18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: [GET] PLANNER PUBLISHING PROFITS
@BHappy: Thank you for your feedback. I sweated this one out because it was a challenge (content and video tutorials embedded in a membership site.)

I'll have to decide now how to help dneeded to address whatever his issue is because it seems this is working for most people. I'll ask him to download it again since, as you said, the corruption could have occurred in the process of downloading.

@RegaLives: Thank you so much for the kind words and the time it took you to post.

As for being like me, hahahahaaaa --- be careful what you wish for.

And, I agree with your statement --- STOP THE KILLING! PEACE AND LOVE. That was such a horrible tragedy with the senseless loss of so many innocent lives.

Be good, y'all... Heart
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-19-2018, 07:36 PM
layna61524 again you have done it with this valuable share and reps added for you. Thank you again
02-20-2018, 04:17 AM
@crescent70: You are welcome, buddy. I appreciate your kindness.

@dneeded: I reached out to you via PM with multiple suggestions. On yesterday, I checked in again, since I heard nothing from you since you said my download was partially corrupted.

If you need anything more, I assume you will get back to me but I just wanted to know if you managed to get everything okay. Not hearing back leaves me to assume that you did. But I don't like assuming.

To me, service-after-the-share is all part of the user's satisfaction guarantee. If any one of my shares fails to guarantee user satisfaction (i.e., a clean download with access to all files), I will kindly ask the Mods to take it down because I simply don't like hassles.

By asking if anyone with problems get back to me, that tells me some people are not getting the files. I then try to find a solution and I stay in touch until the problem is solved. But I can only do that as long as you maintain contact with me.

I don't have the time to stalk people for feedback.

Layna61524
06-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Thank you so much Layna for this Great sharing
Reps Max added
Un thank you never killed anyone. On the contrary a thank you allows to proliferate generosity try you will be surprised. :-)
06-19-2018, 09:43 PM
Thank you Layna. Appreciated.
40.gif
06-19-2018, 09:44 PM
thanks for the share
06-24-2018, 12:26 AM
Thank you Layna fot this share. Mas rep added
07-04-2018, 05:21 AM
Can someone help out with a mirror link? I recently got a PM from someone who is having problems with the file (says corrupt) when they use MegaSync to open the file they imported into their own mega account. I'm not sure what the issue is but I get a message that I'm out of HTML storage space in my Mega account ... not sure how that's impacting the download (except that it means transferring the file data FROM my account to someone else's).

I'll go in and move some of my files to see if that helps. My mega account doesn't expire until April of next year so I'm not ready to upgrade to another level.

Sometimes I absolutely hate mega ... you can't find any clear advice on how to use it.

Layna61524
07-04-2018, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 07:13 AM by i_Love_Knowledge.)
Hey Layna,

I noticed that you had some issues with people in the thread not confirming or disappearing after getting what they wanted. So, I thought I would take a minute to go through and confirm that it does all indeed work.

The only thing I noticed, and I'm not sure if it was intended to give people options was Module 2 having double folders. It had the templates + vector graphics as separate archives, but they were both already included in the complete archive. The size of your share could be reduced in half if you were to remove the two folders or just the single archive with complete in the name.

Other than that everything works perfectly and it looks great. I mostly just wanted to come in here to say Thank You for such a fantastic share. :)
07-04-2018, 11:26 AM
@i_Love_Knowledge: Thank you so much for that. I did get one confirmation via PM (I sent a private message to a couple of folks). And they said exactly what you did about everything being just fine. That makes me sigh relief because the person who contacted me said they cannot open the file (corrupt).

You're right, too, i_Love_Knowledge, about (the mistake I made of) including double downloads. The file named PPP+B contains everything, the Modules and the bonus files described in the share. So that's the only file everyone needs to download.

Lately, I've been putting out fires from people who THINK there's something wrong with my share or (in one case where) I didn't share the actual file I said I did. I really don't mind helping people get out of jams but I notice these people always give me very little info about what they did or what they're using to try to open the archive ... whether they tried different browsers.

I'm always in semi-panic mode when someone tells me there's a problem. Then I come back to the forum and all's well.

I'm STILL waiting for the person who contacted me to get in touch. I know tomorrow is the July 4th holiday (USA) for some people and others don't hang on the forum for entire days or evenings. But as soon as they get back to me, I can determine how to proceed.

Thank you, i_Love_Knowledge, for confirming for me. I want you to know I see all your REPS and cool comments, too. 3wink

I recall chatting with you via PM a while ago. If you ever need anything and think I can help you, just send me a message. It's nice hearing from you.

Thanks
Layna61524
40.gif

64.gif