19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2014, 06:43 AM
RE:
LOL.
Here's the original file again from me the author for anyone who wants it. Please fee
http://www.filesnack.com/files/ctf95o98p

Thanks for the laughs
04-29-2014, 07:16 AM
RE:
(04-29-2014 06:43 AM)LIARCRUSHER Wrote:  LOL.
Here's the original file again from me the author for anyone who wants it. Please fee

Thanks for the laughs
So, Mr. ZERO credibility, why should anyone in here listen to anything you have to say after your nonsense? You're a fake, a bullshitter, a hack and just another WSO parasite peddling turds.

So yes, that is definitely laughable.

Here's what quality products look like (you should take notes):
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=237086

Cool
04-29-2014, 09:41 AM
RE:
Since you asked. Let me explain...

Sorry the previous link might not have worked and was not the public one.

Here it is again: http://snk.to/f-ct95o98p

It's simple. They can download from me and judge for themselves. Again, not sure what your problem is or why you chose to bash the guide. But whatever your reason... people can judge for themselves. It's not a get rich quick guide, it doesn't promise to make them rich, it doesn't scream out "BUY THIS NOW AND MAKE $39,997.97 IN 30 DAYS"

It especially doesn't claim to live up to your high thieving standards. I know you only look for really good, quality stuff to illegally give away.

It just teaches a simple technique to get content and create content. You see, I know there are people on this forum who actually take time to read and are intelligent enough to judge for themselves without someone else's unfounded opinions getting in the way and so I posted it for that reason.

You see, I don't take you or your comments or unwarranted accusations as seriously as you do. Not even sure anyone else is even following this thread except you and me (though it can be fun to let off steam, you must admit this is a waste of time :-) however, I got pulled into the bulletin board trap and chose to respond to an unwarranted insult. For you and your alter ego to classify what I wrote with the work of scammers, because I chose to sell it on the WF is just plain stupid. I can spend the next several days wasting energy trying to convince you of my character and going back and forth doing this, but why bother? You don't know me, or the good I've humanly done in this world, so that would be a waste of time and by even continuing to waste time arguing with you over this (it was actually fun at first) I am only allowing you to actually take time out of my day.

The only fraud here is you. You think that by posting on a forum (to get reputation) that this somehow makes you a real man. I don't know how much you make legitimately (money-wise) or steal from others in your other career, but I do know that I don't really care and I don't think anyone really cares about who your are or what you think either. You want to lift yourself up by putting others down then... do it. Master that art, the art of making juvenile posts and comments with either one of your screen names. I can admit that this discussion between us is becoming really pathetic and borderline immature, but you will probably post back another funny turd picture (be careful, you are what you eat) since you just don't get it.... You see...

You can't define who I am, I know who I am. It's obvious to me that you are lost and look to others to give you a reputation and to bring meaning to your life. You probably live on this board.

My advice to you is... get real friends, go out more and get a professional career doing something other than stealing and then calling the kettle black. You're a hypocrite who can't see.

Anyway, I'm done with you, before my mind regresses any further.

So.... Instead of allowing you to influence others with your nonsense, I am giving the guide away from my own link (mine is a PDF and not a sneaky EXE like you posted) (for anyone who wants it and wants to judge for themselves). Note if you post anything positive about the guide, Mr whatever his name is (not sure which person I'm speaking to) will automatically say it's me posting it with a fake screen name.

Just download here and judge for yourself:

http://snk.to/f-ct95o98p

Thanks Again
04-29-2014, 10:27 AM
RE:
I stated exactly why I bashed it. Because it's GARBAGE and you're nothing but a warrior forum hack. THAT is obvious by the product itself, your web site and your ridiculous posts on here trying to "polish" this turd by creating fake reviews for it. Also exactly why you lost any credibility you had. That's pretty funny when you're claiming you know how to build credibility. lol

Silly rabbit:

[Image: 1345686856673_6933336.png]

BTW - nobody posted any exe files, you're just too much of a gump to figure out how to use a mirror site.
Stick with your job instead of wasting peoples time and money in a field you have no business being in.

35.gif