46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 05:42 AM by NonConformer.)
RE:
(04-27-2014 03:58 AM)LIARCRUSHER Wrote:  
Mr. Quasar:

You hated it so much that you actually took time to post it on the forum so that others could use the material. Hmmmm?

Also... did the author claim to be a guru, a celebrity or a zillionaire or did he just write something useful to help others get started with Kindle? When since does the number of posts at a forum make you rich or successful? You seem to be the loser in this one. Something tells me you stole the ebook, modifed the file and linked to it from this forum with spyware or some other form of virus. My advice to readers... If you choose to download from his illegal link, do it with caution.

Here's a real review.

The pdf is written to be short and informative and is more like a guide or brief. The info in it works and is not some sort of magic. It's just a shortcut that happens to be used by professional writers and published authors/researchers all the time. The author shows step by step how it works and tells you where to get the interview subjects for your book right on the web from the same place reporters and journalists do. Anyone who thinks this is get rich quick is an idiot. Please purchase and download it the right way then you can judge for yourself and not follow the advice of someone with an unwarranted grudge.
Zero rep and a single post whining about a negative review as well as
suggesting people buy the product. Hmmm, yeah, your post seems legit.

So, I take it you're the product creator.

Your comments about Quasar adding a virus is comical. Here's the thing, your scare
tactic bullshit will not influence people on here to buy your garbage product. And that's
what it is- "trash." A typical WSO turd.
Biggrin

Here's some free advice.

Create a better class of products (as in quality) and you'll get better
reviews.
Pretty simple concept, eh?

The fact that you came in here and posted this bullshit about illegal links, viruses and
other nonsense just killed any bit of credibility you might have had.

Here's a special award just for you, buddy.

[Image: turd_award.jpg]
04-28-2014, 10:00 AM
RE:
NonConformer or Mr. Quasar (whoever or whichever you really are :-)

You guys always assume that if someone comments on something then it must be the product maker (that's getting so old) :-)

I have more credibility than you thieves who steal products from the web and then post them for others to get freely. You rant and rave about how others are scam artists and fraudsters and then you steal. Just know that the author of the guide in question is not what you think nor is he associated with the type of nonsense that you go on and on about. Anyone who downloaded the product and didn't like it could simply ask for a refund (the author honors all requests, if any, and always has)......... of course if you stole it then that's another story. So why complain?

This wasn't being sold as a get rich quick idea or even as a way to make "boat loads" of money on Kindle (like some of the other hyped up products claim), it was sold as a way to get content and get it written if you are not a great researcher or writer, what's the problem? Are you sure you're talking about the same guide?

How about some facts. I've used TextBroker. You can get great articles written on Text Broker for a few dollars and not just hundreds like the bogus reviewer claimed. What's the issue? Why take time to actually write your ridiculous and juvenile review? Who or what is it that you really have a problem with?

The methods outlined in the guide are simple and they work. So what's the real issue?

If you have a grudge against an affiliate that hyped up the product, it's not the author's fault, take up the issue with the affiliate. For you folks who don't know... when a product is sold on WF, sellers request permission to sell the products, some after asking for review copies. You know so much about the Warrior Forum then you should know how that works.

You're so angry that you just rant and rave without any real focus, why not tell everyone why the methods outlined don't work.

Seriously, the product is sooooooo bad and such garbage that you guys are sharing it?

That makes no sense. if you really cared about anyone on this board then you would NOT subject them to this if it were actually trash. As for the viruses and spyware warnings, you are distributing the illegal file as an exe.... WHY IS THAT? I thought it was a PDF? What are you trying to hide?

There truly is no honor among thieves. Nuff Said on that subject. I know this is just a waste of time, but I had to throw my two cents in. I know your type and know that you need to have the last word, so have at it....
04-28-2014, 10:51 AM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
04-28-2014, 02:26 PM
RE:
Bullshit, "liarcrusher," you are the product owner. Not that we really care if you are or not, just stating the OBVIOUS.

Not only are you the product creator, but you seem to be a jerkoff as well.

You obviously have ZERO understanding of the blackhat world. If it weren't for crap products created by people like YOU to capitalize off suckers in the warrior forum, there wouldn't be shares like this. Shares on sites like this originated from people like me who are sick of buying your kind of bullshit and seeing other people wasting their money as well as their TIME on these garbage "made for WSO" products.

So take your whiny bullshit and go right back to the warrior forum with your little tail between your legs. Love

I'll make sure every product I see you release gets mirrored all over the place so others can see the kind of crap they'd be getting from you BEFORE they waste their time or their money on it.

Cool

Here's a bunch of mirrors for those of you still looking for his crap:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/CDVSZ1JB
or
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/97196280/file.html
04-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
67.gif
04-29-2014, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 03:00 AM by LIARCRUSHER.)
RE:
OK Non Conformer (A.K.A. MR. Quasar):

See you're very predictable.... Maybe you need to eat a bran muffin or chug down a gallon of Metamucil.

(Calm thyself, it's 11 pages for goodness sakes! It never claimed to be a Times best seller)...

Normally I wouldn't bother with this, but.... you're making me tired and this is actually therapeutic objecting to your ranting. Maybe that's why you rant like this.

Originally when the book was published, it used a different source for interviews (unfortunately that source stopped providing that service the very same day that the guide was published). The author (he kind of looks like me :-) then quickly added additional sources to the book to make it possible to do exactly as promised. Since you seem to be the type to scream, rant and rave and make juvenile accusations without warrant, here... I am going to post the original PDF here for anyone who wants to download it freely and without your virus/spyware or whatever you attached to your exe file. ;-)

OK, OK... YES I AM THE AUTHOR so I can legally do that unlike you. I should of known you were just too smart to fall for my alter ego (or maybe I already knew you'd figure it out) :-)

Now, anyone who wants it can get it from the source and know that this was never written to be get-rich-quick like you claim and it does exactly what it says it does without hype. if you read my offer (the original ad) you would know that I made fun of ads that over promise and fill their ads with hype.

Note: For me to give it away free here I also have to stop selling it elsewhere (what a terrible scammer I am, making my awful guide free).

SO if there are any people out there who want to know how to do what the guide promises to show you, here it is:

Download here: http://snk.to/f-ct95o98p

Just remember, it's short and to the point.

If you benefit from it then great! If you don't, then please feel free to ask for a refund :-)

(that was a joke, it's free.... get it?)

Whoever you are out there, reading this, I hope this thread will be of some benefit to you. if not, then I sincerely promise to try harder next time. :-)

At least now you can download the guide guilt free and learn what's really in it and not just take the word of someone who is taking their grudge with someone else out on poor little old me.

Download here: http://snk.to/f-ct95o98p

Thank You!

Shucks... I wrote " should of known" instead of "should have known"

You see that's what I'm talking about. I should have hired someone to write that for me.
04-29-2014, 04:55 AM
RE:
[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Awww, isn't that sweet. You got called out for your bullshit and now you're trying to cover your ass. Free tip: You should use your other account "archie123" to give yourself rep and a fake review. I see ya got the rep, but you need to work on more fake reviews.
Sleepy

If you were a legitimate member here you'd obviously know who I am and who Quasar is and exactly why you'd get a negative review for this crap you put out.

People like you will get called out on here in a heartbeat for the exact reasons I stated in my previous posts. You're not too bright if you think shares on here have anything to do with theivery. In fact, the large majority of members here support "quality" products with their wallets. You wouldn't know that though because you don't create quality products. And now you got caught creating fake accounts on here to try and pimp your products with a load of bullshit, which is even worse than creating the turd product to begin with.

Nice going, dumnbass. lol

BTW - half this report is exactly what you claim it's not. FILLER and FLUFF just like typical WSO turds.
04-29-2014, 05:16 AM
RE:
Hello Again Mr. Quasar AKA Non Conformist:

I'm crying.... can you hear it?

If you ever decide to quit your day job of professional thief, try standup comedy...

Thanks for the enjoyment and loads of fun conversing with you. I really appreciate it. Now hopefully folks can truly judge for themselves.

And once again, please reply so you can get the last word. :-)

only this time I won't post back so you can feel as if you won something.

04-29-2014, 05:53 AM
RE:
I hear your union calling you back. Hurry, run-a-long now.
[Image: Snap1.jpg]
04-29-2014, 06:14 AM
RE:
Guys, don't waste your time or money on this fluff filled wso garbage.

If you want to increase your credibility and success, do the exact opposite of what this dumbass is doing.

And here's a good start:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-How-to-Position-Yourself-As-the-Obvious-Expert-Elsom-Eldridge-Jr-Mark-L-Eldridge-pdf

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Real-Influence-Persuade-Without-Pushing-and-Gain-Without-Giving-In-Mark-Goulston-pdf

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Invisible-Influence-The-Power-to-Persuade-Anyone-Anytime-Anywhere-Kevin-Hogan-mobi-epub-azw3-pdf

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Gene-Schwartz-Breakthrough-Advertising-Graduate-Course-4-CD-mp3-pdf

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Instant-Influence-How-to-Get-What-You-Want-in-Any-Business-Situation-Robert-Cialdini-mp3

After that, go hit the copywriting and marketing sections and learn learn and learn. That knowledge will last you a lifetime and help you create real long term wealth instead of this micky mouse horseshit you find in these wsos.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Copywriting-Section
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Marketing-and-Business
39.gif

58.gif