61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-04-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: [GET] PLANNER PUBLISHING PROFITS
Thanks Layna61524 for this share. +Max Reps Added
07-06-2018, 12:04 PM
@Anyone: Care to post a mirror link for me? The last few days have been very busy for me with people private messaging me for help with looking for stuff, re-up requests (for some of my older shares) and some just to say "Hello!" and "Thanks!" ... so I've been hammering out messages like a mad-woman.

If anyone has the time and can post a mirror link for PLANNER PUBLISHING PROFITS, I'd appreciate it. I will max rep you +10 ... and sing at your wedding.

Someone in particular is having issues and says my file is corrupt. It's a mega.nz file that others have confirmed is still working ... so if you're able to provide a mirror, can you do a non-mega link? For instance, a ge.tt or other file share site that accepts larger uploads?

I appreciate whatever you can do.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Thanks Layna, another Great share
Max reps added
07-06-2018, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 06:36 PM by i_Love_Knowledge.)
@Layna61524

The pleasure is all mine. Glad to hear that it's confirmed now. I wonder if the person who downloaded tried to open prematurely, or they could possibly have an infected computer.

I've never done a mirror, so I'll do what I can, but go easy on me please. :P

The only thing I can say is just make sure that you're making time for yourself. I haven't had any problems with your shares yet. There's nothing to panic about. You're doing everything perfectly, and the majority here are thankful to have you.

Those reps are well earned. I'm very happy to call you my friend.

It's been far too long since we've had a decent conversation. I've got tons of projects I'm working on at the moment. Most of them will be put on the back burner for some time. Well don't tell me that! Because then there's never going to be a time where I don't need you! <3

As always, it's been a pleasure.

@Anyone else, here's a mirror. Please don't forget to thank Layna61524.

**EDIT**

If anyone is interested I'm adding a separate zippy link that contains both videos in 1080p

07-07-2018, 03:28 AM
@i_Love_Knowledge: Thank you so much for your help with this. I will ask the person who contacted me to come back to the thread to download from your mirror link. This is a tremendous relief for me because I, too, am being pulled in multiple directions. And multi-tasking can wear one down. July is shaping up to be a busy month.

Thanks again, my friend. You just saved me a lot of time.

Layna61524
15.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-07-2018, 07:33 AM
@Layna61524

You're very welcome! I'll always help any way I can. Share here for the fun and the community, but make sure you're taking care of yourself first. That's why I've taken a couple steps back, and I'm not as active as I once was. Multi-tasking can be a blessing in disguise at times, but it's hard to argue with that logic.

To a very productive July, I wish you the best! Have a good one, my friend.
11-03-2018, 03:40 PM
thanks for the share - download worked perfectly - max reps given
11-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Thank you for the share + add reps
07-07-2019, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2019 08:07 AM by JohnMajors.)
Mirrors:

PLANNER PUBLISHING PROFITS Plus Bonus
Code:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/WUuJ/5kx2bUunv

@i_Love_Knowledge, I grabbed the file from your mirror. Thanks, Maxreps

Let me know if there are any problems with downloading.
Layna, thanks again for your kindness.
06-18-2023, 04:29 AM
wow great shared
27.gif

14.gif