21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2015, 08:25 AM
RE:
Yeah, Ima French model.
(01-13-2015 07:58 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true!
(01-13-2015 05:22 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  is this true?
01-13-2015, 09:07 AM
RE:
(01-13-2015 07:58 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true!
I'm drinking a nice cup of dark roast coffee on the moon right now. I'm really glad these contractors finished up this lunar patio because this new view is absolutely stunning! I love how the Earth looks in the dawn just as the rays of the sun start reflecting off the oceans. It's a small slice of heaven, but it's my slice of heaven.

You really gotta be here to experience this paradise first hand.

btw - I do have lots for sale and I'll give BBHF members a really great deal. I would even throw in a few Shamwow's for free so you can keep your portal glass nice and clear.

Lunar paradise awaits you!

Your name could be on this deed!!!

[Image: snap.jpg]

[Image: snap.jpg]
01-13-2015, 09:15 AM
RE:
Not too fond of Quadrant Foxtrot myself. Got anything in the higher-rent district, like the Sea of Tranquility (near the golf course).
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
01-13-2015, 09:24 AM
RE:
(01-13-2015 09:15 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Not too fond of Quadrant Foxtrot myself. Got anything in the higher-rent district, like the Sea of Tranquility (near the golf course).
It depends, you have any women and cigars?
01-13-2015, 01:18 PM
RE:
George Clooney says thanks for the upload.

And yes, NC put me down for a lunar plot. I wouldn't mind a corner block on Neil-Armstrong Road, If you can't find it; it's just over from Buzz-Aldrin Drive. Just send the title to me here, as the check's in the mail.
60.gif
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
RE:
fyi - I like El Presindente brand cigars.

[Image: monica_lewinsky_and_cigar_smoking_gallery.jpg]
01-13-2015, 10:55 PM
RE:
thx for sharing ;)
01-15-2015, 06:34 AM
RE:
(01-13-2015 10:55 PM)karma1 Wrote:  thx for sharing ;)
NP...

I also have another idea I'm going to do real soon, I heard about it but I'm not educated on this matter so if anyone can advise let me know.

1. Register my name (kyle L Brenton) in Colorado for $1 as and LLC (Kyle L Brenton, LLC)...and get an EIN.

2. Get a free registered agent.
3. Get a post office box for the address
4. Take out cash to open a business bank account
5. Get a prepaid phone with the cash.
6. Begin to use my business for everything without including the LLC title.

Don't care to read your replies unless you have first hand knoweldge, so if you do please provide proper advice.

Thanks
01-15-2015, 07:48 AM
RE:
(01-15-2015 06:34 AM)thegreatbambino Wrote:  
(01-13-2015 10:55 PM)karma1 Wrote:  thx for sharing ;)
NP...

I also have another idea I'm going to do real soon, I heard about it but I'm not educated on this matter so if anyone can advise let me know.

1. Register my name (kyle L Brenton) in Colorado for $1 as and LLC (Kyle L Brenton, LLC)...and get an EIN.

2. Get a free registered agent.
3. Get a post office box for the address
4. Take out cash to open a business bank account
5. Get a prepaid phone with the cash.
6. Begin to use my business for everything without including the LLC title.

Don't care to read your replies unless you have first hand knoweldge, so if you do please provide proper advice.

Thanks
What are you trying to accomplish doing this, building a strawman?

You'll be tied to that EIN with your SSN so keep that in mind. Your name does not matter. All businesses and people are basically numbers to the gov.
01-15-2015, 11:07 AM
RE:
(01-13-2015 09:07 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
I'm drinking a nice cup of dark roast coffee on the moon right now. I'm really glad these contractors finished up this lunar patio because this new view is absolutely stunning! I love how the Earth looks in the dawn just as the rays of the sun start reflecting off the oceans. It's a small slice of heaven, but it's my slice of heaven.

You really gotta be here to experience this paradise first hand.

btw - I do have lots for sale and I'll give BBHF members a really great deal. I would even throw in a few Shamwow's for free so you can keep your portal glass nice and clear.

Lunar paradise awaits you!

Your name could be on this deed!!!

Shamwow rocks....and I already have a star named after me....the star registry tells me so....
35.gif
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE

40.gif