62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2014, 02:27 PM
[GET] Instant Kindle Content Access Points
This WSO will show you...
How To Get Instant Credibility For Any Topic or Subject Matter and Get Renowned Experts, CEOs, Psychologists and Even Celebrities To Contribute To and Help You Write Your Kindle eBooks!
If you ever wanted to get published as an expert in any field of interest, here's your chance.

I am going to show you how to write:
  • Self Help Books
  • Non-Fiction Books
  • How-To Books
  • Study Guides
  • Cook Books
  • Q&A Type Books
  • Almost Any Type of Book (not good for works of fiction)
With no experience, credentials or subject matter knowledge required.

Best of all this does not involve: PLR, Facebook, Adsense, CPA, Twitter, Clickbank, MLM, Selling to Friends and Family, Eating Tofu, Etc. I always wanted to make a "does not involve" list like that, but seriously their are no gimmicks or tricks involved. This isn't a get rich quick type WSO. It is for anyone novices, writers or writers in the making who want respect or simply need a break.

Establishing credibility is critical to your success.
I've done it for my clients over and over again. Some have been featured on radio and also major television (to be seen by millions of viewers) while others have been placed in the Rolodex of major publications (like Business Week) to call on whenever editors need expert commentary.

Commanding respect and authority can lead to higher paying speaking engagements, consulting opportunities, revenue generating interviews: on radio, tv and print, greater product sales and other types of high paid gigs!

Your Kindle book can become the calling card that opens major doors to life-changing opportunities for you!

Anything is possible once you establish yourself as the go-to-person in any field by writing your expert level Kindle book.

You could write and sell just one Kindle book and change your life forever, if that book is properly leveraged to your advantage. It's really about quality and not just quantity.

Writing a quality eBook for Kindle readers is no easy task. I have two books out there already on the topic of SEO and Local Search Marketing (written from my own knowledge base of experience) and I know what it takes to create quality content. I also know that it takes time and credibility to be taken seriously in the publishing world.

As a contributing author to
Jay Levinson and Mitch Meyerson's Guerrilla Marketing on The Frontlines: 35 World-Class Strategies to Send Your Profits Soaring Book, several Internet security and Technology eBooks and my own Kindle books:

I love to write. If you're like me, you want to write more books on different topics of interest from relationships to finance and want to be taken seriously, but how can you do it with no books already written and/or no existing credentials or following of fans/readers touting your expert status? (Aunts and Uncles don't count unless they're rich :-)

Wouldn't it be nice if you could simply type a question, hit a button and then get almost instant expert content for legal use in your first (or next) Kindle eBook for just about any topic under the sun? We're talking experts with Doctorates (PhD) attached to their names, celebrities, CEO's, researchers, topic experts, authors and more.

Ever wanted to write a relationship book, but hesitated thinking that no one would take you seriously unless you had a Masters or some other Psychology or Licensed Certification in marriage and relationships?

Or how about writing a book on motivation and self help, but you lacked credentials to do it. You want to write books that will inspire and touch lives and want a little help to get started.

I am going to show you a simple method to do just that and also show you how to get your book filled with high level tips, advice and knowledge from renowned experts and professionals in their field.

I call this method, Instant Kindle Content Access Points

[Image: instant-kindle-content-access-points.png]

By following the simple no-fluff steps laid out you will be able to get your book written from start to finish and totally written for you, but this is not just a guide to getting or finding ghost writers or writers for hire, it is a guide to getting experts to give you their advice and ideas for free along with their permission to use their name and credibility to help give your book a validity boost.

So that's it. It's just that simply. No hype and no nonsense. Order right now to get started.

Some experts will charge you $1000 or more for the privilege of adding their names to your book. That's what everyone else might pay, but you won't need to spend a dime on getting experts to contribute content.
Quite honestly if you knew how to get experts to help you write your book without spending a fortune for their time, you wouldn't have read this far. However,
If it turns out that you're already doing what I lay out in this brief guide then simply request a refund within 60 days and you'll get your money back with no questions asked.

This is a dime sale so please order early to get the best price.

Order Instant Kindle Content Access Points Volume 1.0 and download this PDF Knowledge Brief. Bonus: Get Volume 2 Totally Free When It's Released!

[Image: btncmbo_30924.png]

Salespage/JVPage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/778750-instant-kindle-content-access-points.html
Code:
http://www.jvzoo.com/products/38963

How To Download from TusFiles
Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: Screenshot6_zpsbed13b7a.png]

Download - Instant Kindle Content Access Points
Instant Kindle Content Access Points.zip
Size: 2.4 MB

How To Download from TusFiles
Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: Screenshot6_zpsbed13b7a.png]

Virus Total
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/556569a764b1be598c39ca8957141a9b2255e9e3026c4083e6f6504f567458cc/analysis/1395807842/
SHA256: 556569a764b1be598c39ca8957141a9b2255e9e3026c4083e6f6504f567458cc
File name: Instant Kindle Content Access Points.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 51
Analysis date: 2014-03-26 04:24:02 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

Enjoy! Heart Love
Grim Scraper
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)
03-26-2014, 02:28 PM
RE:
Reserved for FAQ/Review/Feedback/Update(s):
CG Tsang Wrote:Been using the method described in this report for a few years and still have great success with it..

This WSO is short, sweet and straight to the point.

Grab it take action and start earning big.

Cheers,

Gary
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)
03-26-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
Tusfiles is changing things around a bit, but for the most part it's the same. You noobs need to hit the direct download link. And if you can't find and uncheck the box, please leave the internet.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]
03-26-2014, 04:10 PM
RE:
mirror

Magic Button :
03-26-2014, 05:03 PM
RE:
Review from Bill Platt, maybe it'll help you decide whether you want to download it

How To Win Credibility and Sell More Books

The product I am going to tell you about today is a "sleeper product".

It seems that no one is paying attention to it, simply because they do not know the seller. Their loss.

I actually do know the seller. From 2001 to 2011, I was a service provider in the article marketing and article syndication niche. The author of this product was one of my article syndication clients from 2004 to 2005.

Richard Bailey was definitely someone to whom we should listen to in 2004, and he is definitely someone you will want to listen to today!!

In his new product "Instant Kindle Content Access Points", he explains a really simple method to increase your credibility as a book author, and by extension, use that credibility to increase your book sales.

Although this report is short -- 11 pages in PDF format, the information it contains is outstanding!!

He shows you how to increase your credibility as an author, and how to do it almost instantly!!

He also shows you how to reliably and inexpensively outsource the creation of more books, using some of the best writers on the Internet, if that is your desire.
23.gif
03-27-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share . . . reps added.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
03-27-2014, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 07:55 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
HehHehHeh!

If you live long enough, you really do get to see it all!

What a near worthless piece of c.rap! And who the f*ck inserted all the BBHF graphics in a d.amn 11-page guide?!

Whoever it was - it was a totally stupid thing to do!

(Some people prefer to see these "earth-shaking" guides in print, and don't need all the i.diotic big, black reminders about where this came from!!)

So, I stripped nearly all the bullshit graphics and re-uploaded this as an (almost) pure PDF - without all the f*cking nonsense!

Here is the AIO mirror for it:

Magic Button :

\\Review//

This was written by a guy that can barely write since he advocates the use of sites like Textbroker! Even then, this guide was written by an rank amateur. High school kids can write and punctuate better!

And an endorsement from worthless Bill Platt means -

ZERO!

He will endorse anything from anyone that has paid him a couple of bucks. This endorsement comes from a f*cking id.iot that republishes public domain works and sells them on CDs anywhere he can including f*cking Ebay!

I know this slimy weasel, and he is lurking somewhere in the shadows here, and I truly hope he reads this.

He's a f*cking NOBODY that knows NOTHING! He has never even had one original idea - or one that made any real money!

He has spent his career s.ucking everybody off on the WF and is still poor! I am supposed to accept a ringing endorsement of this guide from this poor a.sshole that earns pedestrian money?!

Don't waste your time with this! This is what you do when you CANNOT f*cking write or market - NOT EVEN A LITTLE!!

If you are going to do Kindle, there are lots better REAL strategies that work - like Kindle Edge and Red as recent examples.

The two a.ssholes here are total lightweights. And I know because I make money with Kindle. After my primary gig, which is writing copy, this is one of three primary revenue streams my business has.

I can write just a little - but these two WF circle-jerk members couldn't even write a decent article!

More importantly this is ridiculous advice about how to do Kindle even remotely right!

Pay $300 to $600 to an a.sshole at Textbroker for a few hundred words?!

Not even a small f*cking chance! I can get a d.amn good outsourcer (or two) to write several books and hire them for an entire month for that much money - or less!

There are lots better ways to do that process.

There is so much wrong in 11-pages that I cannot begin to explain how stupid the recommendations in this piece of b.ullshit are. What is amazing is: it is HARD to show the world how stupid you are in only 11-pages!

My grade: -5 / 5 stars.

The lowest grade I have ever given anything. This is 11-pages about how to do Kindle STUPIDLY. I have read amazing products that were 4-10 pages. This 11-pages of s.hit isn't even good enough to wipe my a.ss with!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As An Aside:

Let me take a moment here guys!

This is important.

I see many of you that don't "get" the Warrior Forum, and what it is.

Look, it is a "Thieves Market" - it is a place where big fish go to eat lots of the little ones! It is a predatory market - and that's all it is!

Everything is stacked against you if you are a buyer of products or systems that you probably hope (pray?) will work!

Fat Chance! The game plan - from the outset - is to sell you incomplete solutions - so you will continue to BUY!

Read that last sentence again!

Did you know - for example - that lots of the sellers have off-forum sites and private Skype groups. They are designed to do one thing - setup fake positive and glowing review streams for their stuff from influential members of the forum.

So you will buy more BULLC.RAP!!

S.hit, their plans to screw you are carefully calculated and executed! Who cares if the products are any good! They don't!

Hell, lots of the reviews are written by the sellers themselves and typed before anyone has even seen the product for sale! Then they are posted by lots of people that never read or used the s.hit, so the illusion of a product being good is set!

Lots of these guys have several IDs and straw posting avatars that are for nothing other than posting fake comments. Often, they buy these at Fiverr or from an outsourcer in Serbia, India or elsewhere!

S.hit, it is ridiculously easy to make money with a product you sell on the WF when you know how the system REALLY works - and when you have no conscience or scruples about ripping people off!

Me? I would rather dive into a tub of s.hit than rip people off like they do on the WF! I cannot take a shower that will clean slime that thick off my body.

Many of you - especially the new people - do not seem to get this. Others know exactly what I am talking about here.

You aren't going to make any lifetime buddies over there! One product out of one hundred has any value!

Collectively, these are people are there to take as much money as they can for as little effort as they can expend. No one is there to train or educate you - in anything other than a superficial manner.

If you don't care or do not agree with my review about this product - that's totally cool and I am okay with that. But let's not act like small fish or blow each other to help a WF a.sshole make a few bucks.

The biggest problem with this product - aside from the fact it is emblematic of most WF offers is - the product is total bullshit!

And these two guys aren't even big fish. They are losers that wished they could be big fish.

Wanna know the truest indicator of a broke wannabe on the WF?

If they have more than a couple of hundred posts, they are probably too stu.pid and broke to do anything but be "pretend" gurus! The biggest losers have posts in the four-figure range. They are the totally clueless and perpetually lost!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-27-2014, 07:41 AM
RE:
(03-27-2014 04:06 AM)Quasar Wrote:  HehHehHeh!

If you live long enough, you really do get to see it all!

What a near worthless piece of c.rap! And who the f*ck inserted all the BBHF graphics in a d.amn 11-page guide?!

Whoever it was - it was a totally stupid thing to do!

(Some people prefer to see these "earth-shaking" guides in print, and don't need all the i.diotic big, black reminders about where this came from!!)

So, I stripped nearly all the bullshit graphics and re-uploaded this as an (almost) pure PDF - without all the f*cking nonsense!

Here is the AIO mirror for it:

Magic Button :

\\Review//

This was written by a guy that can barely write since he advocates the use of sites like Textbroker! Even then, this guide was written by an rank amateur. High school kids can write and punctuate better!

And an endorsement from worthless Bill Platt means -

ZERO!

He will endorse anything from anyone that has paid him a couple of bucks. This endorsement comes from a f*cking id.iot that republishes public domain works and sells them on CDs anywhere he can including f*cking Ebay!

I know this slimy weasel, and he is lurking somewhere in the shadows here, and I truly hope he reads this.

He's a f*cking NOBODY that knows NOTHING! He has never even had one original idea - or one that made any real money!

He has spent his career s.ucking everybody off on the WF and is still poor! I am supposed to accept a ringing endorsement of this guide from this poor a.sshole that earns pedestrian money?!

Don't waste your time with this! This is what you do when you CANNOT f*cking write or market - NOT EVEN A LITTLE!!

If you are going to do Kindle, there are lots better REAL strategies that work - like Kindle Edge and Red as recent examples.

The two a.ssholes here are total lightweights. And I know because I make money with Kindle. After my primary gig, which is writing copy, this is one of three primary revenue streams my business has.

I can write just a little - but these two WF circle-jerk members couldn't even write a decent article!

More importantly this is ridiculous advice about how to do Kindle even remotely right!

Pay $300 to $600 to an a.sshole at Textbroker for a few hundred words?!

Not even a small f*cking chance! I can get a d.amn good outsourcer (or two) to write several books and hire them for an entire month for that much money - or less!

There are lots better ways to do that process.

There is so much wrong in 11-pages that I cannot begin to explain how stupid the recommendations in this piece of b.ullshit are. What is amazing is: it is HARD to show the world how stupid you are in only 11-pages!

My grade: -5 / 5 stars.

The lowest grade I have ever given anything. This is 11-pages about how to do Kindle STUPIDLY. I have read amazing products that were 4-10 pages. This 11-pages of s.hit isn't even good enough to wipe my a.ss with!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As An Aside:

Let me take a moment here guys!

This is important.

I see many of you that don't "get" the Warrior Forum, and what it is.

Look, it is a "Thieves Market" - it is a place where big fish go to eat lots of the little ones! It is a predatory market - and that's all it is!

Everything is stacked against you if you are a buyer of products or systems that you probably hope (pray?) will work!

Fat Chance! The game plan - from the outset - is to sell you incomplete solutions - so you will continue to BUY!

Read that last sentence again!

Did you know - for example - that lots of the sellers have off-forum sites and private Skype groups. They are designed to do one thing - setup fake positive and glowing review streams for their stuff from influential members of the forum.

So you will buy more BULLC.RAP!!

S.hit, their plans to screw you are carefully calculated and executed! Who cares if the products are any good! They don't!

Hell, lots of the reviews are written by the sellers themselves and typed before anyone has even seen the product for sale! Then they are posted by lots of people that never read or used the s.hit, so the illusion of a product being good is set!

Lots of these guys have several IDs and straw posting avatars that are for nothing other than posting fake comments. Often, they buy these at Fiverr or from an outsourcer in Serbia, India or elsewhere!

S.hit, it is ridiculously easy to make money with a product you sell on the WF when you know how the system REALLY works - and when you have no conscience or scruples about ripping people off!

Me? I would rather dive into a tub of s.hit than rip people off like they do on the WF! I cannot take a shower that will clean slime that thick off my body.

Many of you - especially the new people - do not seem to get this. Others know exactly what I am talking about here.

You aren't going to make any lifetime buddies over there! One product out of one hundred has any value!

Collectively, these are people are there to take as much money as they can for as little effort as they can expend. No one is there to train or educate you - in anything other than a superficial manner.

If you don't care or do not agree with my review about this product - that's totally cool and I am okay with that. But let's not act like small fish or blow each other to help a WF a.sshole make a few bucks.

The biggest problem with this product - aside from the fact it is emblematic of most WF offers is - the product is total bullshit!

And these two guys aren't even big fish. They are losers that wished they could be big fish.

Wanna know the truest indicator of a broke wannabe on the WF?

If they have more than a couple of hundred posts, they are probably too stu.pid and broke to do anything be "pretend" gurus! The biggest losers have posts in the four-figure range. They are the totally clueless and perpetually lost!
just WOW !
thanks a lot for the review MAX REP ADDED Cool Cool
03-27-2014, 08:21 AM
RE:
So Mr Quasar, what do you really think? LOL, love it and thanks!
04-27-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
Mr. Quasar:

You hated it so much that you actually took time to post it on the forum so that others could use the material. Hmmmm?

Also... did the author claim to be a guru, a celebrity or a zillionaire or did he just write something useful to help others get started with Kindle? When since does the number of posts at a forum make you rich or successful? You seem to be the loser in this one. Something tells me you stole the ebook, modifed the file and linked to it from this forum with spyware or some other form of virus. My advice to readers... If you choose to download from his illegal link, do it with caution.

Here's a real review.

The pdf is written to be short and informative and is more like a guide or brief. The info in it works and is not some sort of magic. It's just a shortcut that happens to be used by professional writers and published authors/researchers all the time. The author shows step by step how it works and tells you where to get the interview subjects for your book right on the web from the same place reporters and journalists do. Anyone who thinks this is get rich quick is an idiot. Please purchase and download it the right way then you can judge for yourself and not follow the advice of someone with an unwarranted grudge.
39.gif

76.gif