26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2015, 11:36 AM
RE:
(01-15-2015 07:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(01-15-2015 06:34 AM)thegreatbambino Wrote:  
(01-13-2015 10:55 PM)karma1 Wrote:  thx for sharing ;)
NP...

I also have another idea I'm going to do real soon, I heard about it but I'm not educated on this matter so if anyone can advise let me know.

1. Register my name (kyle L Brenton) in Colorado for $1 as and LLC (Kyle L Brenton, LLC)...and get an EIN.

2. Get a free registered agent.
3. Get a post office box for the address
4. Take out cash to open a business bank account
5. Get a prepaid phone with the cash.
6. Begin to use my business for everything without including the LLC title.

Don't care to read your replies unless you have first hand knoweldge, so if you do please provide proper advice.

Thanks
What are you trying to accomplish doing this, building a strawman?

You'll be tied to that EIN with your SSN so keep that in mind. Your name does not matter. All businesses and people are basically numbers to the gov.
I already have a LLC in colorado and it didn't require nothing but my name, no ssn attached to it. And yes I'm trying to operate under a strawman.

**side note**
I have a friend who called the IRS about two weeks ago to get an EIN for their business and the IRS agent told her through side conversation that her actual name is the business and anything else she registers (an LLC, Trust, Corp, etc..) is a DBA of her person.

In other words the IRS said that you are the business and anytime you register a business it's a DBA of you, so all businesses are Strawmen.
01-15-2015, 01:50 PM
RE:
(01-15-2015 11:36 AM)thegreatbambino Wrote:  
NP...

I also have another idea I'm going to do real soon, I heard about it but I'm not educated on this matter so if anyone can advise let me know.

1. Register my name (kyle L Brenton) in Colorado for $1 as and LLC (Kyle L Brenton, LLC)...and get an EIN.

Don't care to read your replies unless you have first hand knoweldge, so if you do please provide proper advice.

Thanks

You'll be tied to that EIN with your SSN so keep that in mind. Your name does not matter. All businesses and people are basically numbers to the gov.
I already have a LLC in colorado and it didn't require nothing but my name, no ssn attached to it. And yes I'm trying to operate under a strawman.

**side note**
I have a friend who called the IRS about two weeks ago to get an EIN for their business and the IRS agent told her through side conversation that her actual name is the business and anything else she registers (an LLC, Trust, Corp, etc..) is a DBA of her person.

In other words the IRS said that you are the business and anytime you register a business it's a DBA of you, so all businesses are Strawmen.
Correct, that's the default. You can actually get an EIN in about 5 minutes online, but it is definitely tied to your SSN. I don't even think you can submit the form without supplying it, you'd need an exception, which would probably require you to get in touch with them, especially with all the ridiculous regulations they keep coming up with. I have not been on there in a while though so everything might have changed with the way their forms are structured.

Their default structure though for a new applicant is classified as sole proprieter unless you create a different structure. They don't really care what you do as long as you pay their extortion racket. Just like the mob they are, but that's a whole different discussion. lol

And yes, every business is a strawman, but I meant an "unattached" strawman that you control. That is the ultimate win.

Did you use an EIN you already had on the llc? How did you get around that in the U.S.?
01-15-2015, 03:25 PM
RE:
(01-15-2015 01:50 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(01-15-2015 11:36 AM)thegreatbambino Wrote:  
NP...

Thanks

**side note**

Correct, that's the default. You can actually get an EIN in about 5 minutes online, but it is definitely tied to your SSN. I don't even think you can submit the form without supplying it, you'd need an exception, which would probably require you to get in touch with them, especially with all the ridiculous regulations they keep coming up with. I have not been on there in a while though so everything might have changed with the way their forms are structured.

Their default structure though for a new applicant is classified as sole proprieter unless you create a different structure. They don't really care what you do as long as you pay their extortion racket. Just like the mob they are, but that's a whole different discussion. lol

And yes, every business is a strawman, but I meant an "unattached" strawman that you control. That is the ultimate win.

Did you use an EIN you already had on the llc? How did you get around that in the U.S.?
I had set up the biz and never touched it. The business venture went south, but I got the papers for it and all.
01-15-2015, 05:37 PM
RE:
Take a look at this site; http://freedom-school.com/
01-16-2015, 12:24 AM
RE:
wow, can a non us citizen create this?
49.gif
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you've imagined.
01-16-2015, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 01:46 AM by thegreatbambino.)
RE:
(01-15-2015 05:37 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  Take a look at this site; http://freedom-school.com/
That site is packed with info.. I've browsed many times.

(01-16-2015 12:24 AM)Rud0lph Wrote:  wow, can a non us citizen create this?
I don't think it's really suitable for non US Citizens. Read it and give it a go.
01-17-2015, 08:27 AM
RE:
(01-16-2015 08:14 PM)AnthonyMitchell Wrote:  What is this???
wtf - Can you read?

Read the thread and download it.
01-17-2015, 02:06 PM
RE:
(01-17-2015 08:27 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(01-16-2015 08:14 PM)AnthonyMitchell Wrote:  What is this???
wtf - Can you read?

Read the thread and download it.
lol...I couldn't even bring myself to respond to that shit.
01-20-2015, 07:26 AM
RE:
haha guessing what (NEW) name to Use

Any IdeA Mates?
01-20-2015, 08:30 AM
RE:
Use what i say at your own risk.

With ein# if you had dyslexia and reversed two numbers in the application with your ssn, it would, may go thru just fine breaking any tie to you and giving you a stand along ein.

Or you could create a trust, not recorded, use that to get a ein tied to you, then use the ein to get a new ein for your name corp, not perfect but better then just using your ssn

dont ever use an address that you have used with that number ever... or it will merge, as for name of the corp, you want a robert smith, jim jones type names where there are millions of people with that name, adding more confusion should someone try to track you down.

the mailing address is a little tougher, mail drops that are legit want to see your id to acept in that name, you can use a virtual office like regis and your company is jim jones inc, so mail that comes in is jim jones would go right i your mail box, better is to find a investor with a multi family building and pay them a hundred bucks a year to install a mail box for you.. inner city this is easy to find.. and your best bet

New Mexico is better with using a nominee creator who lives outside the usa. And a paid registered agent, who does not ask questions, I'll have find it but a book by jj luna explains it all and provides resources, i will find it and upload it when i get home.

But names, addresses, phone numbers, emails can never be crossed or gig is up.

same as asset protection.

Hope this helps
42.gif

6.gif