from this community. And for sure, if you have a big goose-egg (yeah, I've had people with zero reputation sending me requests)... save yourself the keystrokes.

If you're a regular contributor or I'm familiar with your username (as in, you and I have had some communication in the past), you will get the file.

DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST TO THE FORUM THREAD. That's a sure-fire way NOT to hear from me. Send me a PM with this in the subject line: Request QS Copywriting System.

I want to share this with as few people as possible, so I reserve the right to end this offer in 5 days (the deadline to send your PM request is Tuesday, September 7, 2021).

I will be away from the forum for stretches in the coming days as the NFL games begin; but much more importantly, I'm still unsure of my sister's situation back home, since all power remains out to areas of Louisiana ravaged by Hurricane Ida days ago and this may be an extended event. While I can help members with this request, I have more urgent priorities.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
63.gif

45.gif
Free counters!