47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2016, 05:00 AM
[GET] Instant 5rr Breakthrough
[GET] Instant 5rr Breakthrough

Sales Page:

http://instant5rrbreakthrough.com/jv/

Download FE:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0AH2TCUY
02-15-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: [GET] Instant 5rr Breakthrough
mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/ayelhi8f93pk/Fiverr-Breakthrough-2.0.rar
02-15-2016, 05:51 AM
Have the OTOs been launched yet?
02-15-2016, 09:19 AM
Great share hiphop thank you + rep!
02-15-2016, 09:25 AM
(02-15-2016 05:51 AM)wesley3 Wrote:  Have the OTOs been launched yet?

Their JV's page says: "Launching on February 24th." However, two of the creators mentioned on their Facebook profiles that they are going to launch it on the 15th. Either way, I guess the OTOs aren't available at the moment.

The description of this front end PDF file on their JV's page is as follows: "The front end product is a PDF walking your customers through exactly how to make an easy $50 to $90 on Fiverr." However, I guess it's an exaggeration for potential affiliates and buyers since I've read it and got a different impression.

This PDF is a 31-page ebook, that mostly focuses on the basics of what Fiverr is and how it operates. It suggests creating 20 gigs that each can be done within 15 minutes tops, that are aimed mainly for Internet marketers due to their continuous needs. This way you can turn them into repetitive buyers. The authors emphasize that you should always over deliver (consider adding bonuses while delivering, such as free PLRs), provide excellent service and be polite to your buyers. Some of their tips are to copy what the Top-rated sellers do (gigs, tags, descriptions, etc.), and get ideas from the Warrior Forum as well. They list several generic suggestions for gigs with high demand (keyword research, graphic designs, content/video/Wordpress sites creation, etc.). As for "Tactics for Ranking Well on Fiverr", they suggest to complete your profile, link it up with your social accounts profiles, using optimized titles to get ranked in Google, use images, videos, simple tags, write a good description to your gigs and ask your buyers to favorite them.

The "Secret Methods to Boost Your Fiverr Sales" includes offering to deliver in 1 day, and later make it longer as you gain more sales, to create an impression of high demand. It is also suggested to use Facebook advertising (without going into details), creating your own site to offer services and publish it on an image as a business card, which is sent to buyers when you deliver your gigs. The authors recommend to avoid gigs that are software-based provided (Twitter followers, Facebook likes, website visitors, etc.), but if you choose to offer that, outsource it to SeoClerk at $1 and sell it on Fiverr for $5.

Finally, to get to level 1 (and then 2) faster, it is offered to open two more accounts using a VPN (ZenMate) and buy from yourself, while mixing it up with organic sales and purchasing 5-star reviews. The ebook ends up with some more generic tips, such as downloading Fiverr's app (to be able to reply and deliver faster), and offering your gigs on other platforms at higher prices (no details) to gain diversity.

I guess total newbies in regards to Fiverr can learn a few general tips from this ebook, but if you have already gained some experience on Fiverr, you can skip this one. Maybe the upsells (done-for-you package, ranking methods, etc.) will turn out to be more useful.
45.gif
02-15-2016, 01:30 PM
(02-15-2016 09:25 AM)originall Wrote:  
(02-15-2016 05:51 AM)wesley3 Wrote:  Have the OTOs been launched yet?

Their JV's page says: "Launching on February 24th." However, two of the creators mentioned on their Facebook profiles that they are going to launch it on the 15th. Either way, I guess the OTOs aren't available at the moment.

The description of this front end PDF file on their JV's page is as follows: "The front end product is a PDF walking your customers through exactly how to make an easy $50 to $90 on Fiverr." However, I guess it's an exaggeration for potential affiliates and buyers since I've read it and got a different impression.

This PDF is a 31-page ebook, that mostly focuses on the basics of what Fiverr is and how it operates. It suggests creating 20 gigs that each can be done within 15 minutes tops, that are aimed mainly for Internet marketers due to their continuous needs. This way you can turn them into repetitive buyers. The authors emphasize that you should always over deliver (consider adding bonuses while delivering, such as free PLRs), provide excellent service and be polite to your buyers. Some of their tips are to copy what the Top-rated sellers do (gigs, tags, descriptions, etc.), and get ideas from the Warrior Forum as well. They list several generic suggestions for gigs with high demand (keyword research, graphic designs, content/video/Wordpress sites creation, etc.). As for "Tactics for Ranking Well on Fiverr", they suggest to complete your profile, link it up with your social accounts profiles, using optimized titles to get ranked in Google, use images, videos, simple tags, write a good description to your gigs and ask your buyers to favorite them.

The "Secret Methods to Boost Your Fiverr Sales" includes offering to deliver in 1 day, and later make it longer as you gain more sales, to create an impression of high demand. It is also suggested to use Facebook advertising (without going into details), creating your own site to offer services and publish it on an image as a business card, which is sent to buyers when you deliver your gigs. The authors recommend to avoid gigs that are software-based provided (Twitter followers, Facebook likes, website visitors, etc.), but if you choose to offer that, outsource it to SeoClerk at $1 and sell it on Fiverr for $5.

Finally, to get to level 1 (and then 2) faster, it is offered to open two more accounts using a VPN (ZenMate) and buy from yourself, while mixing it up with organic sales and purchasing 5-star reviews. The ebook ends up with some more generic tips, such as downloading Fiverr's app (to be able to reply and deliver faster), and offering your gigs on other platforms at higher prices (no details) to gain diversity.

I guess total newbies in regards to Fiverr can learn a few general tips from this ebook, but if you have already gained some experience on Fiverr, you can skip this one. Maybe the upsells (done-for-you package, ranking methods, etc.) will turn out to be more useful.

Thank you for your very detailed review. Will take a look.
02-15-2016, 01:58 PM
Generally you can't accept a lot from these WSO guys to give a lot in those cheap products. After product launch they always asked you to buy coaching from them. so i simply ignore.
02-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Here's my review:

This course is just a crap from other past Fiverr courses. Overall, they are just narrating what Fiverr does. Anyway, reps to OP for saving our ass in buying this crap

Thank you
***Share Some LOVE***
02-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Exactly my thoughts. Beware from these scammers. Please know that every product on Fiverr contains same information, same old saturated methods, crap techniques.

Would they reveal their personal method to generate thousands of bucks for just few dollars? NEVER...

Use your mind and bring something that stands out from the crowd and then you will see the potential at Fiverr.

(02-15-2016 06:04 PM)msnovelyn Wrote:  Here's my review:

This course is just a crap from other past Fiverr courses. Overall, they are just narrating what Fiverr does. Anyway, reps to OP for saving our ass in buying this crap

Thank you

"Dream Chaser"

02-15-2016, 09:52 PM
unless you were the first of the gig and make it to the top, there is no way you can get rich with fiverr...
23.gif

76.gif